Imagine this little child's skin is penetrated by a needle 50 times...

Imagine this little child's skin is penetrated by a needle 50 times, injecting her some of the most toxic substances known to mankind - and maybe additional secret ingredients. Now she is a perfectly normal, healthy and cheerful young girl, but after the vaccination shot she will be completely changed, particularly socially and behaviourally. More precisely, she will develop neurodevelopmental disorders, particularly autism. Moreover, her intelligence will be impaired - permanently. Avoid vaccines at all costs, do not let others inject these substances into your child.

Astronomical amounts of money are used by the trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry for the marketing of vaccination, to vilify those who resist getting vaccines, pressurise and shame them, creating doubt about autism statistics, systematically use logical fallacies and lies to discredit valid arguments, bribe researchers to manipulate studies so that they support vaccination.

The pharmaceutical mafia is making a great profit with our illnesses, so they make us ill intentionally.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infants_to_teens/
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
neonnettle.com/news/1649-bill-gates-illegally-tested-cancer-vaccine-on-30-000-indian-children
huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763414003248
newscientist.com/article/dn7076-autism-rises-despite-mmr-ban-in-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>50 times
Of course ;)

>most toxic substances known to mankind
Yes yes

>maybe additional secret ingredients
Ooooooh spooky

>after the vaccination shot she will be completely changed
After which of the 50?

I'm assuming you have been vaccinated aswell as a child, so this post is your autism asserting itself?

howdovaccinescauseautism.com

A reminder that it is illegal to sue a pharma company due to bad reaction to a vaccination. They have immunity (lol) and a license to print money.

Vaccines don't cause autism

Aqua

>Of course ;)
Yes, in the United States they get dozens of vaccination shots until they are adults.
vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infants_to_teens/

>Yes yes
Look at the ingredients.
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

>Ooooooh spooky
Indeed.

>After which of the 50?
The more vaccines the higher the probability.

>I'm assuming you have been vaccinated aswell as a child, so this post is your autism asserting itself?
No, I was not. And I am perfectly healthy.

I wish we will finally realize that autism is just as much of a made up issue like ADHD.

Kids and especially boys are full of energy and can't sit 6 hours in school on their ass listing to boring shit.
Autism is a similar case. The are poorly educated how to behave and overprotecting parents never let them get hurt so they have no empathy for others.
Same parents are retarted enough to blame everything around instead of their precious little devil and somebody coined vaccines so it sticked.

>50 times
I don't think I have had 50 shots in my lifetime and I'm 35

>most toxic substances known to mankind
The bad vaccine is only for the nigros and poonloos: neonnettle.com/news/1649-bill-gates-illegally-tested-cancer-vaccine-on-30-000-indian-children

>maybe additional secret ingredients
I wouldn't put it passed them

All in all my ideology on the matter is that we should be able to pass on vaccines. Government doesn't know what it is doing half the time.

*Kike has been killed by a varg spearman*

By what mechanism does a vaccine cause autism?

It isn't enough to just say that it happens, how does it happen?

If you don't have a theory then you're just drawing a target around some random data points.

*Teleports behind you and steals your shekels*
>Nothing personal goy

wtf bro

Trump is doing an investigation into the safety and scientific integrity of vaccines. He'll save us from this madness.

Mmmmm you want peel them off?, dont ya scooter rider.

It results in a change of gut bacteria, which in turn causes autism

Government doing investigation on itself, wonder what the results will be like?

I've had about 50 shots since yesterday and I'm so drujnk I can barely postt.

Is that gangrene or something?

scooter rider?

[vomits in russian]

You aint autistic because of vaccines Bjorn, it's because your grandad had the choice to either fuck a mountain goat or his sister.

my cousin is severely autistic and doesnt even speak, he just runs around all day grinning and laughing

there is a difference between Sup Forums autism (i.e. socially awkward people) and actual autism

People that don't vaccinate their kids should be arrested for child abuse.

That being said, worthless breeding cucks from Norway should all be gassed anyways.

Autism is not correlated to vaccines. If someone tells you otherwise he is either lying or a retard

Just give your cousin access to Sup Forums, I doubt it is any different.

