Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim

>Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim Please be Muslim...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or could be a black night club.
They always have "letout" fights.

bump

If the real shooter is a muslim, do you really think the authorities will say so?

The left have roadblocked Trumps immigration policy with a bullshit legal manovure that would completely and instantly given credibility with a muslim terrorist attack. Trump would immediately be seen as a prescient and wise leader and the democrats would suffer a huge embarrassment.

Yea, I'm sure the Deep State is going to allow a city police force to tell you the shooter is a muslim.

Not with that attitude, user!
Embrace kek and he shall reward you

Which nightclub? Info on the place? Info on the usual visitors? Fags? Niggers?

dutch media says terrorist motivations, so very likely

If my post number ends in a repeating sequence, then the shooter was a Muslim

The fuck, I thought it said Aziz Ansari got shot. Kind of a let down that he didn't, actually.

Niggas. This happens all the time. Regular happening. The only weird thing is that they are reporting it.

You'll never hear about the story again if it's a pedo goatfucker

It's just a chimp out. Nothing to see here.

Cincinnati resident here. Chimpout. Happens constantly

this

Probably a black

Cincinnati resident here, we have no shortage of mudslimes here so I wouldn't be surprised.

Probably a chimpout tho

religion of peace is more accurate than that

This happened in a low income part of town, extremely high chance that this was just nigger-on-nigger violence.

don't be stupid Sup Forums. You say whatever looks most likely and not "it's a muslim attack!" no matter what

this time it's most likely it was the doing of africans

Probably black.

on that note, can we engineer a "muslim" attack?

That statement is actually not incorrect once you consider that real meanings of "country" and "nation".

It was a Hapa pride MAGA event. "EurasianTiger" burst in shouting "everything sucks! stop being happy! I know Keanu Reeves"
reddit.com/r/hapas/

Niggers have been doing this for decades now.. Seems like it will never go away.

Is there a biological explanation as to why this this feral subspecies sags their pants and why no one has stood up and said, "This isn't cool. Let's just stop doing it. ?

Its an extremely black nightclub, the media will ignore this story

bump. and sounds gang related?

yeah, probably

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

>one killed 14 injured

Nah just some niggers

>please be Muslim

When will you get gunned down?

they also do it because they take pride in getting convincted and sheeit

There's a gene that's more prevalent in blacks that is strongly associated with "shooting and stabbing" behaviors. Not sure if it's also associated with pants-sagging.

Used to live in Cinci. Place is full of niggers and mudslimes. Could be a white guy trying to kill niggers.

We don't need to.

>14 injured
I smell a bix nood.

It's a club so they're probably black

Also no names, so highly likely a minority

As in a gang shootout kinda thing?

The general vicinity is low income , cincinnati public schools, but there are 200 million in boats parked right behind it.

City of Cincinnati =nigger crime, nigger cops, corrupt liberal democrat lawyers and politicians who cater to cry baby niggers .....who becuase of their continually circular path of birth unhappiness ignorance crime and death....you get what we had last night.

This is the way the negro wants it.....so this is how the gets it.

Avoid niggers live better, live longer, live happier.

Negros literally have nothing of value to offer.

It was an 18+ nightclub called "Cameo".
Looks like they had a few shootings/ stabbings in 2016 outside the venue.

Actually it's even worst given how it should have "country" and "nation" switch places, but then it would be wrong in calling America a nation within a country.

>Cincinnati
>nightclub

It's just a nigger, false alarm

No.

>1 post by this id

We don't need to hope its a Muslim, it just a safe bet at this juncture.

>implying the kike media would not try to make white people cry because of some dead niggers
get the fuck out of here lefty shills

a nigger which is probably a part of the nation of islam.

There are no Muslims here just niggers

Engineer one?
That's like saying "Can we engineer the sun rising?" It's going to happen anyways, just wait.

This post will be shown after attacks from now on.