Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtgtjF6CpBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"My gender identity isn't a bad influence"
>"I'm not "shoving it down your throat"
>"I am more than my gender identity"

sageru

Lol, what a fag.

They do affect us. We don't want to hang out degenerates. Since this bullshit makes making a degenerate more attractive and meeting and getting to know people always has some cost, they are making it less attractive to get to know people, since you already think they might be degenerates. If this happens to us and for many other people, then people don't engage with each other.

>"My gender identity isn't an illness"
It's not illness, it's a mental condition which needs to be treated in an asylum

>I'm not shoving it down your throat
Is he not? That whole pic screams "shoving it down people's throats".

>my gender identity is harmless and unimportant
>I don't want to talk about my gender identity
>proceeds to talk about gender identity
mental illness/10

there exists an edit where the bug is replaced with Jesus and he gives bible quotes.

Personally I identify as a transatlantic pseudosexual monodemiandrogynous owlkin

kek

is this bug /our bug/?

>Faggotry and gender confusion are signs of a greater mental illness.

Seek help, don't go through life fucked up like that.

I like this. The people who are so against it are just sticking their nose into other people's business. I personally don't give a flying fuck about how someone identifies, because there are better things to worry about than someone else's personal shit. The replies on this thread are general hate-spew. To me this image says, "Hey I'm gonna just do my thing, if you wanna be friends, cool, if you don't, cool, if you wanna talk about it, cool, but if you wanna be a hate-mongering asshole, then fuck off to your own safe space because obviously you do not feel safe in my space."

The bug is always right.

in these comics the villains/bad guys are always presented as white guys, yet the ones asking questions/accepting are women , usually with tumblr glasses

>I'm not "shoving it down your throat"
>but you have to mind my pronouns anyway

Wrong. Treating mental illness as great and something everyone should try is stupid and will destroy society.

You could 100% just as easily replace 'gender identity' with 'Schitzophrenia' and this would be a perfect comic of showing them in denial of reality.

Common sense is evil.

If it's hentai, I want a source, good sir.

not to mention all the poor children given hormones by their tranny-wanting parents

>delusional people complaining that normal people call them out on their delusions
>b-but we are harmless!

How do you know it? How do you know the spread of delusional concepts about gender isn't going to affect society? I read that the kids with gender disphoria are doubling every year in Sweden. How is this harmless? It means future adults who undergo hormonal and invasive surgical procedures because they have been brainwashed into believing they can be a fucking attack helicopter if they feel it.

No one is saying that everyone should try it. I have no inclination to try it and have not been pressured by anyone to try it. What is the harm in calming down about it, even if just long enough until more research would prove it to be a mental illness? Why does everyone have to get so pissed off about it when it does not affect them in any way? How has anyone been affected by it other than feeling annoyed?

Based insect

>I'd rather you move past it than focus on it
>so I made this extraordinarily long infographic to ensure we focus on it

>I wish I could just change into a girl

just proves that they know they they are one gender, and it's not something you can change

but they do it anyway

mental gymnastics/10

>i'd rather we move past it
>here's 50 more things about it tho

Hypocrite why are you trying to shove this down my throat ?

>I don't want people focusing on my gender identity
>except for when you misgender me, then it's time to open your asshole for the court system

youtube.com/watch?v=CtgtjF6CpBY

Leviticus 20
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any foreigner residing in Israel who sacrifices any of his children to Molek is to be put to death. The members of the community are to stone him. 3 I myself will set my face against him and will cut him off from his people; for by sacrificing his children to Molek, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the members of the community close their eyes when that man sacrifices one of his children to Molek and if they fail to put him to death, 5 I myself will set my face against him and his family and will cut them off from their people together with all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molek.