Is France gonna make it in the next 20 years?

Is France gonna make it in the next 20 years?
As an Italian I am deeply concerned about my future well being and I fear a dramatic loss of status and wealth in the foreseeable future for us southern Europeans.
Is France the only hope for us who love Germany by safe distance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n083idMF3nA
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4cRHWQMPX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

if we Frexit, the EU will surely collapse, Germany can't handle alone so much weight on the € currency. They will be forced to go back to the mark.
IF it happen, you will have to go back to a very depreciated lira.
Overall it is a good thing for southern european countries, but the incoming years will be extremely painful for you, economically speaking.
And i don't think our government will do anything to help you. Desu they are alrdy very worried about the current state of your biggest banks, bad loans in Italian banks totalled €360 billion in 2016, dei Paschi is only living on steroid injections...

If your banks collapses, this time i'm really affraid the troika push really hard the EU parliament into an austerity plan. If so, you are about to be jewed out like Greece but in x10.

Stay safe Mariobro, greeting from France.

dude just deal with it. we are all gonna die and get replaced by the superior african race.

We'll be there but our cities are already lost to the vibrant diversity, pastabro. Also, that's not a French woman, she looks like a beurette, hot but not French.

i just want to live free of poverty for the next 30-40 years.

>african race

You may be right.. and after a few gazzilions of years africans will realize how stupid they was to mix with everybody, when everyone around will be black, and see white peoples only in pictures and movies from decades ago.

yeah yeah, but will France make it? Can I afford French citizenship?

nope, don't expect it. Eventually, you will have to face the same economic policies as we do. The Mediterranean people are fucked.

I prefer middle sized cities anyway. Do you have good internet connections in Champagnes too?

what if i go north to France? I don't want to be like you

in 2100 the african population will reach 6 billion. its not gonna take gavilizion years just a couple of decades of uncontrolled immigration and all of europe will end up like south africa

> economically speaking.
> falling for the Fiat Jew.
Money is a means to an end, you only need enough to pay your taxes/rent and a few bare necessities. Our economic system has degenerated into something else, it's not serving us as much as we're serving it nowadays. You're better off building a strong network and moving to a resilient community than hoarding the printed Jew that will be useless to you if shtf.

there won't be pictures nor movies. There won't be anything, only stars in the sky.

France is big enough so it will not collapse (immediately). Expect a surge in no go zones in urban jungles like Marseille, Paris, Lille, ... and expect more terror attacks. But France has enough military might and gendarmerie to combat those threats. The smaller countries will topple first (B*lgium)

you are right: I just need an home, a very good internet connection and a french SUV. I'm not asking fucking more why has God abandoned me.

but the smaller cities and countryside will be guarded and safe right?
I don't want to live in Mexico 2.0 if France isn't gonna stay a First World Country i'll just stay in Italy.

just go to Norway or Denkmark. Currently, they are less cucked than the Swedes

yesterday ago i was in the waiting room of a doctor. A white trash girl, around 30 came in with her 5 loud bastardized niglets. She sit and a social worker came in and start a casual chat with the white trash girl. She was complaining how the 2 fathers of the 5 niglets left her alone (lol) and how she only make a living leeching of the welfare. And the leftist social worker girl was obviously in all white genocide mode >'ho your mini niggers are soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute' >'it is the future and it is beauuuuutiful'.
While they were chatting, a little mongrel around 3 came with a playmobil onto his hand in my direction and wanted to give it to me (to play with him i presume). I was so disgusted i pushed him back softly with my knee but he was always coming back. I was so fucking pissed that when he tried to come back at me again i did an autistic monstruous face haha, he almost pissed itself.
Then the trash mom thought it would be a good occasion to start a chat with me, to transform me in the wife's son stepfather beta cuck i suppose.
I was about to devs vult at any moment at this point. she told me
>'hur dur he miss his father, if only we were able to start a new family blabla'

She was obviously craving my wallet. I wanted so bad to tell her :
>GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY WITH YOUR SATAN'S MONGRELIZED SPAWNS YOU UGLY FAGUETTE CUM GARGLING RACE TRAITOR

And of course she was proud of having ugly 'metissed' babies.

I see race traitors everyday now, most of the babies are mongrels in France. it's so fucking depressing.

