FIRST AID = NATIONALISM

When was the last time you took a first aid class Sup Forums?
It is your DUTY as a white man and a nationalist of your country to tak a course or to teach yourself neccesary first aid skills. Imagine if someone you know or even love suddenly have the need for first aid, it would be your fault if they died, if you hadnt aquired the skill to provide first aid of course.
If you save someone elses life, you are a real hero, not some faggot pride virtuesignalling shit.

What are you waiting for? Get those first aid skills right now if you dont know them already u faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcontrol.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>QUICKLY HELP HER, YOU KNOW FIRST AID RIGHT user. CANT LET THIS INNOCENT WOMAN PASS AWAY.

bleedingcontrol.org

>Thank god that Achmed was here to help and knew first aid, now when you did not user. How can you call yourself a nationalist man? Doesnt even know first aid.

An EMT course can be completed in less than 3 months

In Europe it is also mandatory in most of the tradeschools. And some of the techniques can be learned from home through the internet, just make sure to get the newest versions.

would also look good on my CV probably, not a bad idea at all.

First aid is also a counter to the notorious "your mother die in her sleep autism posts". Since you will be able to do first aid and potentially save her. You really owe yourself and the people around you to learn first aid, especially if you are not a lazy disgusting leftie.

For a hiring company I would say having first aid skills is a sign of responsibility indeed.

most companies even offer a free course to get it. Yet nobody takes up those opportunities lol.

But it all makes sense now. I guess I should ask my workplace perhaps. Saw a poster on a wall for it.

>accidentally use too much force and break the chest of the training dummy

not like i felt like learning to help anyways

I was in a company where we had a security guy. He had a first aid course, not anything else in that department, but he was payed extra because having a person who is able to save lifes and take responsibility in hazardous situations in a company is good value. He had a few other security responsibities too, but just an example.

they sometimes do offer more pay for those who have those certs yea. Its certainly not a bad thing to have. Its very pro nationalism lol.

This is why it is a skill, you need to practise it before you can do it perfect.

>not like i felt like learning to help anyways
We was all young once user, some day we all have to grow up.

Yeah. And in these days with all the terrorism going on. It seems like it could get a few lefties to turn right too. Promoting first aid and those kind of more honorable and lifesaving things. Many normies are scared.

I've done the course 3 times and I always forget because I have never come across a situation where I needed to use first aid skills

I think I remember that turning them on their side is good when they go unconscious from drinking too much and checking the pulse but I forget how many times I pump the chest and breath

you turn them on the side and in that special position to avoid them choking on their own puke/blood. The intervals when pumping the chest and checking pulse change once in a while when some smart people find better ways.
This is the part of the reason why for example you can get payed more in companies etc., because you need to keep it up to date. But you know the basics at least, that is a start, better than having no clue what to do if shit hits the fan.

Help me OP, I need CPR

norway degenerating slowly but surely to canada tier

>Call 911 and get them here as soon as possible, this could be serious.
>We will need a huge amount of pressure on that chest, might need two grown men, anyone else know first aid?
>You over there, you can check his pulse before and while we do the cpr.
>Quick dude give him some air through his mouth, remember to hold his nose closed. I have a flu right now so better you do it, JUST DO IT NO TIME TO WAIT.
>Fattie wakes up
>buy me 10 years of cheeseburgers and cup noodles in thanks
>am now a hero

Lets all be useless if shit hits the fan near us. memes will heal us. Great idea firstaid-flag.

Tfw when combatmedic

I'm a paramedic

Yesterday, mum thought it a good present.

Which is sadly wrong as it's something work would pay me to do every second year, but she never understands that.