How come blackies in our country become nationalists but in europe and america they form ghettos and alienate...

how come blackies in our country become nationalists but in europe and america they form ghettos and alienate themselves?

because else they get stoned or beheaded

Where do you think they stole that kid from?

From some slutty turkish whore.

Idk maybe because your country and culture are ghetto tier so they fit right in? Just seems like I'm crystallizing your own answer to your question.

Why the fuck would a foreigner become a nationalist for Roachistan?

because shit sticks to each other

yes i want to know the answer to that, idiot.

Because the inferiority of blacks when compared to whites is so great that they give up completely, whereas in roachland they see themselves as more of an equal to roaches

Maybe they think they're in North North Africa?

I'm assuming they are probably African Muslim and that overrides their nigger nature when in a Muslim country

That's fucking weird. I have seen many blacks hanging out with Grey Wolves.

Our nationalist dont see blacks as threat to our nation. We arent afraid of losing our women to blacks like dumb am*ricans.

because we have civic nationalism

read up on "bozkürtler" as well

Becuase roaches are next to niggers in terms of racial inferiority.

Because they're amongst their own.

Because they are closer related to turks than to europeans

R a r e

considering your ethnic make up an ethnic roach is just a mud of all races so yeah duh

Because you beat the shit out of them if they nig around .

cause your country is based and you rape their anus otherwise

Niggers fit well into your sand nigger hell hole, you are one and the same.

As a first generation Turk in American, I can answer this question.

Turkey does a good job telling people they're Turkish if they live in the country; hence the issue with Armenians and Kurds.

In the united States, the establishment does a very good job segregating and let people know where they belong in the social structure they belong.

So in turkey, if a black guy says he's black, turkey will say "no, you're Turkish, here's your identity".

In the US, if a person says they're back, they tell them "yup, now go back to your ghetto because that's your heritage and identity...Here's some hip-hop music for your culture so you can continue your degeneracy. That's where you belong"