I swear to Allah,the only true god, Europe will be muslim.Allah will help the Mujahideen against the crusaders...

I swear to Allah,the only true god, Europe will be muslim.Allah will help the Mujahideen against the crusaders. Good days will come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs
youtube.com/watch?v=5P68rcbwx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxl4CpEjcQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amine bro

Allah sucks black cock

>shitskins actually believe this
The average person is a lot more enraged about you mussies than you think.
Europeans literally conquered and shaped the world, if you think we're going to go quietly then I feel sorry for you.

Alhamdullilah Brother Roach, these filthy kuffar lands shall soon fall to the sword of Allah

>thinks he can conquer the most powerful countries on Earth
>shits openly in the street

>WE WUZ KANGZ
Topkek

You're trying too hard, Rajesh.

>Europe will be Muslim
One of these threads again, Turkroach? Good on ya, cunt. Just so you know, when Europe gets cucked enough that you sandniggers get remotely close to establishing a caliphate, we burgers are going to do what we do best, and save our cousins across the pond by bombing the shit out of you, killing your soldiers, and liberating your women. Have fun with that whole Allah thing, though. Must be fun worshiping a god so weak that the Hadith pretty much confirms that your schizophrenic, pedophile prophet's revelations amount to Allah eating his ass and tonguing the balls.

SAGE

check'd and kek'd

Inshallah brother, mohammed will vomit in his grave and crusaders will behead us pooslims, then we will be their bitch slaves. Good times to come.

Pic related, you goat fucker

Pic related you French boipussy

And their children will be Muslim, mashallah

t.ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=QFM_H023sgs

youtube.com/watch?v=5P68rcbwx5E

Inshaallah

Allah judgment day shall reign upon, you kuffars

I know you are trolling... But still, this is why we cant have nice things.

>French royalist.
Literally the Cuckest of cuckaroos

Has the Prince sodomized you ?

Kek, and what exactly is allah going to do, shitskin? First off, you're worshiping a Jewish god with an Arabic title, but second and most importantly: He is such a pathetic god that his champion was literally fucking Muhammad. Muhammad is the definition of a degenerate numale that deserves nothing short of death.

لماذا العبادة الشيطان فقط لأنه يدعو نفسه الله؟

Stop worshipping Moloch.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Stop worshipping Demons.

That is Suleiman and his army of good Djinns. The reason for the fire being present is that they are described in Islam as beings akin to a "Flame Without Smoke", whereas man is made from mud.
>Has the Prince sodomized you ?
Yeah I dont like the emirates either.

kek k.

Just remember that europeans don't respond lightly when we realize a threat.

da fuq is a moloch
>hurr duurr black box saturn iw all the musluminati all along

GTFO you smelly cockroach

Oh , Well my Mistake but still some of those with faith are indeed demon possessed.

MOVIE TIME

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary] - YouTube
Video for The Other Israel
▶ 58:06
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Demons are very real creatures and My Apologies to any Celestial Benevolent Spirits I have offended with my Mistake, You understand it is because the Point I am trying to make.

We all can ONLY worship a Single Supreme God who cares what we call him, But there are those that have falled Christians Jews Muslims and all others.

Pic Related.

>europeans don't respond lightly when we realize a threat.
>Norway
Hahahahahhahahaha.

Your heads will be impaled on our glorious lances once again. Dirty saracens, kurwa.

Seems like Poland cannot into credible as much as it cannot into space.

Like during the battle of Vienna we will destroy you again.

Your glorious leaders will be throw into the mud with our pigs. Just like it happened centuries ago in the past.

Bow down before Hussars, lords of the horses and battle.

With fire and sword we will exterminate the muslim vermin.

>flag
Ahahahahahahahaha

The point is it is a Choice to Worship God in all his Majesty and Splendour Because of his love you are Given the choices you falling from his Grace is because you chose to and started messing about with demons.

There is plenty of real footage out there if you want to go and look of Christian, Jewish and Muslim exorcisms also Buddhists and Hindies and other Religions each has Evil Spirits being able to possess us.

We must fight Evil.

>The tolerant atheists and intersectionalists milking you sorry fucks for political points will largely die off in one generation.
>You guys are not representing yourselves well internationally. If the Buddha speaks out against you, you've already lost the eyes of rational centrists everywhere.
> When the Democrats realize they can't milk you for pol points anymore, you have no value in America.
>When my generation and the next generation after take power, we're going to subvert both political parties.
>We have way more nukes than you do. In fact, Roach nukes are rented. We own them.
>As Western population declines, the bread/games wears off. It becomes a battle for survival. I don't know if you've noticed, but we're pretty good at those.

Muzzies and Turks especially had all of the advantages before. All we have to do is not fall to communism in my generation and after that, you guys are boned.

So what you're saying is, you've heard the theory and you're rejecting it purely on the grounds you don't feel good about what you see?

