Riots in Moscow against the Government of the Russian Federation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2FhmpoHMiQ
mk.ru/incident/2017/03/26/neskolko-tysyach-chelovek-vyshli-na-antikorrupcionnyy-miting-v-peterburge.html
vedomosti.ru/politics/news/2017/03/26/682726-nesoglasovannii-miting-oppozitsii
interfax.ru/russia/555387
kp.ru/daily/26658.7/3679114/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't your government going to come down HARD on the rioters?

Will Russia also remove the Jews too ?

I hear Russia is going to split away from the Jewish banking cartels soon any truth ?

So how is Putin going to deal with this?
What is his plan ?

crashing this central bank
WITH NO SURVIVING DEBT

>dykes with dyed hair and cuck glasses
Yeah totally not a multinational corporation and banker funded riot.

What is it with SJWs and colored hair. Is it a universal constant?

> stir up riots
> immediately accuse of human rights when riots are suppressed

Trump needed justify new sanctions

>Riots
>Riots

Go fuck yourself, its a peaceful protest

Retard, they are a soros funded group if anything

Yes. They discussed it. It might happen.

These protests are uncorrelated thing totally.

Nobody paid them to simultaneously protest multiple cities all at once.

There are no SJW in Russia, only post-punks.

Lol hope those protest leaders enjoy life while it lasts before they die mysteriously of two shots to the head from a random Chechen drive by.

They will die in robery gone wrong where nothing is stolen just like Seth Rich

Assassinating your way into a stable leadership position is a losing strategy. Putin will eventually be put down or forced to flee as his domestic affairs deteriorate

I heard Navalniy is pretty insignificant leader with low ratings and he's the only one I even know. Also apparently he can't even run as president anymore because they sentenced him of economic crimes. They probably don't need to kill him.

Thank God, Russia is waking up. The world peace might still come.

Russia IS the Jews. Just not the cabalistic type you're thinking of

USA SAND HALP. BOMB OR CITYS PL0X

You dont know? When normies evolve to SJW their brain goes so full of shit their hair changes color

>w-we're n-not globalist shills
>w-we're Russian patriots, w-we just don't like corruption

oooooh booooooy....

thank you for this image, this image explains everything

I was talking about the ppl who organized these protests. Accidents always seem to befall those who step out of line.

World Peace? not until after World War 3

LIVE

>Riots
just bunch of pidors, nothing more

this reeks of NGO involvement
fucking trump should arrest soros and extradite him to russia already

Stop replying to a ClintonSerb.

>all those americunts whining about jews
>both politically and culturally infantile nation of opportunists
No wonder you're president's winning rhetoric was "I WILL BUILD A WALL DUH".

Hmmm seems like they want to be like the US
Filled with gayness, feminism and anti-depressants

Whoops.. I mean freedom and burgers and flat screen tv's

dat mouth shape, the same as those retarded western feminists.
I think it's something genetic. Call Josef Mengele, this requires some research

Idiot.

Those protestors are standing up to real fascism! We here in America are also standing with our brothers and sisters against Putin by protesting his Trump puppet!

This is what democracy looks like!

Still i'd prefer these hipsters and even jews then pic related supporters of Putin-the-crook.

Why are you cucks supporting Pootin

Amen, Brother!

>Trump should lock the Sorosh himself.

He probably have material.

I can't for the life of me understand how any of these people could rationalize protesting like this for just a bit of money. How do they live with themselves while also having to know that central private banks are one of the worst things in human history? They can't all be ignorant to what's actually going on right? I'm not sure what's worse.

PEACE OFFERING
E
A
C
E

O
F
F
E
R
I
N
G

Because they've been brainwashed by his propaganda. They actually believe that neo-USSR is on their side.

>inb4 kremlinshill calls me CTR

Quite certainly. Living in Moscow for many years now, and was at some of the spots shown in the photos just a couple days ago, you literally never see anyone who looks like a "typical" SJW here. The only women who color their hair are those who want to be red or orange for some reason, but they're hardly of those types.

He has valid reasoning ivan
These things are usually sponsored in the west, organized by foundations/organizations for ______ and unions

>niggers in this thread
>have no clue what is going on
>instantly polarize
lel

All those untermenschen and kidnapped Nazis

uh oh

Pootin is the Russian Erdogan, minding only his own interests
When roaches rebelled against Erdogan, Sup Forums sided with the rebels

Fucking clowns. "Corruption robs our future, I am against corruption". We need to find out who set these protests up, where did their money come from?

Hope they all get v&. Fucking pawns

They are the kind of people that would run these banks if they could

We aren't supporting him. He is supported by stupid old people from USSR

in my city. 1m people

i'm pretty sure George Soros and his kike son have nothing to do with this

Is the Russian media reporting on this anyhow?
Probably not

You are god damn right

So, whays going on then? Are you going to kill your leaders and burn your churches again?

because he blocks human garbage like markel, hillary, and other leftist globalist scum from centralizing power. since he stands in opposition you can't do everything you want.

you people should never be allowed to go uncontested and won't

We need a final solution to Liberashka problem.

