I command all of you to convert to islam right now at this moment

i command all of you to convert to islam right now at this moment

give me one reason not to and i will easily btfo you all

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KyNPz)
youtu.be/033FInn1wH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because following the actions of a paedophile, necrophile that was scared of dogs is pretty beta, also the inbreeding is why so many of you are retarded.

I enjoy eating bacon and having a cold beer.

well i never told you to follow the actions of a pedo or necrophile , and i never told you to inbreed

I like to have sex with unmarried women and pork products.

so what ? fucking cuck

you let your tongue tell you whats right or wrong

stop eating this shit , its bad for you , now convert

cba to pray 5 times a day I got better things to do

You're the ones who inbreed though. Really makes the membranes nictate.

>im not retarded

OP on suicide watch

I think not, you fucking Muslim.

I use pork products to keep my wife fat.

neat.
i use imitation crab meat

I don't think there is a god.

you like to fuck dead pigs ?

flag checks out
wrong , nothing better than praying to allah

name one thing better than that
if you are not retarded prove it by converting to islam

Cuz we don't all live in a backward mooslelim cuntry like yous op

Converting to religion that wants to destroy my heritage and way of life in the name of their false pedo prophet? Hardly Ahmed. Go back to fuck goats or wjat ever you mudslimes do. I'll be damned before I bowe to any of your kind. Europeans first.

We don't like to fuck sheeps like average muslims do.

then don't

im asking you to convert to islam , not live in a muslim country

Shag a goat, Ahmed.

Don't feel like it.

I'm Mormon. Not converting to Islam as I know I'm in the true Church of Jesus Christ.

And the Good Lord gave me... means to protect liberty.

> be me
> go back home at night
> come across Kaaba
> really need a place to poo
> come inside
> find Allah there
> shit inside his mouth
> use Quran instead of toilet paper

I'm Christian and don't ever plan on converting to any other religions. You have your beliefs and I have mine.

You have no way to verify that the Quran is the exact truth since it was compiled by people who are capable of making mistakes.

>islam threats women like furniture
>follow the word of a pedo and make an excuse like "she gave her consent" cause 9 year old can gave solid consents about this
>Dogs are haram even tho most muslims act like autistic degenerates
>follow a god who tells you to behead the infidels and other people who don't follow the word of Allah
> ^ thus religion of peace
> most faggots who is muslim live in a narrow minded world where every decision they take need to think about Allah's will
> No premarital sex, no alcohol, NO BACON OR OTHER PIG RELATED GOODIES

>name one thing better than praying to Allah
Sex with a girl who actually gave her consent?
Refreshing beer after a hard day's work because you're a capable human being having a place in a society, not being a leach on social benefits like most muslims are in white countries?
Bacon. Bacon > all islam related shit. Including fucking goats.

Kys faggot

Is op on suicide watch?

I would join but I don't feel like blowing myself up along with innocent people.

Soon

Half arabic myself. I hate all the overly religious islami guys which is like most of them. Also even if there is a God, religions are annoying

Mohamed was a pedo ! Thats why fag.. take your false god and leave.

Do you feel in charge?

I'm white and don't want to convert to a shit-skin.

Already did. I don't believe in any of it though. Hope that's alright

weak bait

>because following the actions of a paedophile
Whats wrong with marrying lolis?
>necrophile
No evidence of this
>that was scared of dogs
He just said that you're supposed to keep the filthy animal outside your homes, clean your hands after touching them and cleaning your clothes while reciting verses if dog saliva is on them or a wet dog touches them

Buddha is more redpilled and wiser than Allah.
At least former is against any violence and respects life.

India is talking shit behind your back.

La ilaha illallah muhammadun rasulallah

Where the brown women at ?

*straps bombs to chest*
ok done.

Mudslimes tongue my anus while i gas kikes.

Because I love bacon. And pulled pork sandwiches. And ham. Ham is the best. And pork chops. It's the other white meat.

And I like the occasional beer too. Nothing better to wash down a pulled pork sandwich with, really.

And that whole going to church thing and sticking my ass up in the air? That's fucking gay. And I'm sick and tired of going to church. Fuck you, I did my time, I'm staying home.

if Islam is so good then why do muslims flee from their countries to Europe?

>"To you your religion and to me mine"
That's from the Quran, Christcuck

Kek, you haven't seen Islam's biggest melting pot... My country...