Yeah like woom woom and scoot the scoot bro

lol, so we are all Paul Blart Mall cops ok nice ;)

FUCK OFF YOU ANTI-VACCINE SHILL. AUTISM ISN'T CAUSED BY IT, I HOPE YOU GET MEASLES AND SMALLPOX AND POLIO BECAUSE YOU DECIDED 'HA, NO VACCINES, THEY CAUSE AUTISM ELE GIGGLE'

Some people don't talk until they are 9. Some may have actual brain damage.

But what these days passes as autism is laughable and in harsher environments doesn't exist.

$0.50 have been deposited to your account.

The idea is to over-diagnose so that the real problem gets sidelined

$0.60 have been deposited to your account.

If you have a child, it should be taken away from you for being an edgy fuck risking child's life over conspiracy bullshit.

Fuck your leftist bullshit, we cannot survive most common diseases without the vaccines.

Trump is both.

Very smart, lets remove all vaccinations and bring back all those lovely diseases that used to kill us all

Dont do toxic needle , ok?

Fucked him right in his ass with those links.

Right, well their settlements make it look like they are. And remember these vaccines are compulsory in most states.
huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/post2468343_b_2468343.html

This, it's how all of us autists begun our descent into retardation

Good!
You have devastated this Norwegian fags ass.

How is it child abuse, when you want to prevent that it gets neurodevelopmental diseases and permanently impaired intelligence? Besides, the reason that the incidence of diseases has declined over the last hundred years is because of better hygenic standards, living conditions and nutrition - vaccination has nothing to do with it.

>That being said, worthless breeding cucks from Norway should all be gassed anyways.
A leaf calling anyone a cuck, how adorable.

In one of these threads, someone once actually posted the REAL cause of autism.

Let me see if I can find it...
Be prepared..

The results WILL SHOCK you

There are talk about pain in early childhood can cause autism, as in getting a needle through your skin

The cause of autism is low vitamin d in the mother. We know it's not vaccines because the rate of autism in Japan has remained stable despite vaccinations.

first post worst post
disgusting! sad!

Oh yes, I am so afraid of measles.

Look at this picture which proves that vaccines caused its decline.

I love vaccines now.

You are just a fool who fell for the anti vaccination propaganda.

>We know it's not vaccines because the rate of autism in Japan

that's not how that works.

I still don't understand the liquid jew:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

Fluoridation of water supplies happens through industrial contamination, yet we spend millions of $ to add more fluoride to the water? Doesn't make any sense.

Trump wants to bring back coal power, the scrubbers on coal smoke stacks produce fluoride gasses that contaminate the water eventually.

The problem doesn't go away even if you stop contaminating water they just add it back in.

The cause of autism is the use of anti-depressants by women during pregnancies:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763414003248

Whilst the causality has not been confirmed, it makes sense. Inhibiting serotonin in the mother probably fucks up the developing brain chemistry of the fetus.

Maybe Japanese do not add as many toxic substances to it.

I don't think anti-depressant inhibit serotonin, they help to add more serotonin where it is needed.

>The cause of autism

ever thought that there may be multiple causes, that simply add up?

Everyone in Japan is autistic.

That is one intimidating graph. Look at that one variable.....

>DEFINITIVE PROOF THE VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM BECAUSE CASES OF MEASLES DROPPED IN ONE COUNTRY BEFORE VACCINES WERE INTRODUCED

>also nice extensive reference list ;)

Wait what? When did the anti vac crowd go from right winger shit (see trump tweets on vaccines) to leftist bullshit??

14 deaths in one year omg wow
>GIVE THEM THE AUTISMS NAO

I was wrong about Japan. I misquoted the study.

The rate of autism in Japan has increased despite a man on MMR vaccinations.

newscientist.com/article/dn7076-autism-rises-despite-mmr-ban-in-japan/

Yes, my bad.

No.

Roaches cannot be negatively affected by vaccines, because they are mentally impaired already.

Not only this, but all the diseases they vaccinate for were entirely gone or 98% gone and the door was closing on them before they even invented the vaccines.

All these diseases are diseases of lifestyle. Poor nutrition, hygeine, and living in squalor is what gets you these diseases. Healthy people have nothing to fear.

How much vodka is required to achieve that?

>remember goy, if you do not take all of your vaccinations you will never survive past the age of 10
>goy don't forget that you absolutely NEED us for your survival! just let it happen everyone says its safe!

The only (officially) right wing anti-vaxxxer I know is Donald Trump, not counting far-right conspiracy "journalists" like Alex Jones.

why do 5 day old babies get Hepatitis B shots, a sexually transmitted disease?

