Why is this?

Because conservative woman were told they need to be presentable when they were children and liberal women were told they are beautiful no matter what they wear or look like

both are disgusting

>conservatism
Take the revolutionary gainst the revolution pill, there isn't anything of value left to conserve.

Conservative women are hot because they can find a man to support them. Ugly ones cannot, so they need government to support them.

Why do your women look so strange? Do you really think women with colored hair, fake lips and a ton of make up look good? In Europe only lower class women look like that. Is it part of the American culture of fakeness and superficiality?

both are revolting and peppered with disgusting amounts of lard. Borderline Saddening.

Fuck off akmed. Don't you have a Christmas market to bomb?

"Lipstick on a pig" is literally the thought that goes through my head when I see the one on the right.

>trashy dyed hair
>conservative
she's there for the cock

>woman

This

Also she looks like she has jaundice

Left-my grill, right your mom

a lot of german friends are telling me that michelle obama looks better than melania trump, youre probably one of them

youre all fags

>don't grab...
who would though?
Just imagine this fat fucking hoe with her boyfriend saying
>don't touch there and there
and he be like
>bitch you barely get my dick up

>okay

cant we just give free helicopter rides until the remaining leftists stfu

Kek

>most liberal women are so beautiful they make up the vast majority of movie, television and pop star roles

Conservashits plz. You probably jerk off to a liberal woman at least once a day.

there's hot and ugly women on both sides, it's just that the vocal ones on the right tend to be hotter than the vocal ones on the left

if the left was smart they'd shut the ugly women up because no one wants to hear an ugly woman's opinions

Because 1 is an accepted yet superficial and false view of femininity while the other is a cast away that has to fight for everything she gets.
You choose which is which.

fpbp

That's literally a 70 year old grandmother though.
And still not as repulsive as the stronk womyn from the OP.

Aren't the red states the fat ones

on average yes, but when it comes to the most vocal women the right has more attractive ones actually speaking because the ugly ones are kept in line

Americans are literally the champions of generalizing
*the bait is set*

Because more attractive women are inclined to have right wing beliefs

>implying I can't find women in Germany who look exactly the same

>Liberal women are ugl-

This thread isn't a dump for your favorite mentally ill fat girl. One picture is fine.

>3 metric tones of make up
>dyed hair
>ugly ass ring in lower lip
See her in the morning and then tell me she's not ugly.

>fat girl

Lol no. OK last pic

HHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Because all the libtards need to feel appreciated and loved, they know they look like shit

fpbp

honestly she's pretty gross
selfies do girls wonders nowadays and if you don't know this by now you're probably underage

Every girl below a certain BMI with make up can be "cute". I'd call you a dumb cunt but OP is the one who started this dumb cuntness. All of the women in this thread do not deserve comfort.

>fawning over a kikess
Greece confirmed not white.

She looks like a twin sister to that washed up 'Lady Gaga' creature. Not impressed, Leonidas. I find the obligatory 'look at me on the nice motorcycle' pic especially cringy.

>perfect teeth
>young for her age

Fucking hell, get her at a good angle and I'd give her a good poke.

On the inside, certainly.
I don't stick muh dick in crazy

I can look better If I decide to crossdress, though.

Ugly women need feminism
Feminism is liberalism

And the difference is?

>implying they arent immigrants

> Liberal: Don't have to worry about being single when you destroy the family unit.

Merkel looks like the one on the right.

>don't grab my pussy
I wouldn't even if you paid me

Hot women know rapefugees will come for them first. People who look like Lena Dunham know deep down that something will be done long before they get around to raping them.

>conservative
>wearing a trump shirt
is she being ironic?

Liberals usually hate themselves which is why they're screeching SJW's so they're usually fat and ugly or some other type of reject of society (trannie, fag etc)

A True conservative women doesn't go around involving herself in politics and whatnot. That's bandwagoning and 100% D E G E N E R A T E.

the one on the right can die and will die

Rides a Harley forty eight...

DROPPED