>SAA liberate part of Al-Manshia neighborhood in Daraa
>IS claims Tabqa Dam on verge of collapse due to US airstrikes
>Syrian Kurds call for independence or confederation in Geneva
>SAA secures vital highway in central Syria
>SAA liberates Jafirah,Abu Maqbarah Al-Kabeera&Abu Maqbarah Saghira in E Aleppo
>IS attacks Deir Ezzor university, seizes SAA weapons stockpile
>1000+ civis killed by US-led airstrikes in March
>Barzani:referendum for Kurdish independence in Iraq, this year
>Hundreds of thousands of Yemenis protest Saudi-led military intervention in Sanaa
>Roadside bomb, sniper kill 4 policemen in Egypt's Sinai
>group have beheaded 40 policemen in Congo

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39398305
twitter.com/AraratKurd/status/845958140256538624
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845973820620005376
theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/24/jake-gyllenhaal-daniel-espinosa-isis-syria-film-drama
twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/845994932389236738
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Today is going to be a bloody one, mates
i'll check in with you in the morning

Allah Souria Bashar Au Bas

4th for jews are white

Quick jewdown

ABANDON AND GO TO DEPPLY BAKED BREAD!!!

Last Military Situation in #Jobar #جوبر
All industrial areas cleaned completely

WTF, my architect cousin lied to me. Granted that was many years ago, before he finished uni, but still...

This thread is the older one, I think we should stay here

I announced before and made it 3 minutes before him, leave it to shrivel and die

What's the deal between Assad and Kurds ?
Are they ennemies, allies or just co-belligerents ?

This is the real /sg/ thread

So bet it, nth for Assad!

I announced abandon on the other.

Use caps to announce.

GAINS
A
I
N
S

>tfw your ID is meme.

Oh okay, will take notice in the future
The train cannot stop it seems

>summary of Taqba dam situation

>ISIS says dam can collapse at any moment, watergates closed and water level is rising, repair teams cant get to the area due to US airstrikes

>Raqqa "source" that's probably not even in Raqqa says ISIS announced dam is going to collapse, then some time later said everything is fine and ISIS told civilians not to evacuate

>nobody knows whats going on now

>that big black blob

Assad clearly cannot close the deal. His dictatorship is doomed. Throw in with the moderates who are actually capable of defeating ISIS.

>WTF, my architect cousin lied to me.
well he fuged up
but its very surprising how good it was made to survive all this time leaning like that

Finally back on my PC and finally can communicate with Cate Blanchett reaction pics!

feelsgoodman

Keep us posted if anything happens al-Gribauskaiteli!

Also not that #BREAKING, but Harakat al-Nujaba started an offensive in Jobar, and these lads are fine in small squad and urban combat tactics.

:ok_hand:

Assad is finished :DDDDD

Any ideas on how far Suheil wants to advance south east?
is he just pushing to round out the borders or is he going for Masakanah and advancing along the Euphrates until he hits Al-Thawrah?

Deyr Hafir is empty, but loaded with IED's

assad is a faggot dictator that is killing his own civilians to stay in power and is the northern shield for israel

stop praising this cuck and get redpilled about this faggot

Alexei Navalny, Russian opposition leader, arrested in Moscow

3 minutes ago
Russia's main opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, has been arrested at an anti-corruption protest he organised in the capital, Moscow.

Thousands of people have joined rallies nationwide, calling for the resignation of Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev over corruption allegations.

Most of the marches have not been authorised by the authorities.

Police have been deployed in large numbers in Moscow where dozens of other protesters have also been detained.

TV pictures showed demonstrators chanting "Down with Putin!", "Russia without Putin!" and "Putin is a thief!".
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39398305

And losse too, sadly

>faggot jordanian is back

LwkaX Leufw @lwkax86 4m4 minutes ago

#SDF #YPG #YPJ #USA liberate #Tabqa Air Base from #ISIS 40km to the west of #Raqqa #Syria #Kurdistan NOW! #EuphratesDam risk of collapse

Whatever is going on in Tadef is fishy as fuck
did Assad make a deal with the turks?
are the local commanders betraying him?
where's the NDF?
Turks say the towns are completely empty

Checked ID

the only person here that isnt a faggot is me

Assad the Paladin is only killing Orcs and T*rkmen. He protects humans from the vile vermin in the Middle East.

Your'e a faggot
t. knower

If Tigers went to Hama......who's making the gains?

I mean, somebody is doing the gaining....

