What's your opinion on Abortion? Be honest lads

What's your opinion on Abortion? Be honest lads.

Pic related.

/thread

I think that if you want an abortion then you and the baby should leave the world together.

The punishment for abortion should be death.

This, if you are willing to prevent a life you shouldn't complain when we prevent yours.

If the baby is black or mixed, i support abortion/
if your baby is white or east asian, i do not support abortion.

I am a simple guy.

I rather """"kill""""" babies than having thousands of single mothers I need to pay for and them not raising their children properly, becomes thugs/another single mom etc.

Im not for abortion like in Texas where you can fucking abort it in the 8th month, 5 weeks should be the max limit.

Is she allowed to take the baby out of her body?

Yes, but there's a nine month waiting period before she can, or else she gets penalized. See:

Don't care.

I'd be happy if people just admitted it was a single-celled human.

That's only true for the first few weeks.

Men who impregnate woman and it's ok with her aborting healthy baby is subhuman

A basic human right. Only whites are smart enough to understand if they can or can't raise a proper member of society.

I think abortion should be a right for minorities, not for whites.

So effectively then its not her body at least for those nine months?

Abortion should only be legal for non-whites.

I'm hesitant to be completely against it
One of my worst fears is I knock some girl up and it's a fucking yard and we know it, but the girl keeps the baby to spite me
Terrified of having to take care of some downy spawn

Literally murder. The philosophical arguments for allowing abortion, but not infanticide, are absolutely retarded.

If you're pro abortion I expect you to hurry up and abort yourself. After all, it's never too late to end a mistake.

It's killing a human life. However, I don't care because it's the only thing keeping *certain* populations in check in the USA

not her body, not her choice, no sense to elaborate further

>So effectively then its not her body?
No, you fucktard. They are two different bodies, temporarily unified until development of the child's body is complete. That does not make it her body.

Her body - her property. She is fully allowed to remove a baby without killing it, but it can't live outside woman's body, which means a fetus is a parasite. Do you yourself think it's great to have an unwanted life in your body?

Maybe we should control birth rate by abortion. Lot of parents can't raise children.

Abortion is great because it kills lots of niggers. Also, tonnes of kids will be spared the nightmare of growing up in poverty with incompetent parents.

If you can't raise the child abortion is the right way to go , if you can raise the child abortion is murder

It's keeping certain races in line in this country

This, actually. Which is why I'm always so surprised that anti-abortion groups aren't pumping all their money into artificial womb R&D.

Of course if we're talking about things that can't survive without the mother we kind of have to stretch that all the way up to at least 3, though probably even as far as 10 or 12 if we want functioning human beings.

In which case, the argument for being totally OK with killing off an inconvenience in the first 9 months has to be extended to those first ten or so years as well.

this

Thats my sperm and i want it alive you murderers!

Babies brought to term can't live outside a woman's body without care either, that's why we have criminal laws against neglect. No difference - just because it is dependent on the woman, it doesn't give her the right to murder it.

Not to mention that fetus is 1/2 the father's

not so much an opinion on abortion but it's retarded when the people that are against abortion because of 'muh rights' don't give a shit about either the mother's rights or the child's rights when it's born into poverty never mind that they're also the same type of retards that don't think fathers should be forced to pay child support

something something having your cake and eating it too

I don't understand the stigma behind abortion in the west.

You know, I was debating arguing that, given that it would be fair to think that a parasite like you would know what a parasite looks like.

You're an absolute retard and your mental gymnastics are a cancer on this world. You admit that a baby and its developing stage -- the fetus -- are one in the same. Therefore, its development inside her body is temporary, and you deem a woman's convenience to be worth more than an individual's life.

>unwanted
If she didn't want it, she shouldn't have opened her legs. Better yet, she should've used the twenty other preventative measures that would severely lessen the chance of her getting knocked up if she so desperately needed to slut it up.

This, too. The father should definitely have a say.

And of course it's MUCH better to have 1000 babies born to underage, alcoholic, poor, abusive parents, lots of them ending up in orphanage, than to have 100 babies born to wealthy, responsible adults. (sarcasm)

If the foetus is defective and will lead to the child having very low or no quality of life you can abort. Any other circumstance make it illegal.

>her ody, her choice
It's not her ody. I have written it and it is not about choice, but about joy.
-- Beethoven

>it is attached to me so it is my body

Literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If I have a conjoined twin, can I murder him? It's my body after all.

I think there should be a cut-off point where the woman should no longer be able to abort after a certain amount of time being pregnant.

Abortion has it's pros and cons for men and women, it's just too bad that women choose to abuse it.

Also (and importantly) it shouldn't be government funded, only done so privately.

Government shouldn't be involved in abortion at all

Only people with low IQ can abort their babies.

A born baby can survive without mother - it needs care and help, but it is capable of breathing, eating, etc. An unborn one can't. It uses mother's resorces to grow and maintain life.

i strongly support abortion, especially in Third World countries. They need our help to grow out of poverty and ignorance, having way less children is the right way for them.

This desu. If only for this reason, Americans should have it. Less so in Europe, since the shitskin goal is to outbreed, and not at all in Japan. Birth rates too low already.

