The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within...

>The Syrian leadership has sent messages to Israel warning that any further strikes by the IDF on targets within Syria’s borders would be met with Scud rockets fired deep into the Jewish state

>Syria warned that Israeli strikes on Syrian military targets would be met with the firing of Scud missiles...at IDF bases, while an attack on civilian targets would see Syria launching a counter strike on the Haifa port

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report

>Israeli forces near the Gaza Strip have been placed on high alert, fearing retaliation from the Hamas terror group over the assassination of one of its top military leaders in Gaza on Friday night.

timesofisrael.com/as-israeli-forces-go-on-high-alert-after-faqha-killing-hamas-may-be-looking-to-avoid-a-war

>Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/226732

>The IDF is set to conduct extensive military drills in the Golan Heights and in the West Bank starting Sunday

timesofisrael.com/idf-to-hold-drills-in-golan-heights-west-bank

>Nabih Berri, Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament, called Israel's proposed legislation to annex a section of disputed maritime territory a "declaration of war."

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4940559,00.html

>Israel quietly withdraws ambassador from Egypt 'over security concerns'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns

>IDF launches 2 drills in Israel’s south

timesofisrael.com/idf-launches-2-drills-in-israels-south

>“In 2017, all of Israel is under threat,” said Col. Itzik Bar of the military’s Homefront Command. Preparations are underway for Israel to deal with “very high amounts” of incoming fire, he said.

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-mass-evacuation-if-war-erupts-again/2017/03/21/307ee840-0e4f-11e7-aa57-2ca1b05c41b8_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stratfor.com/snapshots/syria-israel-strikes-hezbollah-convoy-near-palmyra?utm_source=paidlist-a&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=03/20/2017&utm_content=Daily Brief: March 20, 2017&id=be1ddd5371&uuid=271b55e8-ac23-4a62-82f8-a00de015eb19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm 100% behind Syria. Israel is the biggest terrorist financier, obnoxious and corrupted state in middle east, and thats saying something

Pls based bashar finish the job

0/10

It's the only way to kill ISIS desu

I smell a delicious large-scale happening coming our way

TURN ON CNN NOW HOLY SHIT

Live feed link?

I want fishy Jew pussy.

Fuck off degenerate cunt.

Shouldn't you be out looking for Armenians to kill?

This. Everyone can feel it coming, regardless of ideologies or awareness.

>fishy pussy
thats one of my fetishes

lmao, nobody cares about your opinion, CZECH PLEASE

I'm with Jews on this.

Iran, Hezbollah and Assad's alawite substate deserves annihilation.

Right.

Any five people you could find would burn that shithole Constantinople to the ground just to spend a weekend in Olomouc.

That last good Turk was Attaturk and y'all have pissed on his memory ever since.

So, take your genocidal mouth and wrap it around Erdogan's cock.

That's where you usually have it.

lol i'm a Kemalist and anti-Erdoğan, and i dont deny genocide. Assume much, retarded child?

wtf Turkey you're not supposed to agree with us. That was not part of the pla

fuck off cockroach

i'll get the popcorn

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin'
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
(vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels 'n' lies
For two or three nights
Won't someone send me a princess who bites

>believing Jewish newspapers and sources

I hate Mudslimes as much as any red-blooded American but if you're retarded enough to believe Jewish "news" at face value you deserve nothing less than the electric chair.

Israel is a tumor.

dirty mudpeople always wanted destroy glorious Persian Empire

If Israel get's nuked, is the apocalypse still on?

Assume?

You rock up agaist Israel and now want points for *not* being a dick?

Battle Hardened Syria vs Israel War NAOW

Take your taqiyya and get fucked, roach. Day of the spray soon.

I love you

Muslims in the middle east are not better than Jews there... I think...

We just have to keep them out of the American government.

>Take your taqiyya and get fucked, roach. Day of the spray soon.

Day of the Spray(tm)
Holy shit my sides

many sources are carrying the same news, not just Israeli. You can verify for yourself

> NUKING ISRAEL WHEN?

-99 / 10

Nah, without the kikes to engineer it, we'll be fine now.

Godspeed, based Assad.

stratfor.com/snapshots/syria-israel-strikes-hezbollah-convoy-near-palmyra?utm_source=paidlist-a&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=03/20/2017&utm_content=Daily Brief: March 20, 2017&id=be1ddd5371&uuid=271b55e8-ac23-4a62-82f8-a00de015eb19

apparently the jews achieved something cool then

If Israel's account of last night's events is true, it would signal the Arrow system's efficacy and the Israeli government's ability to issue a rapid response, demonstrating how comprehensive the missile defenses protecting the small country truly are. Israel has been developing an extensive layered missile defense network made up of the Iron Dome, Iron Beam, David's Sling and Arrow systems. Together, these systems better equip Israel to protect itself from the considerable threat of missile attacks it faces in the region from Hezbollah in Lebanon, Palestinian militants in Gaza, and more distant adversaries such as Iran.

That wouldn't last long.

Alawite substate can barely hold what they have against FSA.

If Assad decides to fire scud at Jews, he & his Iranian cohorts will get their shit pushed in so fast, your head would spin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

This sadly, assad has no chance of winning a war with israel. His troops are spread too thin to even try to defend and the US would certainly back Israel

Sabre clanging is all these sand monkeys are good for. As much as I'd love for some scud missiles to take out a few noses, nothing is going to happen.

That's not that hard when your country has the size of a toenail.

An F-16 can fly along Israel airspace in less than 5 minutes. For a missile it's less than two minutes.

A well placed radar station can cover entire country.

>many sources
(((many sources)))

Just how dense can you be? Are you aware of who owns and operates 90%+ of the "news?"

the article praises the Israeli anti missile defenses against a particular type of missile that may have been fired that night by the Syrians.
whatever

i hope they bomb each other, fucking inbred sand niggers

this

Arrow was used against s-200, 50s tech. Syria has S-300 now too.

H e b r e w s ?

shut up fish chips eating faggot. u arent spraying shit. go fix ur teeth before u talk

you can't do a simple google search?

Speaking of Putin, this is Russian state media;

>Any further airstrikes on Syrian territory will be met with deadly force and retaliation strikes deep within Israeli soil, they said.

>According to the message, delivered via Russian mediators, attacks on Syrian military objects will be met with Scud missiles launched at Israeli military (IDF) bases. If Israel attacks civilian infrastructure, Syrian missiles will be fired at Israel's Haifa port and petrochemical plant.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response

This because I believe this.
>As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Also this.
Russia isn't dumb enough to fuck with Israel yet. Not retarded enough.

Glass the rats hive

Can we not just nuke every country over there? Problem solved all in one go. 2/3 of the Muslim population gone, (((they))) are all rekt in their holy land, and the Left gets super butthurt over the liberation of tyranny on the West.

>And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

We're about to see some serious shit, tbqhf.

your pic is stupid because millions (~4-5 million) Syrians moved to Lebanon and Jordan

Iron Dome will defeat SCUD attacks.

fug

bump