Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Apologizes For Promoting 'Pizzagate'

Conspiracy Theorist Alex Jones Apologizes For Promoting 'Pizzagate'

archive.is/OeGkl

>Longtime conspiracy theorist and propagator Alex Jones has apologized to the Washington, D.C. pizzeria Comet Ping Pong and its owner James Alefantis for his show's role in promoting the false "pizzagate" conspiracy theory involving a child sex-abuse ring.

>Jones, the host of the radio and web show bearing his name and the owner of the website Infowars, said froma prepared statementthat to his knowledge, "neither Mr. Alefantis, nor his restaurant Comet Ping Pong, were involved in any human trafficking as was part of the theories about Pizzagate that were being written about in many media outlets and which we commented upon."

What did (((they))) do to him, Sup Forums? They really dont want people believing that powerful people rape kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPI670Gx0mg
google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/
nationalmemo.com/fbis-russia-probe-expands/
thelocal.no/20161121/police-break-up-massive-norwegian-paedophilia-ring
usdefensewatch.com/2016/12/operation-dark-room-hillary-clinton-connected-to-norway-pedophile-ring/
victuruslibertas.com/2016/12/norway-child-sex-ring-busted-operation-darkroom/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1681684
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He lied and is now paying the consequences.

It's funny that he is letting off the gas as more and more people get arrested and Dr. Phil does a show about this very thing. I guess Alex really was controlled opposition this entire time.

Edward Snowden isn't real. He's a computer program designed by the NSA. He literally takes paragraphs of obama speeches.

How come no one else sees this?

>perpetuate bullshit
>guy with a gun believes you
>authorities want to know what the fuck you're doing

Probably how that went. He's trying to save his ass from a lawsuit.

He had no other option but retract himself. I bet he's got a couple of serious threats.

Lied about what? The huge amount of evidence of a pedophile ring?

Pizzagate was just a retarded conspiracy that Russian shills used to distract right wing retards with, anytime Trump got into trouble.

there is no evidencve and he wants to avoid a lawsuit

No evidence, just schizophrenic word-association games.

seriously though, the nuclear codes....

The evidence that literally no one outside of morons on the internet believes?

>LOOK AT THESE PICTURES THIS GUY PUT ON FACEBOOK, THIS IS PROOF PEOPLE

Meanwhile in the real world everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) has accepted that this is bullshit. Alex is trying to avoid getting tied down to that dipshit with the gun or a possible libel suit for peddling blatantly false bullshit.

This sounds reasonable

Just passing by to drop a daily reminder that only redditors and newfags bought into this trash in the first place

To be honest I don't even know what I'm doing on Sup Forums anymore, this place is basically a subreddit

Meanwhile

>More than 500 kids disappeared in Washington D.C. in just the first three months of 2017, and now lawmakers are asking the FBI to get involved.

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Reminder that there was a 200+ post thread last night about Pizzagate with plenty of true believers, they just wait until late at night where people are more receptive to their bullshit. There's plenty of Pizzagate fans around here, proof positive of the average IQ of this board.

i love those threads, i shitpost so hard and swim in yous

they get mad when you tell them podesta DID NOT kidnap maddie

this
plus AJ and co know that even when they retract or apologise they've raised its profile and got others to investigate.

let him avoid the law suits

Shills out in force today

YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT, DOTCHA

true answer here, folks. guy's got a brand to protect

youtube.com/watch?v=EPI670Gx0mg

forgot link i guess im not HOT SHIT

it's not like alex is controlled opposition or anything

>Liberals claim Trump won election through Russian hacking with 0 evidence to back up claims.
>You fucking idiots there is 0 evidence you can't prove anything it didn't happen!
>0 evidence of anything occurring at Comet Pingpong other than the owner having bad taste in art
>You fucking pedo what are you hiding!
You guys are acting just like libruls. You realize that even accusations of pedophilia like this can ruin a person's life for ever. It is like those false rape accusations by college girls that you guys get so worked up over (justifiably so).

Perhaps in a country like America where there's so little accountability for self proclaimed journalists that they can make up whatever they want you'll sooner or later get into trouble for accusing the owner of a pizza parlour of pimping out child prostitutes.

That kinda stuff can ruin a persons life. Can you imagine what this must have done to Alefantis' reputation?

t. exposed shill

KYS SHILL.

I don't even care for the guy but this shilling mob of losers is even more annoying.

>guy gets in a legal bind and is forced to apologize and retract

SHILL
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
PHONEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shills will ignore this

Because pizzaman is married to david brock and they want to sue alex jones to hell

Alex jones was calling pizzagate a setup for months but retards on Twitter kept associating them with a pizza place

Infowars is property of Time Warner.
Alex is a gatekeeper. He actually believed Hillary was going to win. Because he knew the fix was in.

