The Art of Jumping Timelines

7 pic related

One

Two

Threesies

It can't be done jeb, OK, there is no timeline, where you are not a mess, in all time lines you are a waste jeb bush , I know it, you know it, the boganoffs know it, everybody knows it, believe me, ok

Four

Five

this thread sucks and your exotic flag doesn't make a difference

Just smoke enough salvia to get to the wheel of time and go into a different frame

Six

Seven

i got some crystals too

Then bring your faggotry to another thread and tell them I sent you

WHAT.ARE.YOU

Smoking crystal doesn't make you travel time, you just forget what time it is and arrive 10 hours in the future thinking it's been 5.

Rare

Noice, haven't got you yet

u god n e

tldr

Am I able to go to the timeline where Hitler won or no?

What do I look like, AlphaBlank?

AlphaBlank....?
dafuq

Tldr if you act like a sad cunt you're going to be a sad cunt

>liking the adventure nigger
Marshall Islands is nigger tier

So your trying to recrute for this utopia world of your's, I bet most people here would pretty happy to se the world burn, I'm not so sure they would be able to cross, then this world is geting better and better, plus this world has more soul than yours and so have less chance to get eaten by others during the choas events.

Can confirm. Lazy and like to steal, but you won't get your ass beat by them.

Nice thread, OP.

I truly believe that the "meme magic" meme that gets tossed around is simply that Sup Forums has discovered, be it accidentally or intentional, how to become a tuning fork for the resonance of a timeline that is significantly different than the one we were on a few years ago. The desires and emotions of millions of people have been manipulated by this resonance as they rolled into the fold and give their own spiritual energy to see this timeline come to fruition.

Its been fascinating to watch, but there's nothing magical about it. It is an ancient form of the mastery of will that has come across in the most bizarre way. A way that could only be digested by the masses using the entry points of humor, pride, and a longing for belonging. The strategies employed to reach this particular reality have been so successful and so fast that I have difficulty believing it has happened by accident. Nevertheless, the fact that it has happened in the speed that it has shows a profound amount of truth to the power of will and emotion when they work together.

You are the points emerging, probably entering. Keep your mind strong but clear, and your heart full of good intention

Damn what happened to Tom Hanks?

See through the mind tricks of fear mongering and negative news employed by even those who tell truths. Don't let despair take grasp of your mind. Be careful what you focus your energy on, else it may manifest into matter. Don't dwell on a Muslim takeover wiping out The western world. Dont whine about Jewish tricks as if you're helpless, and yet don't call for gassing the kikes either. That's negative karma. And no wish comes easily without some ironic twist. This battle is bigger than any ground wars or power grabs. This is a spiritual minded battle and you fucks need to be on your shit. Sort yourselves out, peace comes from within - without it, don't seek it otherwise.

Read these pages and really think about it. Does it feel real and does it click in your mind? I'll be sharing this again here because I want to see you all elevate as well.

TL;DR

FAGGOT

what movie that from in the pic? I forgot

Napoleon dynamite

daily reminder that a guy from my country named your country

Yo faggot, take a pic of your passport

Im off to bed, thanks for the thread op ill give it all a ponder

Thanks for the thread

I was looking for some inspiration

Lol cool, but it's not my country, and it's my real country's territory.

Why kid?