Hell no. No state media would run much press about an event that directly attacks themselves. Not in Russia, Germany, or America.

Fool, we've lived - breathed and seen protests all our lives

You're infantile level when it comes to these things. Sit back, block out the chants coming from those ppl and sip on some redpill tea.

Nope. Total silence.

Yes because they were supposedly secular instead of conservative Muslim warmonger like Erdogan. Atleast you knew what you were supporting.

I don't oppose or support Putin, I just don't expect his successor to be any less corrupt. It could be anyone and he is likely going to be from his inner circle.

On these pics you guys see ordinary hipsters from Moscow. There are millions of them in Moscow.

Putin-bots seeking support from some germacucks. Whilst they don't have support in their own country. Pathetic.

Seriously, why do u guys think Putin is based? He did nothing to help whites. He is only interested to stay in power and waste trillions of $ on meaningless activities (like wars, olympic games, crasy corruption, build palaces and mansions for him and his friends). He wastes everything he touches and completely useless. He is a joke.

>ameritard thinks he understands something about what's happening in Russia

Calm down seriously, YOU DON'T KNOW.

PUTIN IS LOVE

PUTIN IS LIFE

It is not supported. He is very much afraid. He created many state organizations that are running the country's population. On the streets are only a few (today I wanted to detain Putin's policeman bandits). We ask for help from European states, otherwise Putin will lead Russia in World War III.

HEY SOROS WACHA DOIN

Putin is making Russia great. Russia won the Olympics and won Crimea from NATO. From 2000 to 2008 Putin lifted Russian GDP 6.5 times. Bush lifted US GDP only 1.3 times during the same period.

Fuck off Soros/CTR shill.

Putin is based. He is the leader that the West needs.

Yes they are
mk.ru/incident/2017/03/26/neskolko-tysyach-chelovek-vyshli-na-antikorrupcionnyy-miting-v-peterburge.html
vedomosti.ru/politics/news/2017/03/26/682726-nesoglasovannii-miting-oppozitsii
interfax.ru/russia/555387
kp.ru/daily/26658.7/3679114/

Lying shills detected

How many people are protesting across the country?

I don't know much about politics in your country.

But, as an outsider, i see that Putin did a good job in modernising your country and putting it back on the map and even now the powerful west is scared. Do you want to go back to the old ussr days?

It doesn't matter how corrupt he is because it only affects Russians.

It matters how aggressive and anti-European he is, and he is basically a new Stalin. Don't be fooled, he is not nationalist. Muslims will take over Russia within a few decades if he stays in power.

the matrix ladies and gentlemen

I heard once Navalny will get 2% at Moscow mayor elections and he got 27%. I also heard nobody will come on meeting today because he paid by Soros, every Russian loves Putin and so on. Putinbots were hysterical all last week, you can ever notice them ITT.

this is a pro-Putin protest.
There are antagonism between Putin and Medvedev.
Putin have his own party - Narodniy front.
Meanwhile Medvedev is the head of infamous Edinaya Rossiya.
Medvedev and Putin have thier own political clans in goverment.
Info was sold to navalny with this purpose. Btw those protests go unbelivably quiet, unlike Bolotnaya protests.

He prevents the EU and US from essentially controlling the entire planet, that's a good enough reason for me to support him.

Yes.

Then go and drive that rat out of the Kreml.
His bandits have been robbing Russia, whilst ordinary people live in poverty.

And what are they protesting? Elections?

Did they see Trump? He was stopped by a single judge

They want freedom of speech? Don't Russians complain about Putin already?

I honestly don't care but I know enough that it has something to do with wanting to be like us

Every shit protest is about wanting to be more westernized, to be more "progressive". You'll ask for it until you're stuck in it. Then all you'll want to do is get the fuck out of it

How big is this protest?

Oh ok. I thought Medvedev and Putin were best buds lol. They seem to take turns as president.

LMFAO

They should start murdering cops and throwing molotov cocktails.

>From 2000 to 2008 Putin lifted Russian GDP 6.5 times.
Are you shills really this stupid?

For god's sake please take him from us.
He do nothing but rob his country and also he has invoked Russia in meaningless conflict between Shiites and Sunnis. Fuck that shit.

Corruption, nothing more nothing less.

Gov should gas them, shoot to death, cut in pieces and throw to the pigs. There are only paid shills, local retards and foreign ss agents. Nothing valuable.

sounds about right

EAT PANCAKES.

They are. This guy is probably crazy conspirologist from NOD or something.

5-15k in each city that have +1 mil. Maybe more. Around 100 cities, not that much if you take while population.

I never claimed him to be, I know some Russian areas are Muslim shitholes and have been for decades. Also Putin is old man, he can't stay in power for decades.

Taking Crimea from Ukraine and having his country's banks give loans to European parties who oppose Islamification hardly counts as anti-European. Atleast that is what European media blames him of, I don't know if Putin even directly controls those banks, maybe they act independently.