Fine the child has its own body but its inside the property of another person and thus has no right to be there without the owners consent. That is unless you don't believe in property rights or that someones body doesn't constitute their property

I dont care about it. I dont consider a phoetus to be alive and nobody gets an abortion unless they have a good reason for it, eapecially if it is a late term abortion.
The feminist meme of aborting male babies on purpose is just trolling.

What does annoy me is politician virtue signaling about
>I accept my churches position on abortion but refuse to enforce it on anyone
This is just insane if you take it at face value.

Derr. That's why we need to re-introduce social pressure to act in a way that won't fuck everybody else around.

Yeah. That must be why all those dumpster babies survive and their mothers don't get charged with murder.

>Current year
>Doesn't chain smoke to abort

It's just another stage in the life span. It's still alive.

So you say that irresponsible sluts or basically people who do have sex (not a single birth control pill/item is 100% relyable) must have unwanted children as a punishment. Good.

Support out of necessity. It's one of the few things stemming the tide of nigger babies in this country. Of course in an ethnostate my position changes completely but we don't have the luxury to be pro-life. We should be finding ways to undermine Catholic traditionalism too, so we can get Latinas in abortion clinics.

Christian-right/evangelists are retarded and a pox on right wing politics in this country.

Alright, 'strayan. Let's dance.

>consent
Funny thing about consent. In a civil society, there is a universal concept of implied consent, which refers to most laws that serve the public interest. Implied consent as a concept is part of what allows law enforcement to do their job. In consenting to sexual intercourse, you consent to the consequences you open yourself up to. In becoming impregnated, it was a risk that you have implied consent to by consenting to sex. In the current day and age, if you get pregnant, with everything there is to reduce the likelihood of it, and it was from sex you consented to, you have no right to bring harm to your child in its developmental stage.

>That's why we need to re-introduce social pressure to act in a way that won't fuck everybody else around.

the people (/mothers) that are likely to abort in the first place are almost always very low on the social totem pole, undereducated and underclass, and already have HUGE social pressures against them

so tell me, how the fuck are you going to introduce social pressure that doesn't fuck everyone else about to prevent the lower classes from fucking everyone else about?

I love abortion, it's basically a legal genocide on shitskins, future criminals and general children of single mother scum that I never have to cross paths with or get to shit up society

if a woman wants to get an abortion because she doesnt think she'd be able to be a good mother then I fucking believe her and the kid would probably end up suicidal anyway and I fully encourage it

would you be able to survive without help/goods and infrastructure built by other men? if u were dropped some place uninhabited by your own, without preparation and knowladge how to survive, you would most likely die, thus you're a parasite and should be killed.

i'll say what i say everytime one of these threads pops up, and then i'll get called a chink afterwards. It's her choice, the fetus isn't a person, it's a parasite. If it can't live without draining her of her bodies resources it's not a person. Yes abortion! feel free to call me a chink now, burgers.

There is a difference between making something legal and endorsing it. If you outlaw abortion that just means people will have them in illegal unsafe conditions. So keep it legal but but tax the shit out of it unless it's a rape baby or a defected kid, don't fucking give every woman in the country a free abortion paid for by the taxpayers.

Aryan women should not be allowed to abort, but subhumans should not be allowed to breed at all.

>I'm irresponsible
>There are multiple means of contraceptive
>None of them work 100% of the time even though they all individually work most of the time
>Lol fuck that shit
>Have sex during the very small window of ovulation that you have
>something that can be tracked, by the way
>get knocked up
>fug
>well I have now created a living being through my own stupidity
>I better kill it since I don't want to deal with it for at least nine months
>what the fuck do you mean I can't
>you fucking sexist asshole
>you want to punish me for being heinously irresponsible and trying to end a life
>good, that says a lot about your moral character, you fucking monster

You're a drain on my oxygen supply. I now have the right to kill you.

>logic
>impeccable.

That's the real part that bothers me

I'd be ok with it if the father had to sign off on it as well

No one person should be able to kill a baby that two people made together without the others consent

I'm for life

implying breathing air in the atmosphere is the same as taking the nutrients from food consumed.

>liberals unironically defend this

Did you even read my post? I said "baby which is born can survive nt being attached to mother's body, it needs other humans' help, but it itself can breath, eat,digest the given food etc", not "the baby can live alone since the birth". I can live without consuming resources of someone else's body, my own body is autonomic, which means i am a human and not a fetus or parasite.

I fully support it for non-whites.

It only gets worse for you.

Not only have you been breathing my air but you've been drinking my water, eating my food, using my oil, and burning my coal and gas.

You're a fucking disgrace.

Abort yourself now.

You're breathing my air you fucking parasite.

Abort yourself.

Ban it unless the mother is in danger or birth defects

Okay sure, if someone has consensual sex they 'implicitly consent' to potential ramifications of that as well, including another person being inside you. However are you actually consenting to that person then being allowed to live inside you for another 9 months? Much like if I were to allow someone to come inside my house am I 'implicitly consenting' to the possibility that they might then stay indefinitely?

fugg man, didn't realise i was speaking to the man who had monopolised the planet and all of it's resources.

