How hard would it be for a group of memesters to redpill a whole website full of cuckolds?

How hard would it be for a group of memesters to redpill a whole website full of cuckolds?

I don't know, Sup Forums is a tough nut to crack open.

Not hard at all

last time I browsed 9gag(few month ago) 40-50 likes needed for a post to reach trending.

9fag admins will not let any redpillpost reach hot. It simply wont happen.
Remember leftist ideology can only survive in heavily censored communities.

Why do you care about 9gag?

Its like pewdiepie i dont but it as a huge audience

This website is cucked real hard. My comment got deleted when I was trying to explain how israhell use the US with the Harold Wallace Rosenthal interview

But I agree with it's a huge public, maybe if we start with the dark section with story about Hitler and the holohoax

>slowly redpill cucks
>start off with ((hitler did nothing wrong))

pick one, stupid leaf

There are better ways indeed

Show them the truth about race and intelligence, you need a higher than normie base power level in order to understand the truth about the Jews.

fpbp

>gentle redpill
>hdnw

aggregators aren't real sites

9FAG is mostly kids desu and kids these days love laughing at Nazis
just need to give them permission

the dark section is always joke about hitler

They would never understand our subtle humour.

Be that as it may, see

I have been on cancergag for a while, and have notice that every meme that catches on Sup Forums, spreads through other sites like reddit and sometimes 9gag

Pic very related.

"He who controls the memes, controls the universe" - user.

we dont need to go full 1488 we just need to set the seeds of the redpill

It's not a huge or influential website though. I only know it as the place to redirect faggots to.

I am already there with a frw other people and we have established an outpost for memetic raids.But after manny months i have to say its hard
the redpill works tediously slow on these dumb cunts.

Hit the politics section if you want to redpill some 9faggs.

>It's not a huge or influential website though
there is around 220 million visits per month all around the world.

Funnyjunk is pretty redpilled though.

Wasn't it 300?

fuck no they are not. they banned me for no reason. they are complete trash mods who will ban anything they deem "offensive"

>memesters

Whats that - something that eats grass?

Have you shitlords ever looked at the coments? It's infested with /pol users. Nigger,jews,muslim jokes/bashing.

A lot of pics from Sup Forums made it to hot and got >10k likes

9gag is pretty easy. just brows the fresh page and leave comments there. thats what i do at least.

making post is probably in vain as no matter how good they are they will leave fresh 1:200 or something like that.

I checked a couple months ago and there was a Ben Garrison cartoon on the front page (pic related).

Yeah, there are accounts with names like "Joseph Goebbels", "Heinrich Himmler" and so on.
It seems that it is slowly becoming red pilled, but it will never fully succeed because the mods delete offensive shit.
Also the website is filled with girls, due to it being available on mobile. They will always report "offensive" posts.

sometimes I see people in class browse it and get surprised by the amount of red pills on there though. But that is mostly in fresh or trending.

got it really deleted though? you cant post any links in the comment section. you will then see the comment but noone else will. i at least didnt get my comments deleted yet

Everyone should join the Australian Blokes advice facebook page, and jusr edpill the shit out of it

>making post is probably in vain as no matter how good they are they will leave fresh 1:200 or something like that.

the key might be using already succesful memes/pics from here

doesnt really matter, you also need the right timing. i feel if you upload at the right time the biggest bullshit gets many upvotes, didnt figure out when that time is though

i'm already spreading a lot of redpills on that site.

you wouldn't believe the comments.

i do. im amazed sometimes that mine ends up as top comment

The site gets lots of visits, a takeover is necessary. We need anons to make multiple accounts* and spread Sup Forums memes and comment on political posts.

*We need to cycle through accounts each visit so we dont get too ''famous'' and banned/instantly recognized and ignored by normies. And give the impression that we are more numerous.

We need to split the takeover into different stages, each step more redpilled and slowly move through them so we normalize our presence.

Also, we need to organize raids with the relevant subjects, which are announced here, and go to the site where we will be ready to comment.

Sup Forums realy need a /yourpersonalarmy/ board for ideas like this, raid on other site an stuff like that

Genius, very important task at hand. I feel like I'm proselytizing the newest generation.
Tfw meme missionary

>newfag can't remember /i/ and why its never coming back

arutha_
that guy is a shill confirmed. triggered him hard by posting this kek.

is it worth creating a list of the shills? could help to counter them more precisely

newfag here. what happened and what was /i/

What do you expect from a fucking leaf.

/i/ - invasion

I don't think I need to explain why a website would want to stop its user-base from raiding other sites.

sounds fun though

Remember when Sup Forums raided 9fag with gore? Good times

9fag admins are a bunch of cunts though. I remember a few months ago memes of a popular series were filling the tv section. And these were actually somewhat recend posts not just reposts of reposts, but anyways some of the admins didnt like the series so they starter removing every post even so slightly related to it

This they are not ready for all the redpills. You can give them baby portions but they won't be able to take the Sup Forums sized load. Hell a lot of the /nu-pol/ fags and libcucks who lurk this board still haven't seen the truth...

Admins will delete your post and block your account if you post anything that isn't cock sucking the mainstream narrative.

if we spam really hard cucks won't have enough time to verify everything

I don't think even this board understands how comprehensively the media has lost the battle for hearts and minds online. Among the network-core in particular, and the rising youth in general.