That's all the proof I needed to give the theory credence.

In the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ your heads will roll down before our boots.

DEUS VULT

We shall kill the cockroaches.

Sage and report.

(OP)
Each Pole is born with a deep hatred for islam and shitskins.

Each Pole is taught the history of glorious Hussars, we are aware of our legacy, our traditions and our destiny.

Killing muslims and desert cockroaches is like a hobby to us.

With fire and sword!

Shut the fuck up Pajeet you fucking retarded shit, motheryucker

based

(OP)
There is nothing more beautiful tan a sight of dirty cockroach head stacked on a lance.

Sup convict?
We came in planes
You came in chains

(OP)
Just ask your fathers and grandfathers about this. They will literally shit their pants. You know why? Because fear is in their genes, they are afraid of the sight of a Winged Hussars. Your cockroach kind was almost exterminated in the medieval times, that's why nature coded this fear into your DNA as a form of survival instinct.

Allah sucks pig dick in hell. I use the quaran as toilet paper because its the only good use for a fake book. Mohammed was a false prophet too. FUCK YOUR PEDOPHILE PROPHET

>flag
Ahahahahahahahaha

>Says the man with singles
Better luck next time Muhammed

(OP)
In a century your cockroach kind will be only a memory. My grandsons will read about your demise in history books and they will laugh at your insignificant extinction.

Hello Janusz. Lunchbreak eh?

P

>convicts built this country from scratch and it's better than the whole of poondia
>implying that being a descendant of a ruthless convict is something bad

How about this
we shit in toilets, you shit in the street

I gave this thread quality bait, and I get not one (you)

You people really are the worst.

>not providing any examples, facts or arguments for your statement.

This is why europeans will always be more superior than you shitskin arabs. We know how to think.

>getting this assblasted
Kek. You sound upset, Bogan

Iktf bru. Also, allahu akbar.

You understand me, loo misser.

Alas, deus vult. That's all the energy I have left.

OHHHH SHIT

STRAYA GOT POO'D THE FUCK OUT

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!?

Eh, I have polish mates and we all hate pakis round here. We call it bud bud ding ding but the poles call it daka daka daka ;)

Let me spell it out for you my proper thinking european brother.
By the amount of shitposting in this thread, I would say that the more a country is irrelevant on the scene of international politics (i.e. Norway, Poland, Australia), the more delusional its anons are about having a say about anything.
You literally are the Wests bitches. Doomed to follow Amerikkka into whatever shit they get you into under the illusion that your contribution is actually significant in any shape or form. That is why I laugh at the thought of you actually thinking you are credible by saying the things you say.

baal is another name for moloch the same symbol islam is using baal is a star in the sky which is destined to fell and to be worshiped by man until the end of days when the beast will be born near it...

its kind of freaky since its mentioned in quran —Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82 and bible (revelations)

And you're just a nation of fucking cockroaches.

Laughing stock of whole Europe.

When Russia finally nukes you back to the stone age nobody will even notice.

Slavs will be the end of you once again.

Easter?

I am sorry, but your folks literally going crazy across eu.

Your imams has encouraged folks dumber than Americans Redneck to kill people and sometimes themselves along the process. It's a matter of fact that your worshipper consists of 80% that are easy to misguided, can't even understand your Holy book, and pro-birth, instead of pro-life...

So fuck yourself, your religion is Cucked, still in dark age since purge of your great library...

The five-pointed star is for the Five Pillars of Islam.
The Crescent is there because the Muslim calendar is a lunar calendar dictated by the phases of the moon. For instance, the appearance of the crescent signals the beginning and end of the month of Ramadan.
Or...
>MUH DEMANS ALLAH IS THE DEVUL MOON GAD GUYS
Whatever floats your boat.

nobody cares about a shitskin nation who couldnt poo in the loo btfo inferior beings

That templar so white, even his pupils are white... That cant possibly be healthy my man hahahahaha.

why dont you research this yourself and see for yourself

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
—Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.[b]

Revelation 13

Your daughters and sons will soon be used to create food for our pig farms.

>muh White supremacy
Kek. Pic related

not sure if this was supposed to be insulting or wut, shit's hilarious

It's inevitable that Europe will become Muslims.

European "men" are naturally submissive betas who already support Palestine, hate the USA, hate Israel, hate Jews, and love refugees.

It's really inevitable. Eurabia in 20 or 30 years?

according to holy berks... it will happen around the world... then the beast will come and rule every muslims in the world.. they jews are working to accelerate that progress

The Muslims will kill all the Jews they find once they take control of any given country. Goyim will help them.

armageddon... the last war... according to the berks god will save them like gandalf in helmsdeep its insane but who knows maybe its real... quran and bible confirmed it

Cant catch me and turn me into pig food when I turbo transform and switch to maximum roach!
Got my Kafka game on point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxl4CpEjcQU