>but the smaller cities and countryside will be guarded and safe right?
If things get bad, rich fags will move to gated communities with private security.

The next best thing is joining a small community in the country before things get bad, those will be able to provide their own security. How much effort do you think it takes to turn a bunch of neighbors hunting together into a small militia? Not much.

Access to jobs is the only problem you'll have in the countryside but that's only a minor concern if we go full madmax/ancapistan.

Come to Australia you dumb fucks. We need every able bodied European we can get.

No Greeks allowed. I don't like your food.

>Is France gonna make it in the next 20 years?
No.

In 20 years 60% of the births will be non-white.

Just look at Varg, he's doing fine. Also, check out Piero San Giorgo

youtube.com/watch?v=n083idMF3nA

Why would you want to leave Italy anyway? If you're poor and live in the south just move north...

Expect these people have no roots there and will be the first to leave if we run out of gibs. Stop feeding them would save us a lot of trouble but our ruling class is too cucked for that.

He wants to move from Italy to Belgium or northern France to get away from kebabs and nogs.

I do not believe Northern Italy will be able to stay as wealthy as it used to be.
My bet is on Northern Europe and France (not Belgium).

Italy is way worse, wtf you on about?

that's why i'm asking if France is gonna make it. I wanna go live there.

What happens when their tourism money drops to zero?

Why don't you just stay in Italy... we're full.

No one's trying to get in to Romania you fucking unwashed Gyppo cunt.

>loss of wealth
user, the wealth was lost a long time ago. Depending on how old you are, the wealth was probably lost before you were even born.

The governments of all western countries squandered everything they had in savings and then loaded the unborn up to the eyeballs with debt to keep the gravy train going.

I've yet to hear a viable way of remedying this situation so I find myself having to acknowledge that there is likely no way out of this particular hole.

The history of currency collapses and debt defaults suggests we'll all be going to war soon enough. Best stock up on tendies.

I KNOW I was talking about France

Can you translate from surrender speak? What am I looking at here?

are you serious you furious alley sharter retard ?
all have been translated in english just under each paragraph

>Implying pictures or movies will exist if that were to happen.

I don't speak English.

Percentage of non-white births per region.
On the left is the percentage of non-white births on a national level.
It's 1.x% worse every year.

I was lucky enough to visit Paris last year, but a lot of it was really disappointing. MOST of the time I felt like I was back in Chicago, except at least people in Chicago speak the country's official language

The French military and police force are still French, right? I don't understand why Frenchman aren't rioting in the streets daily. You guys are literally under threat of extinction. The fucking OG French.

Nah it's all doomed to fail, enjoy your life and prepare for chaos.

Paris is a similar situation as London is, the native ethnically French are a minority there. There are fewer native Parisians every year that are displaced by kebabs, nogs, chink, and mystery meat expats.

Nobody will riot for Paris if nobody has roots there, it's a place you move to for work, use for a while and eventually leave.

France needs to leave the EU, we need Chaos for any kind of change in Europe right now.

Unlikely unless something drastic changes.

Note: I am French but currently expatriated in Ireland.

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4cRHWQMPX

Here are the unadjusted percentages of newborns targeted for testing in France because both parents come from the Global South:

2005: 25.6 percent
2010: 31.5 percent
2015: 38.9 percent

And Paris in 2015 was 73.4 percent, up from 54.2 percent just a decade earlier.

>The French military and police force are still French, right?
25% of the military are declared Muslims.
(Most of them are grunts tho)

We have no information on the police, it's illegal.

Note: This doesn't even count mixed race babies with one white parent, who don't need to get tested as they aren't at risk.

>with one white parent, who don't need to get tested as they aren't at risk
Except if the father is unknown or if there is some history of the disease being active in the family, correct.

I don't know how much shitskin - white mixing there is in reality though.
Nobody likes shitskins.

I wouldn't count on our armed forces, including our police, if shtf, too many kebabs and nogs.

Hopefully the military has been smart enough not to poz our core active units with diversity.

France is fucked. Get out before you are locked in a camp.

We should get out of eurozone before we lose too much. I don't give a shit about other countries, fuck them all.

In France, the government won't keep or divulge stats on the racial makeup of the country. So they use numbers based on how many babies have or were tested for race-specific diseases that the natives won't have to try to suss out how many non-French invaders are being born on French soil.