You're that Jordanian that says that Islam shall rule the world, and I am that Albanian that hates you.

ISIS is planning to make deir ezzor their capital
they don't have time for some paper tigers

They stay out of eachothers way, but the kurds are land grabbing kikes and are not to be trusted

Not all of them went to Hama, I assume.

Can't do that if DEZ is underwater too

>I mean, somebody is doing the gaining....
hama has there own tiger units that are stationed on permanent basis after the first offensive last summer

Man is fish Islam is water

Where'd those Republican guard troops go?
They still in Palmyra or they go back to Damascus too?

oh, you want another example. good....

This one isnt just inaccurate, its just completely fake:
When the rebel offensive to break the siege of aleppo happend, and the SAA was steamrolled at khan touman/1070/arty base, pro SAA souces released a picture of the "heavy" cassualties among rebels.
too bad i remembered the picture, googled it and found it related to a failed rebel offensive at bashkuy (north-west) aleppo countryside.

And if you're, as roach said, not delusual (or a newfag) you would have realized by the time, that pro SAA sources became more and more "inaccurate".
It's not like i wouldnt read that the SAA steamrolled Idlib in one day, but whoever prints this is a retard and you retards will believe it, just because you want to.

yesterday there were reports that it was unoccupied by both sides. saa has not been there is a month. fsa denied being there. according to some it is a smuggler city.

I think some retreated from Palmyra as well and went to Hama. Dunno though. Was mostly concentrated on the Deir Hafr and Hama fronts these days though.

>they go back to Damascus
they are back to the main city

I almost want the dam to break to Issam and his men get airlifted out and DEZ falls to the flood and not ISIS

Don't think he'd want to leave though

The fucking T*rkscum are just shelling residential Kurdish areas that are far away from any front.

FFS, Afrin is nowhere near any front.

twitter.com/AraratKurd/status/845958140256538624

Ah fair enough.
I just hope they have someone other than NDF guarding Palmyra this time

ypshits shot at a turkish soldier on the border, he died.
this is why the turkish army is shelling the area

Russians have a small base there, if they hit somthing it's gonna be fun.

They came to kill kurds and fuck goats, and they're all out of goats

Russians have a base in Afrin?
For what purpose

a "reconciliation center", not a base

Seem like Syrian army has no enough soldier to secure his gains. TFSA is taking abandoned villages.

I expect surprise land operation against K*rds in one month.

Oh yeah, I forgot they set that up.

>ypshits shot at a turkish soldier on the border, he died.
>this is why the turkish army is shelling the area
that does mean they should bomb civilian objects that are no where near the front lines
if they wanted revenge use counter battery radar
to suppress the attackers
what roaches did is a war crime not that that it means eny thing in this war

>newfag

sure ok.

now listen up. cause u are clearly the newfag.

our policy for years. years, has been to post whatever we can get our hands on. Our consensus is usually in line with what transpires to be true once the fog has cleared.

We know there are inaccurate SAA sources, we know that sometimes info that isn't true leaks out. However we don't prejudge stuff on some pejorative basis.

And 'one more example' is just as good as 'one more anecdote'.

On the whole, the sources we trust ( e.g. the ones in OP ) , present an accurate picture more often than not. Pro SAA sources have been very accurate over the longer term and where they do maintain inaccuracies, they never go into delusional 'new phase announced' territory like the majority of 'prorebel' accounts.

again. you should learn how to shill properly, and wipe the spittle off your screen after you have screeched.

>that does mean they should bomb civilian objects
Yes, that's what exactly it does mean for Turkish commanders

Yup, it's like a weather forcast, most of the times accurate, but it does rain sometime, when we thought it's going to be sunny.

>that does mean they should bomb civilian objects
i don't know what's happening in Efrin, but i surely won't trust ypshit propaganda without proofs.
but it's known that commie mountain rats use civilian as shields (nusaybin, cizre, and other cities)

>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/845973820620005376
fake news hohol maps over reacting again

> just because you killed one of them doesn't mean you have to commit a war crime and level a residential district
Have you ever worked with a turk before?
This is completely in line with how they think

Which map u guys prefer?

>Jews don't run Hollywo

theguardian.com/film/2017/mar/24/jake-gyllenhaal-daniel-espinosa-isis-syria-film-drama

> SDF movie
That'd be the most boring shit outside of a manbij battle 3rd act.
An SAA mini series like band of brothers would be better.

