Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_United_Kingdom#Second_World_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cucklaind345
>plebbit

it all makes sense

>Why do people risk their lives to come here if EU is so bad

Probably for the free gim me dats

Europe does so well because of it's culture. Sand niggers are not compatable with european culture.

>the nazis destroyed their own country
What? Even if you hate hitler you can't deny that it was the greatest economic boost in history from that point.

Why are they pretending not to understand that the other side says the problem isn't that Europe is bad, but that it will become bad due to the invasion? Why can't they argue against the actual points made that aren't hard to grasp? Why do they always create a strawman to argue against instead

That tends to happen when your economy is fueled by war.

>nationalist hate europe

They hate the EU, because it is activley undermining every nationstate in EUROPE

THEY LOVE EUROPE. This isn't 1910-1945 nationalism. Its much more common across borders.

Todays nationalist love their nation and love other nations for what they are/ what they were and what they can become again. A german nationalist loves his Heimat and he can freely admire french culture and french customs, because of our commong european heritage.

>Wie schön ist es, eine Heimat zu haben und eine Heimat, mit der man durch Geburt, Erinnerungen und Liebe verwachsen ist.

Otto von Bismarck

Something lefties will never be able to grasp. I pity them

...when your country is freed from the clutches of international (((banks)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_the_United_Kingdom#Second_World_War

>Britain's gold and dollar reserves were near exhaustion. The Roosevelt Administration was committed to large-scale economic support of Britain and in early 1941 enacted Lend-Lease, whereby America would give Britain supplies totalling $31.4 billion which never had to be repaid.[105]

Racist idiot

mmmm read his economic policies, The economic miracle that happened in the early 1933-1935 had nothing to do with war.

Some food for thought the war broke out in 1939

By 1935 the German economy was stronger than any economy recorded in history and it only took TWO years to go from being the worst economy ever to one of the best ever.

>Nazis destroyed their own country
>unprecedented growth under nationalist policies
>national bank killed (((outside))) influence
>recovered so hard it was ready to wage another World War in less than 10 years

Said the shit-skin street pooer

When will people learn...

Nationalism =/= chauvinism

Nationalism is the love of your nation and the belief in the fact that political sovereignty lies with the nation and is an expression of the nation, and not various other abstract concepts (eg divine right to rule, supranational organizations etc.)

Chauvinism is the belief in the inherent superiority of your nation, often marked by aggressive and exclusive rhetoric, irredentism and territorial ambitions and warmongering policies.

What most lefties seem to do is use the concept of chauvinism to define and delegitimize nationalism.

Hmm...

kind of obvious, europe is still a thousand times better than the shitholes they come from

Europe was great before the European Union was a thing

Europe is doomed if the average citizen is so dumb

>europe
>europe
>europe
What they mean is Germany, Britain and Scandinavia, retarded faggots. Europe is nothing.

lmao I am a white american who lives in india. I run the factories here.

>white Europe is the best
>let's ruin it with shitskins

The economic miracle occured even before Hitler remilitarised the Rhineland

>you believe the same things a sme
>i'm still going to insult you because i'm a massive retard
>poo in loo hurr durr
>that surely showed him
kys

thx

this site is 18+

>shill posters circle jerking on leddit

Give me something new OP

if our ancestors can see what they died for they'll wish they sided with Hitler.

>People
>Reddit

bahahaha

No one is saying that isn't allowed on an 18+ site, after all it is poliically incorrect, we are saying that it doesn't help his argument.

Watch the documentary, The greatest story never told Adolf hitler.

All your questions and doubt will be cleared up

Why are you posting on this site? So people can insult you? You are fucking pathetic, try shitting in a toilet

And it's closer to the Middle East

I don't know of anyone who goes to Europe who intends on living there except proxy paige but even she came back to America.

>EU flags jerking each other off

I feel there's too many shitty countries in Europe that pat themselves on the back because a few of us are doing okay.

I mean, part of turkey is in europe. that whole country is a fucking shithole.