There is no sweeter feeling in this world than defecating out in a busy crowded street. The cool wind smashing against your arsehole and cheks mmmmmmmmmmmmmm slit every niggers neck

>my air

>he thinks he has any more of an inherent right to abundant natural resources over anybody else

pull your head out of your arse, the air is fresher

I'll accept your apology by way of you killing yourself.

> make it look cool.

What I find is most interesting is how someone ends up in a situation where they need an abortion. Contraception works 100% of the time.

Out of arguments? What if it's YOU reathing my air?
Anyway people who aren't smart enough to prevent an unwanted pregnancy have zero chances to raise a child properly. Thus, abortion on early phase.

>piss off theist fags
good

IM 100% against it unless the pregnancy puts the mother's life in jeopardy. That's it, not even blacks, we need to just send them back to Africa

This, though I'd limit it to the first trimester. Do you really want a woman who took two and a half months to realize she was pregnant to reproduce?

>unexpected births are a thing
mfw

Find a woman to marry, raise your children and make your home, problem solved.

nah gonna be a hipster and not do that, maybe while i'm at it i'll go push some pregnant women down a flight of stairs or hit them in the stomach with a baseball bat, in an attempt to force abortion

Aborting retarded and mentall ill children should be mandatory and aborting healthy children baned

so how should we be reproducing? just magically popping out of thin air? creating babies articifially?But that would probably cost thus baby would be leeching your money and also be a parasite, thus undeserving of life. I cant even fathom how fucked ones mind can be that he sees the natural circle of life and reproduction of orgasms and calls the next generation a parasite.
I can make my own shitty logic and definitions to why you should be aborted right now actually. Problem is if I do it I'd go to jail, but since there is nothing protecting babies you get a free pass.

Her body, her choice.

Nice apples to oranges argument, dipshit. Human beings have known the ramifications to having sex since the dawn of time. It isn't the same as letting someone stay over then unexpectedly having them freeload indefinitely. If you have sex, you know there's a chance that you're going to end up having a baby growing in your womb for roughly nine months. In having sex willingly, you implicitly consent to this, and have every possible way of avoiding it. Tracking ovulation, using various contraceptives, and so on. You know exactly what can happen, and if you try to argue you didn't sign up for it, you're intellectually dishonest.

This is a tough one, on one hand if you have degenerate women who get babies, the kids will grow up with a fucked up life and become criminals or worse, on the other hand abortion is the biggest killer of niggers, so really it seems no matter what you choose you'll still be fucked, it's a rigged game for me.
Change my mind, if you can.

It's not.
See I'm a rational, thinking human being because I don't support murdering people for the convenience of it. You, however, do. And it would be super convenient to murder everyone who thinks that way.

So naturally, since you think it's cool to murder people because it's convenient, and it'd be convenient to murder everyone who thinks that way, you should just up and kill yourself to save us the trouble.

if it has to be legal, then the father should have an input on the decision.

Personal opinion is that abortion should only be allowed if the child will be a drag on the state (under poverty line/unemployed/welfare recipient/etc parents), if the child will be mentally/physically disabled in a any way, if the mother's life is at risk, and in cases of rape/incest. The parents can elect to pay for a genetic test for themselves to reveal the likelihood of the child having a debilitating genetic condition not otherwise detectable. If the odds of the child having such a condition exceed 3/4, abortion may be acceptable.

It shouldn't be state funded in any way. Plan B (and other next day contraception) is fine with me, as long as it is not subsidized by the state.

Don't have kids if you're poor or a degenerate.

"Her Body - Her choice" is a fucking retarded argument:
If I see someone in a situation where he or she can die, am I allowed to let her die even if I could prevent it? I mean, my body my choice, it's my choice what to do with my body. Health risks? Sorry I could scratch my knee while pulling you out of the burning car.
There is a reason for not saving human lives without endangering yours being an illegal act.
Aborting is just like that: Not preventing a death by declaring your help "your choice". Sure not in every country it is illegal to just let someone die.

>Inb4 it's not a human being
Don't be retarded: Same outcome, a human exists at the end or a human doesn't exist at the end.

made this last time OP had that pic.

Do you support rounding up mentally ill adults and killing them? If you support killing unborn humans for this reason I don't see how you can then say it's not okay to kill adults for that reason. Then the question becomes how do you really define mental illness? I would say wanting to kill innocent human beings is indicative of mental illness.

Well, what if when you don support abortions you don't just have ones? Even easier if you have no uterus (i'm 90% sure you don't have one), then you'll never be in a case where abortion is possible.

guys I put my dick witouth condom on a girl, dint even come close to cumming but now she is 3 days of not having her period

what do?

Do you think a person who's not responsible enough to think of birth control is able to raise a child? Are you sure their child will be happy to know he's a mistake or to grow with a stupid slut?

are you seriously trying to suggest there's no difference in preventing pregnancy that is guaranteed to result in a person with mental or physical defects, and killing ending up with or developing defects?

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

>babies are parasites
m'lady

Since 90% of unwanted pregnancies are from illiterate dumb ghetto people, I'd rather they abort the baby so they won't multiply.