Fpbp op confirmed autistic.

>twitch memes on Sup Forums
looks like you got vaccinated

You might not die but shit I still don't want to get measles

Is anyone else looking forward to when polio starts crippling kids again?

probably because they chemically lobotomized Trump's son kekekek

for Hillary's pizzagate.
So that politicians can fuck those babies without second thought.

if you cant answer this question, anyone in this thread, then you have to admit that not every vaccine makes sense.

This belongs in /x/, not Sup Forums.
Saged.

Vaccinations don't cause autism or any of the bullshit your talking about.

i guess that applies

and leafs belong on the tree or in the trash

"Coincidentally" cuts of before 1944.

What's funny is that when the mother had measles, the baby will get anti-bodies from her, so that the baby is immune at least for some time.

This doesn't work properly anymore, when mother got "vaccinated".

im going to give your 5 day old baby a Hep B shot, so that i can rape it without giving it my pizzagate aids, but its okay, it will have autism.

This theory requires several assumptions
1. Those in the conspiracy don't give themselves the toxic injections because apparently there is no need
2. That the same greed for billions in vaccine money isn't also enticing trillions in potential lawsuit measures to acquire for lawyers revealing and exposing the information and companies covering up the lie
3. Autism rates increasing due to reclassification practices totally never happened
4. vaccinations in the past 300 years are suddenly NOW making autism rates spike

are you looking forward to eat other people's shit?

user, you can tell me. I will keep it a secret.

because shit could be transmitted quite easily through non sexual means. Sexually is only one of the way hepatitis can be transmitted between people.

In general there actually are a bunch of "STDs" which can actually be transmitted and caught by people by other ways other than sexually. Its just that they are also labeled as STDs since that is just one of the ways one can get them.

I've never had a vaccination in my life and I'm healthy as fuck :^)

Ask me anything.

500 of ching-chong-thai money was deposited into your account.

youre full of autishit

are you a fagoot?

autism isn't asserted from that, it's typically going to show signs much earlier.

Want to know how to stop autism? Stop having kids with your old hag of a wife's scrambled eggs and your old man dust-jizz. If you're having kids after the age of 35, you have no one to blame but yourself when they come out retarded.

Do you have autism?

Because the sooner the better, when you know that 1-10% (depending the country) of their parents have hep B, it would be pretty sad that they got it too (blood incidents happen, nothing sexual..)

Far from it. Couldn't be more self-aware on personality traits.

My families got the full gambit of political ideologies from my cousin who voted Hillary to my uncle who called her "dumbass" and spammed her FB with "MAGA" for the last year and the only anti-vac d00d is my 90 yo pothead hippie-hick legit racist uncle who everyone agrees is a moron.

Mainscream news and alt news in the US only anti vac appears to be right wingers. Seen studies with measles and such on the rise amongst antivax kids (which are of course studies funded by lefties.)

Been this way since the antivax thing started. So again, precisely when did it shift from rightie shit to leftist?

I'm still not clear when it shifted from "crazy ass old uncle shit" to rightie shit either.

but I have to cum in my eggs every morning for breakfast. It the best way to increase testosterone

and you still got autism, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Makes me sad.

I enjoy the female body a lot. Especially the really cute ones

Alright then.

Are you parents autistic?

Mh, well that would then conclude that you in fact have autism and I don't trust those with autism to dictate which sites you can visit depending on what condition you have.

Autismo.

>1. Those in the conspiracy don't give themselves the toxic injections because apparently there is no need
Probably they do not.

>2. That the same greed for billions in vaccine money isn't also enticing trillions in potential lawsuit measures to acquire for lawyers revealing and exposing the information and companies covering up the lie
Vaccine manufacturers have zero liability for their product. That’s right, they can profit billions of dollars without having to worry their stockholders one bit about their product causing harm to the consumer. This product liability that almost all other companies must consider is one of the ONLY ways to hold a corporation accountable in this country. But the government shields the vaccine manufacturer from any liability.

>3. Autism rates increasing due to reclassification practices totally never happened
But this does not explain the continuing explosion within recent years. There is no reason why the definition should be changed every single year, for example 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

>4. vaccinations in the past 300 years are suddenly NOW making autism rates spike
Vaccinations increased substantially over the last few decades.

are you in love with monroe like me?

>I enjoy the female body a lot

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?