How do capitalists defend their beliefs given all the inside knowledge trading going on in wall street...

How do capitalists defend their beliefs given all the inside knowledge trading going on in wall street? Recently just before Mobileye was sold to Intel for 15 billion dollars two employees bought stocks before it was announced publicly raking in $5M. That proves the method is flawed since by their own capitalistic ideal everyone is trying to maximize his own profit, not others'.

>Remove the immigrant
>The Banker can't make you fight the immigrant anymore

>Give banker cookies for safe keeping.
>Banker invests cookies he was given.
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE he steel yor cookees REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>the immigrant can magically survive without taking any cookies
>the (((banker))) is totally against mass-immigration

Problem is that the Migrant wants to fuck the cookie

The banker brought the immigrant over.

Lol, no. The banker floods the country with cheap labor and tells the worker if he doesn't like it he's "racist." As for -isms, they are all the same in the end. The rich fuck the poor.

>earn a cookie from work
>you have to give it directly to the banker
>banker gives the cookie to the immigrant
>you get a picture of a cookie stored
>immigrant lets the banker keep the cookie for now
>banker gives the cookie to someone else
>immigrant gets a picture of a cookie stored
>meanwhile the government is offering to sell pictures of cookies in exchange for more cookies at a later date
>banker buys the pictures
>government later prints more pictures to pay the original buyers by selling more pictures
>your original cookie was just a picture
>everyone has more "cookies" than ever but somehow something is missing

The goyim will never notice!

As far as Sup Forums ideas go this is one of the more retarded ones. Investment banks employ high achieving graduates, people from ivy leagues with 4.0 GPAs. Not retarded immigrants who barely speak English.

FPBP

This is a dumb analogy, greatest ally.
Go fuck yourself.

Oh look it's the cookie kike

It wasn't supposed to be that literal. Simply that you're being fucked by the rich and powerful who give some sort of identity politics excuse to why you're poor. Which sells better because money is all abstract and complicated, while that unusually dressed brown family living down the street is very relatable.

>A kike, a worker and and an illegal immigrant are sitting at a table with 20 cookies.

>The kike takes 20 cookies and warns the worker: "Watch out, the undocumented American is going to take away your opportunity to work for 1 cookie a year"

>banker has a legitimate right to 19 cookies
>the worker has a legitimate right to 1 cookie
>immigrant has a right to exactly 0 cookies
>banker gives the worker a free and honest warning that the worker is sitting near a disgusting sub-human cookie-stealing criminal
>somehow the conclusion is that the banker is evil

>economy is a zero-sum game
Never gets old

Who ever came up with that text is a fucking moron.

look at all the autists ITT completely missing the point

Are you sure you want the goyim to remove the ([{banker)}]?

Change banker to Jew and then that meme works

the jew should also warn the migrant "watch out, whitey is oppressing you"

This. Remove kebab then remove matzah

That's the interesting thing about far right and far left politics. The right wing version is just the same thing with some wacky identity thing on top.

>CEOs and Billionaires are the biggest supporters and funders of Multiculti shit and (((tolerance))) initiatives

huh makes you think.

EVERY TIME I SEE THIS MEME ITS POSTED BY SOME JEW IN ISRAEL ............. EVERY SINGLE TIME

>I should be concerned with the profit of someone else and not my own

The immigrant is only there to make the worker fight harder for his one cookie

Immigrants are as bad for the worker as the "banker" is. In the end the root cause is the kike in control of the whole shebang, but that doesn't mean that nipping the resulting problem in the bud is a bad thing

Fuck leftist statists, they never even suggest taking down the state despite all their commie literature they pretend to read saying they should

Useless, brainless fucktards who ruin everything

oh shit OP BTFO

Depends what you mean by the state. It's not like they're all anarchists.

>20 cookies
>give banker your savings
>small amounts of this money are scraped from the bank to fund an operation to take further money from the mint which funds a major operation with the goal of creating a civil war in the US
>banker's boss has been a member of a secret fraternity which has been involved in every other secret fraternity since the American revolution
>other fraternities which know of this fraternity are attempting to turn the countries they're in control of against America in order to attack it once the banker's fraternity attempts to establish a union from the ashes of a civil war in order to destroy the country and thereby destroy the funding this fraternity needs to survive
>androgynous Hebrew golem arts and crafts board started by a curly haired transgender weeaboo Jew thinks they're hot shit and above it all after electing a business mogul into the whitehouse
>said board is actually being prodded heavily by the CIA to do exactly that as the higher members of the organization are a part of the fraternity and they wish to use this business mogul as a patsy to start another civil war by clearly dividing two mindsets of the American peoples and making them hate each other more and more
>OP makes a faggot post about cookies shitposting on this board for everyone in the entire world to see

>Sup Forums defends stock brokers making money out of thin air without contributing anything to society

Clearly we have to defend it because the opposite of that is communism

The funny thing is that the banker brought over the the immigrant while he is also trying to psyop the worker into hating the immigrant to start a racewar before the banker flees to Israel. Really makes you think.

Leftist 'anarchists' are usually statists who just want no borders for some reason.

They are fascist bootlickers, who complain about fascism when the right wing does it, but when the left wing does a fascist thing they will celebrate it

Because fuck rights as long as your (((side))) wins!

I can't stand statist fucks from either camp. This is why we have a totalitarian police state in countries like mine. I can unironically be thought policed if I voice my true views, which are illegal. I am definitely on a watch list, I just wonder when or if they have already recorded what I say in private. Because I know it's very possible, and widely practised. Though if I ever mention it's both the fault of the left and right wing of my country's government either side will accuse me of being for the other when I am for none. We 1984 now

The real problem is corporations being capable of owning subsidiaries. Your company should only make profit off its own production. Selling product to other companies for profit is one thing but having your own string of corporate slaves is another. Stock brokers are the individual version of this and nowhere near as big of a problem.

We haven't had a real left wing government since the 70s desu

You do realize that you're the banker in this situation right kike?

Please stop misusing the word "fascist".

You do know we are working on the left wing version of the scale, not the actual true shape of politics? On that one, left and right does actually shift because its just an anti vs pro status quo meter

Authoritarianism is fascism, bootlicker

Fascism is a specific ideology.

A baker makes 20 cookies

The government takes 9 cookies and crushes them up, with only about 1 cookie's crumbs going to blacks, elderly and others on welfare.

People protest that the baker doesn't deserve 11 cookies as he's a privileged white male who only has 11 cookies because of slavery. These people's solution is to import as many people as possible for no reason (except feelings) and ensure the baker doesn't discriminate against transgender couples. These economic experts (20 year old women with thousands in debt due to their gender studies major and a job at a retail shoe store) then protest all business owners as privileged people and elect representatives that aim to tax the 1% more. The baker, though only owning a small business and living in a small apartment with his family in San Francisco, is determined to be a part of the privileged 1%.. Technically, the baker is living just above poverty because much of his income has to go back into the risky business of baking cookies but it doesn't matter because he is a part of the 1% and the enemy. Representatives are elected by a democratic majority of consumers (because business owners will always be a minority and thus underrepresented in any democracy) that increase taxes on these business owners. Now the baker gives 16 of his cookies to government only to be crumbled into the beaurocratic black hole but he retains 4 cookies. He's no longer able to support his business and forecloses. He tries to find work and the few major corporations left in the baking business but simply can't compete against skilled immigrants willing to work for wages that he couldn't provide for his family on. Hes now reliant on government assistance and is a net negative to the taxpayer

Ok?

The banker bought all 20 cookies

Daaaaamn.