But God said nope.

Alex operates like a Tabloid, his claims are so vulgar that suing him is more damaging than ignoring him.

The fact that this well connected pizza chef is actually able to shut it down, is very telling. He is connected to some of the most powerful people in the world, and despite being a complete fuckup, they are still covering for him instead of cutting him loose.

Pizzagate is real, I know a spanish girl who was a victim of a satanic pedophile elite network. She's now 20 years old and is emotionally destroyed, her own father sold her.

This. My guess is that the fbi investigation of right wing media orgs re russian collusion is heating up and Jones maybe now sees that he was a tool or the kremlin in retrospect

there is more proof of pedo shit that your retarded MUH RUSSIA claim you pulled out of your ass

We must keep fighting for all the victims and the ones that will come if we don't stop this

google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/

I didnt make this shit up

>multiple ongoing investigations by the FBI and both chambers of congress
>multiple people close to Trump have had to resign, be fired or recuse themselves
>no evidence

Plz.

Why would Russia stay silent? Why wouldn't they deny that Snowden is living there?

That is literally not evidence.

Where does it say in there that "Pizzagate was just a retarded conspiracy that Russian shills used to distract right wing retards with, anytime Trump got into trouble."

>Controlled OP
maybe

I stopped watching him after he gassed the pizza video, watched him a bit of late again.

Dunno mate I have a hard time figuring this one out, someone stated he was threatened with lawsuits etc, I'm not sure if this is valid or not.

But I suggest we ban ALL adoptions abroad

We'll see when the investigations are done. It's clearly enough that most of our government is getting involved in checking it out. As opposed to the totally true pizzagate whose claim to fame is sending a nut into a pizzeria with a gun demanding to see the sex dungeon.

>More than 500 kids disappeared in

Washington D.C. in just the first three months of 2017,

That is a lot of missing children for 3 months. What the fuck is happening there?

Exacty, I'm pretty sure Jeffrey (((Epstein))) is a convicted sex offender who owns a plane named Lolita Express

Hillary's shit goes all the way here, the first arrests were made here in connection to this shit.

It's been rather quiet as of lately.

These news articles (Operation Darkroom I think it was called), was censored by the US press and was very real here indeed.

nationalmemo.com/fbis-russia-probe-expands/
It says that in this article verbatim

Bill Hicks is a shill. I always dread when infowars hosts something I support because I can feel my credibility plummet and that's exactly what the CIA wants from it.

fug...

>Here
>1 child goes missing
>The entire country is in fury and going "mangard" to find the kid & perp(if any)
That is traverse the forests, mountains etc

>500 kids.....
And nobody care...

Only in America there are 700,000 children reported mssing, according to the U.S. department of justice and the FBI

its from some creepy guy youtube channel and spooky website you retards, that video has nothing to do with pizzagate. how fucking new are you?

People care if it's some distraught whitetrash mom and the kid is a white little girl.

>literally 4 fucking years of MUH BABY MUH BABY WHO DONE IT WAS IT THE ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, THE ABUSIVE MOM, OR THEIR FRIEND WITH A PAST OF ABUSING BABIES????
>THIS JUST IN NEW INFO ON MISSING LITTLE FORENAME SURNAME DA MOMMA DID IT LIKE 99% OF THE FUCKING TIME NIGGER

Oh yeah, I'm sure.

And I'm sure any day now the arrests of Podesta and Hillary and the rest will be coming.

Unless the media censors them. In which case we'll never know. Unless you tell me anyway.

Aaaaaannny day now...

I'm proud of Alex. It takes courage admitting when you're wrong, and let's be honest Alex jumped the gun with this pizzagate bologna.

You guys should emulate Alex and back off...or else..

shills full force

>alex jones said from the start that promotion of the comet pizza restaurant was a psy-op meme created to discredit himself and distract the masses from discovering real child prostitution ring.
>if a story is real and damaging they won't discuss on mainstream news until a counter-narrative is fabricated
>see vault 7
>Left using only tactics at their disposal
>rogue elements of judiciary
>21st century mccarthyism.
>trying to shut down jones with lawsuits

I find it to be more of a validation that Pizzagate is real seeing Alex Jones cave like he did. Dark forces are at play and it's scary.

We get it, CIA. You won't be able to kill him with this alone, this is over 2 days old, fuck off already.

Hmmmm, maybe there really are no pedo rings in Washington.

...Stupid goy.

Wheres does it say that gypsies are human?

I don't know dindu. Sliding a bit, but we had a case here with an extremely useless police chief(our cops really suck)...
>Be 7 yo lithuanian girl
>Found dead
Ah she hang her self, case closed, I need to get supper.....

He was gassed, so gassed as it can get.
It turned out it was the boyfriend (or father even I don't remember) that had kill her.

