Tired of winning

>2 Muslim bans overturned in district courts
>Couldn't get healthcare reform passed with majorities in both houses
>Secret 30 day plan to kill ISIS never appeared.
>Will be unable to pass permanent tax cuts by the Byrd rule without the proposed Medicare cuts that would make the plan revenue neutral.

Liberal here. Very tired. Someone please let the winning stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

coreyrobin.com/2017/03/26/trumps-bermuda-triangle-obamacare-taxes-and-the-debt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump went to such extreme lengths just to get rid of Paul Ryan
>He used the 'Muslim ban' to push Gorsuch to Supreme Court
>He downplayed his 'wiretapping' accusations when it's actually worse

Don't "liberals" like Game of Thrones? How could you guys not see these?

>Game of thrones
Hahahaha, holy shit. Who knew conservatives were such plebs? All the plot twists and scheming of that series is contrived garbage that only works because it's constructed to work.

If you want a real analogy for the modern Republican party, try the Sicilian expedition.

>Trump is playing 4d chess
Sure. We'll see. I think he's a rudderless ship adrift in the swamp that he doesn't understand.

I will admit that these first few months have been incredibly embarrassing.

>Slide thread
>SAGE

Thanks pal. Sage is my favorite herb.

>Sup Forums too scared to come into this thread.

Epic. A couple months ago you'd all be yelling at me with such fire yet now you can barely even muster a response.

You all know he's getting his ass kicked even if you don't publicly say it.

You're not the centre of the universe my friend. There are users in Sup Forums who don't even know about American politics. Some just want to circlejerk in Pepe threads, some are watching Syria, some chatting are chatting in interesting threads, and some participate in 'happening' threads.

bump

>he got impeached
4D

I legitimately believe that people are going to say it's all part of his plan if he loses in 2020.

If Trump isn't actually playing 4d chess then you should be ashamed of how incompetent your party and media are.

Muslim bans overturned in district courts
do the muslims a favor and throw yourself off a building faggot.

muh 4d intergalactic chess

coreyrobin.com/2017/03/26/trumps-bermuda-triangle-obamacare-taxes-and-the-debt/

What? You think I like the Democratic party?

It's full of well meaning idealists that were born of the hippie generation. They don't know how to accomplish much of anything.

There are a ton of failures on that side but clearly the Republicans are not ready to govern.

>>Couldn't get healthcare reform passed

Doesn't that mean it will get abolished completely with no replacement?

Holy shit a retarded leaf.

The Ameriniggers here refuse to hold him accountable for anything. Don't expect anything except burger grease and autism from them.

>Secret 30 day plan to kill ISIS never appeared.
Why do I always hear this? This was never a plan. The actual plan was to create a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS. If it was so easy why hadn't Obongo defeated them already?

I've been saying this for months, when he is being dragged out of the white house in cuffs people here will claim it's either fake news or that he totally meant to get arrested to expose the corruption from a prison cell

This is Sup Forums in a nutshell. You're soooo in love with "free speech" you embrace Intenet Tough Guy racism and Naziwank, but let anyone laugh at the cuck-in-chief and it's OMG! SHILLS! TROLLS! SAVE ME! WHERE ARE MY FILTERS?

It makes you think.

Trump claimed several times in his campaign that if he was president he'd present a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.