Wow really makes you think?

Wow really makes you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lioyEbVCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes me think that supernintendent deserves a noose.

This is pretty fucked.

So basically they care about a mexican illegal rapist/criminal more than their own kids?

I'm pretty certain these scumbags care more about their own personal agenda than actually helping people.

Just have your fucking civil war already

I didn't know that "illegal" was a race

Sacrifice your white girls for progress

A lot of people these days deserve more than a noose

Am I the only one searching for a Stein here ?

I get the feeling that he already has nose to spare.

Ew, why is his nose crooked

>Woman allegedly raped
>Sup Forums is skeptical and asks for proof

>woman allegedly raped by immigrant or minority
>"HANG WHOEVER SHE POINTS TO"

nice link, nigger

Probably his doctoral advisor.

stfu liberal commie gtfo my pol

There is no cognitive dissonance here.
BTFOing spics is more important than BTFOing women

cuckface?

Pretty much everybody who lives in The Peoples Republic of Montgomery County type deserves a noose.

he's a jew. he loves seeing white people getting fucked by brown people

I have been skeptical this entire time. The comment though is horse shit.

Which Jews will be hung once the the civil war breaks out?

he looks like some retarded claude juncker

I'd literally kill the superintendent and the entire spic's family if that were my daughter.

The sheer fucking audacity.

This.

So basically, her body her choice, unless she gets raped by a minority who is also an illegal. Man, libtards are just fucking dumb.

>retarded rolling stone rape story is unbelievable, so nobody believes it
>illegal spic does what illegal spics are known to do in a place where he shouldn't have been if it want for cucked liberal faggits like Jack Smith
Totally the same thing

damn racists. this is an open letter to all you xenophibic racists on this website. people have a right to their culture. these boys were just being boys. you dont have a right to criticize them for living their life.

this. spics are our mudslime invader. there's 55 million+ of them and million+ invade yearly

This

My cousin was robbed by a rapefugee in Europe, posted a pretty innocuous Facebook post about it, and literally every response he got was somehow advocating for the poor rapefugee that didn't have any chances in life, etc etc.

>It's not the criminal's fault that he's a criminal!!! You racist xenophobic bigot!

Just

They both deserve nothing less than a violent, painful death.

underrated

Yes, Sup Forums is made up of hypocrites. Like a few weeks ago where they were so outraged that some shitskin raped a young girl, until they found out she was also a shitskin, then Sup Forums lost all interest. Then there was this time when they defended a female pedophile until it came out she slept with a nigger, then they wanted to crucify her for being a coalburner.

It's called a broken nose.

proof?

Look at the perfect statuesque face of this genetic ubermensch. Clearly you should give him all your white women

>it's only okay to make up stuff for my own political gain

> libtards are just fucking dumb.

nonsense, they are all super smart.

didn't you get the memo stating that only cis white males can do anything wrong, and that they are also the reason for the justified 'criminal' behavior of these poor, oppressed PoC's?

it's almost like you didn't even go to college, or something

all of them

>Pol is a monolith

Retard detected

The superintendent may want to walk back his words or his family may get raped and he may happen to have a terrible accident. One that involves a chainsaw.

Pol is just a bunch of angsty beta cucks that don't amount to anything so they spend their days shitting on everything remembering the glory days of the whites. The only reason I every visit is just to trigger them because I know they physically get upset over what people say on the internet

Are they basically going to have to prove that women are sluts?

Underrated posts.

This superintendent is a fucking criminal himself who stole $500,000 from the last county he worked for before getting hired by the retards in charge of Montgomery County.

This is his response to them, looking for the earlier screenshots, they were sent to me (I don't use the facebooks)

This lmao

It's like the "real victim of the London attacks was a Muslim"

how can we ruin this fat sack of shits life?

It won't be long now.

>“Based on everything we know, we think he’s innocent,” said his defense attorney Andrew Jezic.

what exactly would be hypocritical about that?

I live in this county and these people disturb me. I am going to have to move to Virginia to get away from this when I have kids.

>Breitbart

Isn't Montgomery county DC area's Beverly Hills or something?

The thing is though if you look towards other pars of the world illegal immigrants crimes get covered up. It is reasonable to expect the same thing here now.

Hell you don't have to even be an immigrant, just liberal or a minority.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lioyEbVCs

Yeah kinda. Potomac, MD is basically just mansions and more mansions.

People who send their kids to private schools and live in gated communities and never see what happens in other parts of the county.

He said it, no matter the source. It's in the local news.

^this

There are public schools here too that are better than most private schools. When I went to Wootton it was a blue ribbon school, IE top 100 in the nation.