That police chief can no longer go outside in public, as he will be assaulted or at least spat on.

Russia and us are actually good buddies.
They need to play along so tillerson can help overvalue arctic oil

These are the best gestalts in this thread.

I'm white, just tired of that shit on our news. It's like fucking clockwork some faggot methhead's baby wins the news lottery and everyone involved milks it for a billion years, mother turns out to have beaten the baby with a meth crystal the size of a shoe or something, she gets 14 years in prison and they either shit out another baby and it happens again or they find another vermin's baby and it happens again anyway.

Not surprised. Bill Hicks has never been honest about being Bill Hicks, or killing the early Alex Jones. Globalist shill

I don't got sources for you on this shitposting computer, but here we don't care who you are, kiddie fiddlers and rapist are gassed.

Several of the ones arrested were politicians, lawyers etc and also 1 cop.
>I didn't have that stuff on my computer I swear....

We're absolutely not done with this shit, I actually went down to the police and almost tore their head off... Arrested them all or face blood shed, they fear the user

>actual child abuse
>spooky art
The left, gents.

Didn't William Cooper take a huge fat shit on him?
People may say he was a hack but I still stand by Cooper on a lot of things; he really did his research when it came to government and military conspiracy.

they were/or are about to sue him. they would get millions if he could not prove a thing in court.

what would you do?

Aaaaannny day now.

AAANNNNYYY DAY....

>Trump is cucking to the neocons
>even AJ can't pretend he's not a charlatan anymore
Greatest time line right Sup Forums?

>meth
I'm glad that stuff is not so widespread here, very closed "community" that uses it. Here they just take their kids, even for smoking weed. I don't support "barneværnet" it should be known to the world by now, crazy feminists acting on what's called "skjönn", which means I do what I want.

But... one need a child protecting service, ours be fucked, it has always been fucked

>every thread
>same pictures/posts

We're just waiting for you here, we arrest the ones here

But they are quiet still about the connections which is very obvious. Massive(on our scale) child trafficking......

Meth is a fucking cancer on America, at least people who take heroin usually realize how much of a fucking loser they are and stop.

You. Got. Nothing.

>heroin
That shit is nasty here, came with the immigrants (ofc).

If you go to Oslo (and Bergen now I think), you will get a chock all tourists do when they step off the central station in there.....

Junkies fucking everywhere, Oslo has been named the heroin capitol of the world, it's been like that since I was a kid. Remember going in there in the parks and so, needles in the trees..... shit like that, junkies all over the place, it's a horrible place

I lost family members dumb enough to live in that shithole, to that shit when I was 17.

Get off this board podesta
thelocal.no/20161121/police-break-up-massive-norwegian-paedophilia-ring

usdefensewatch.com/2016/12/operation-dark-room-hillary-clinton-connected-to-norway-pedophile-ring/

victuruslibertas.com/2016/12/norway-child-sex-ring-busted-operation-darkroom/

In anglo for you even Podesta

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

And here comes the fucking thai pedo shill like clockwork

hundreds of people have been arrested here, awaiting trail, and will have a nice time in jail :)

>Rapist and kiddie fiddlers tend to often hang them self in jail

tell us more on how podesta kidnapped maddie and how soon he will be arrested

a lot of pizza orders coming in

I'm just telling you what happened here.
I'm off the pizza shit, got to sick, we hunted corruption and found this....

Regardless they should all be gassed at least 6 million times

Evenings are better discussions because Shariablue doesn't pay overtime.

why you so scared of us, are we driving up the price of baby

Shills are getting desperate

"You nuts sent a guy with a gun into an honest pizza place!"

And repositioned cameras the day beforehand. Who could accomplish a feat of stunning (((coincidence))) like that? Don't forget, the guy was an actor.

and it seems like they use the b team shills, they seem pretty weak.....

His body language was tight. He keeps clamping his jaw. Looks like he's pissed about having to do this.

the only casualty was their hard drive , classy

Wow, Thai proxies

Very original, shareblue

kys retarded faggot

> I AM YOUR DADDY
> WHATS MY NAME

This will make his sperg audience dig deeper

you mean faggot like james alefantis who is the son of baroness philippine rothschild

reason people say he is being sued is because he said he was being sued

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1681684

>>alex jones said from the start that promotion of the comet pizza restaurant was a psy-op meme created to discredit himself and distract the masses from discovering real child prostitution ring.

This.
He said so on Joe Rogan's podcast.

shill within shills on a shills podcast

smurfs are getting all serious now
brock out of the hospital yet?

The dirty fuckin nig runs his show out of the stratfor austin hq. He's a talking head of disinfo for the intelligence community

he was clearly reading a disclaimer style document.
notice how the shot jumps from the letter he was reading to him when he said 'these deniles were wildly' that is a hint. He wanted to say that the news is only allowed to report the deniles