Sara HusseinVerified account @sarahussein 13m13 minutes ago

See @Dalatrm's timeline for more reports, confirming our @AFP story, that there's no immediate danger of #Syria's #Tabqa dam failing.
0 replies 2 retweets 0 likes

Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 8m8 minutes ago

"4 now flood gates can operate mechanically @ below minimum capacity, but it's a temporary short fix. Flood would submerge Raqqa in 30 mins"
1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 9m9 minutes ago

"Immediate solution 4 #Turkey to cut off water flow as pressure will increase on #EuphratesDam structure in time. That's the real danger"
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 11m11 minutes ago

"#EuphratesDam Electrical substation & Power station taken some damage as exposed in open. But diesel generator can temp. sub. 4 power"
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 13m13 minutes ago

"Airstrikes/Artillery cant damage structure. It's mammoth. Real danger is power outage. Power Station wud b submerged and lost 4ever"
1 reply 0 retweets 2 likes
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 14m14 minutes ago

"As long as skeleton crew remains in #EuphratesDam, danger can be averted. There only 5 crew members when #SDF took over #TishreenDam"
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 15m15 minutes ago

"#EuphratesDam is at 1.5 meters from maximum capacity. It fills at 2-3 cms per day. It will take about 30-40 days to overflow" says engineer
1 reply 6 retweets 5 likes
Riam DalatiVerified account @Dalatrm 16m16 minutes ago

"#EuphratesDam isn't in danger of any imminent collapse. Structure still sound" says frmr engineer, despite #IslamicState warnings.

Hohol.
They're shit but I haven't bothered with anything else

> implying they're not gonna blow it anyway

>i don't know what's happening in Efrin,
well way do you jump to this conclusion >but it's known that commie mountain rats use civilian as shields (nusaybin, cizre, and other cities)
there are pictures from the shelling and this is not the first time roaches did this , they attacked the SAA un provoked multiple times before so your story does not check out

well at least it makes it clear that that is the cause of failure, if it does happen.

>Have you ever worked with a turk before?
>This is completely in line with how they think
man when will they learn that this does not work hohols shell donetsk every day and only thing they achieve is making people more pissed of and the occasional counter battery BTFO by DNR on hohol positions

Hi countrycuk

*inhales*

Wrong

Where is this Raim anyway?
Is he on the dam itself?
I'm gonna go ahead and say doubt armchair dam engineers who aren't looking at the dam right now since a lot of his assertions are guess work based on what he's heard about the dam

i don't know if turkey's shelling killed civilians in efrin and it wouldn't surprise me.
but in this case it wouldn't be more than 4.
>they attacked the SAA un provoked multiple times before

SAA actually did shell the turkish side of the border multiple times (probably, most time by mistake, aiming at rebels).

of course when i said "commie mountain rats" i was talking about pkk shitters and not Kurds.

>when i said "commie mountain rats" i was talking about pkk shitters and not Kurds.
Same thing desu

>SAA actually did shell the turkish side of the border multiple times (probably, most time by mistake, aiming at rebels).
Yes, it had to be a mistake because they must've been aware hitting Turkish territory will result in retaliation.

cool. chase info for us that shows the vulnerabilities.

All we want is all the info. Understanding the other side will help us.

no, pkk bastards don't have that much support from Kurds.

fuck off
sage

I've been away for a while. Why the fuck is Deir Hafer gray, and Tadef green?!

Raqqa SL is pushing the "civilians are being evacuated" narrative:
>twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/845994932389236738

Interesting opinion.

Your throat must be sore.

>Not leveling a whole district as a retaliation
Its like, you want to keep the base of operations intact.

Fuck that I have to get up for work in 4 hours.
Just saying be skeptical of everyone who isn't looking at or describing the damage on the dam.

If it's usual Amaq bullshit, I'll wake up and Raqqa will still be above sea level.

Dunno about Deir (some say it was taken, others say the Tigers just circumvented it. Tadef looks weird though. Turks entered there and they found it empty.

>and Tadef green
Fake news
>Deir Hafer gray
Mined and shit, can't be entered until deminers come, otherwise empty

Somethings funky going on in Tadef and Hafir is empty of people but full of IEDs

Ayylmaos abducted everyone

fuck off idiot. also, polish people are subhumans, just like sandniggers.

Says the sandnigger

i lost faith in these raqqa_sl and stuff like mosul eye recently

It's pretty clear that these people arent actually in Raqqa or Mosul, they are just people who sit on the internet and gather information.

They are often full of shit