There is not much Muslim politicians who seek neutrality and accord to law(also miniscule portion on Ppp partij)... Instead, PKS likewise who involved in Import quota scandal become more prominent and try to kick the minority...

user, if you seek peaceful people, don't look at Muslims, especially from war torn region. Can testified that 70% of Muslims in my classmates are good people( I am cs students in university in Indonesia, i am bored as I am studying numerical analytics...proof archive.is/KyNPz) at heart... Literal utopia for honest folks-- theft free since 2015...

For months, weekly Friday prayer consists of hatred against non-Muslims and their neutral/non-hating {conservative, liberal, etc} Muslims... (Technically, we fall in secular countries, but we have religion ministry also... So-so)

If it's not for simplicity sake, Indonesian people would still follow their hindus/Buddhists roots... And what we say in Indonesia, "Islam ktp"

> Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.
>Quran 15:9

>Worshipping a moon devil

Heretics shall burn in the lake of fire

>Worshipping Three gods

Infidels shall burn in the lake of fire

Nice try kuffar.
People arent supposed to be forced to convert.

I've actually been trying to come up with a reason for the last couple weeks now. I really can't.

Sharia law is for cucks.

>believing some faggot sandniggers delusions he had in his private time

The fact you can be so easily convinced proves you're retarded and you expect other people are as easily susceptible. Kill yourself

lol

"It does not behoove the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the daytime, and each is swimming in an orbit." - mah quran

Lol you degenerate inbreds follow a book which says the earth if flat. The whole world is laughing at you. Say hi to your niece

>you like to fuck dead pigs ?

Your mom was breathing when I left her.

There is literally zero evidence that allah/god/zeus exist. If you can provide even one i will believe this fairy tale.

because islam is satanic

Are you questioning that Kek exists??

>Stoning adulterers
>Marrying up to 4 women
>Being able to hit bitches without a whole army of libtards whining in the streets over it
>for cucks

yeah right

The universe

I don't need smelly ragheads telling me what to eat, drink, when to pray, how to behave etc. You are just a weak minded bitch who is incapable of making your own decisions. Fuck off and die.

Moot

Because your """"""""islam""""""""" is a pussyfied version.

I bet you don't even have five wifes

You're right.

You need the Quran.

islam is satanic, the koran is a filthy rag

Ishmael truly is a wild donkey of a man whose hand is against everyone

Your country has THE LOWEST AVERAGE IQ of the whole world. Be proud my friend, be proud

Your ideology is pig shit, and any country that's majority Muslim is pig shit as a result. If it wasn't for oil you sand niggers would be Africa-tier shitholes, but without the zoo animals. No sane person looks at the Muslim world and wants that.

*four

lol

I believe you meant to correct wifes to nieces. No sane woman would willfully marry a muslim, so they give each others nieces to family members lol

I am a practicing Catholic so I'm already brainwashed.

I love my waifu soo no.

Can Jews convert to Islam? I'm kind of tired of being perpetually on the losing side of history.

Would feel good being strong and numerous and BTFOing the goyims, sorry, Kuffar, for once.

>I command
>give me one reason not to

No real commander would ever accept dissent to his orders.
Your wording shows weakness.
You are a fraud.

I don't see a point converting from one sandreligion to another one. There's nothing genuine about islam, it's just another version of judaism.

I don't want to

>You need the Quran.
We've got toilet paper in our countries, Pajeet. We don't need to rip pages out of your demon book. But thanks for the offer.

You are wrong. And smelly. And ugly. And dumb as fuck. You need to go home and boil your ugly, stupid head.

unfortunately western women secretly want oppression. this is why women are converting to islam and why fifty shades is a best seller

>Listening to Kike version of the Pentateuch
>Insulting Abraham's Eldest son

Have you seen the videos where they have pet cheetahs and can drive cars on just two wheels?

if Islam can go 6 months without blowing something up I'll convert.

Are your parents cousins?

No because Jesus Christ is my nigga

youtu.be/033FInn1wH8

This.

You can have 4 in Islam and no judging eyes and disgusted faces at having a loli qt

Bacon

I bet you don't even have four wives.

Apparently all white women are insane

Bullshit, you keep avoiding my posts. You don't marry wifes, you marry cousins.

Genesis was around before your pagan, moon worshipping forefathers decided that monotheism made for a better religion

All sins are forgiven once you accept Islam and your previous identity isn't a basis for discrimination.

You're confusing the welsh with the Islamist, islamists fuck goats, welsh shag sheep

You should kill yourself

I know it hurts you in the feels, getting no pussy whatsoever, except from in the family

They are.

Muslims always smell like sweat and shit simultaneously.

I won't follow a false prophet. Aside from that ya'll have a tendency to explode at random and I suck at minesweeper.

It was created by a sandnigger.