We're not the ones threatening to kill our cousins if they don't marry us. You want to equate sluts getting drunk regretting sex they had willingly to children getting raped. Hell yeah I'm more inclined to believe a child.

The worst part of this is that you're claiming that we're angry about minorities instead of this virtue signalling cuck defending raping children.

But of course, what else can we expect from civilizations based on child raping pedophiles having schizophrenic delusions.

Come on guys, dont judge all of us mexicans by the actions of one sick bastard, most of us would never go ass to mouth during rape

He wasn't a Mexican, he was from El Salvador or something. We're only referring to people coming here illegally.

Th-thats hot

>

>There are public schools here too that are better than most private schools.

just wait until they start forcing your county to import hordes of brown people as per HUD's master plan (which trump is doing nothing about).

these traitorous leftards will cheer the influx of these people, right up to the point they actually have to live around them, at which point they will either become Sup Forums tier or descend even further into their suicidal and delusional world view.

these assholes are the real reason we can't have nice things. say what you will about the chosen ones, the neo-libs actually believe that their anti - white obsession makes them good people.

quad checked all of them

one or most likely both were meant to be removed but i guess Turmp can't save them all

>Mr. Sanchez, a Guatemala native, arrived in the country about seven months ago and is the subject of a pending “alien removal” case, The Post reported.
>Mr. Montano arrived in the U.S. about eight months ago, but U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement declined to comment on his status because he is a minor, according to WTOP.

So she deserves to be raped because she doesn't like (insert race here)? How the fuck does this dude have a job?

I hope the 'parents' response to this is to break down his door at night and beat him with rocks

Looks like we are gonna have our selves a double feature at the gallows, boys

You can't profane something that is already profane at a genetic level.

And soon to be a shithole in 20 years with superintendents like this one.

?
We hate subhumans and want to literally genocide them all to the last, along without all traitors directly responsible for voting them in.

How is that hypocritical ?
Are you some kind of civic nationalist traitor, a mongrel/subhuman, both ?

Collaborators must pay

Hating women and not believing them is a nu-Sup Forums (aka /r9k/ 2.0) thing. Real, original Sup Forumsaks love women and understand they're our key to the future. /r9k/ is the one that blames all their problems on women and calls them all whores (and yet, they're still completely unable to get laid, isn't it funny how that works?).

/r9k/ is the real cesspit on Sup Forums and it needs to be deleted again. Or, if you post on /r9k/ even once your IP needs to be permanently blocked from every other board. They are the worst scum alive, completely useless in life and they're all arrogant little betas who think they're hot shit even when 90% of them are ugly little obese cretins. They love to bitch and moan about how the world is out to get them while doing nothing to improve themselves mentally and/or physically. Then they started coming to Sup Forums and found that adopting edgy political ideologies made them popular and cool, so they turned this place into an echo chamber where they can pat each other on the back and make up new excuses for why they can't get laid.

Seriously, if you post on or even browse /r9k/, you need to kill yourself, no joke. Just fucking end it all. If even half of what you say about yourself is true, then you need to just neck yourself tonight because nobody on this fucking planet is going to miss you. You're worthless, pure human garbage. Nothing you do is good and you have no future here or anywhere else. You're a poisoned human being with no redeeming qualities. Keep blaming "Chad" and "Stacy" for all your failure when you know deep down it's your own damn fault your life is so horrible.

Respectfully,

old Sup Forums

>When I went to Wootton
So you're a chink?

>Woman allegedly raped
>Sup Forums is skeptical and asks for proof

In fairness that's usually the response to the 'he said she said' campus rape where the alleged victim and perpetrator are over 21.

This was a 14 year old girl and two 18+ men in a high school bathroom. Bit different.

That's a pretty detailed report from a 14 year old for it to be 'made up'

The perps statements to cops confirms

Also blood and semen.

Lynch these spics, lynch the superintendent

I'll do it myself.

>Implying rape isn't just sex in nature
>Implying shitskins don't just understand what women want better than white/Asian men
THEY WANT DOMINANT MEN

THEIR WORDS DONT MEAN WHAT THEY MEAN WHEN A MAN SAYS THEM

WOMEN OPERATE ON EMOTION, NOT LOGIC

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE FEMINISTS VOTING TO BRING RAPISTS AND STRICT ISLAM INTO THEIR COUNTRIES

BECAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE THEM FEEL AS BAD AS THE FEELINGS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD RACISM

>Mexican style names
>Literally rape a 14 year old girl
>Hurrr durrr not a single mexican is a rapist even though the government had to lower the age of consesnt to puberty to avoid dealing with all the statuatory rape charges
These people need to be slapped into reality or fuck off to another dimension