Why did they do it?

Why did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xvfc15_UWXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
crimeandcolumbine.tumblr.com/post/89778003499/an-interpretation-of-eric-harris-racist-and-nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=a4K8YE1ZatU
youtube.com/watch?v=U5QG-I9Ced0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To speed up natural selection and kill degenerates

it was the irish in them

They were literally /our guys/.

They hated niggers and muslims, loved Hitler, played DOOM and were redpilled about society's failures.

They would've loved Sup Forums if they were still around today.

>natural selection shirts
>kill themselves

what did they mean by this?

They were surrounded. The original plan was not to shoot people inside the school.

The plan was to put a bomb in the cafeteria, go outside and wait for it to explode, then shoot at everyone fleeing. This would've killed over 400 people.

The bomb didn't go off, and they were forced to enter the school and just start shooting.

the nookie so you can take that cookie

Because their lives were shitty and this was their way of coping with it.

Murican public schools are shitty places to be and there's no way out. Well, no way out unless you make an exit, which is what they did. Now granted, they could've coped by doing drugs or running away, but choices define us all...

FALSE FLAG

Someone found the family photos from the list of actors from sandy hook, and some of the childs from columbine were there

proof

Why not just try again later?

They were edgy basement dwellers.

because they were dumb.

Also experts were saying perhaps one was gay for the other

STICK IT UP YOUR ASS

Nice try, faggot. One of them was a jew while the other was just some roleplaying edgy kid who claimed to hate jews and then dropped it when he found out the other guy was jewish.

MALEVOLENCE

WHITEMALEVIOLENCE

Best explanation was from Dr. Robert Hare, a leading psychologist in anti-social personality disorder, and created the psychopathy test to determine if people are psychopaths.

Eric was the psychopath that lacked remorse. Dylan was a manic depressed who was suicidal, and was not afraid to die.

Their relationship depended on each other. Dylan was essentially manipulated by Eric.

These two types of personalities combined created a cocktail of what can only be described as "the joker". The willingness to see the world burn just for the sake of seeing it burn.

I forgot the name of the book, but this is by far the best explanation I have read to date.

Michael Moore made them do it.

Eric did not have "antisocial personality disorder". He had "borderline personality disorder". Still, a psychopath.

Dylan was depressed.

they were jews who went around killing white people and christians.

like almost all mass school shooters they're fucking jews

Imagine the stress they had. It's hard to think rationally in these situations.

Because they could.

Both Jewish

The cafeteria bomb wasn't silent and it wasn't the only bomb.

Even though it failed, it still created a lot of smoke, I believe.

Jordan B Peterson will tell you all you need to know about them

WANTED TO BURN THE WORLD AND WANTED TO BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE

RARE

>Also experts were saying perhaps one was gay for the other
that's cute as fuck desu

because normalfags

>killing white people and christians
good riddance

NEWFAG

NEW

Harris wanted to kill
Klebold wanted to die

then they'd either have to have to go back and get the bombs or leave them and have them be found and never be able to bring a bag into the cafeteria or school again without it being searched

Underrated

Your country is irrelevant, you fucking faggot.
>neck yourself.

FALSE

Video games and heavy metal.

??

I remember back in 1998 or whatever when it happened. a few months later they were showing reenactments of it on tv and shit.

at one point dylan and eric are in the library for their last stand. dylan looks under a table and says "LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELVES A NIGGER BOYS" before blowing the coon away. first time I'd ever spit out my drink before.

They seem edgy at first (with their manifestos and shit), but once you really realize why they did it you understand they were just mentally fucking retarded betas. The SOLE reason that the FBI concluded that they did it is because they got in trouble for stealing out of someone's truck.

They had never been in trouble before, and this pisssed them off so much and humiliated them that they didn't know what to do

Literal Sup Forumsacks ahead of their time,

youtube.com/watch?v=Xvfc15_UWXk

THEY WROTE IN THEIR JOURNALS ABOUT THE GIRLS THEY LOVED AND WANTED TO BE WITH
TOTALLY GAY BRO

>not knowing when to greentext

>Your country is irrelevant durrrrrrrr
>flag banter
take this shit to

they never got any pussy

one of them mentioned girls once

Lets not forget the great memes,

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

They found out that their school was run by Jews just liek you

Atheism; being leftist shit heads in general.

you can be in love with chicks and dudes user

they were the only non-CIA instigated school shooters

Eric was a relatively popular kid, he played sports and had girlfriends

He was just an absolute psychopath and had been fantasising about killing for a long time

He tested out a few potential accomplices before finding someone as weak as Dylan to influence

YEAH DYLAN YEARNED FOR A GIEL HE WENT TO PROM WITH
ERIC DATED A GIRL AND TOOK HER TO WHERE HE WORKED AND ATE WITH HER MULTIPLE TIMES
TOTAL GAYLORDS YOU ROO FUCKER
RIGHT?

IM GAY I KNOW THESE THINGS

They were atheists and faggots. They were jealous of the straight white christians at school so they killed them.

Definitely not our guys.

I know this has memes and shit on it, but how accurate is it? Are they all left leaning?

>IM GAY I KNOW THESE THINGS

why even bother talking to you

kill yourself, turn off caps lock as well

DAVE CULLEN FAGGOT DETECTED
DYLAN
WANTED
TO DIE
AS MUCH
AS
ERIC
GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNT

aids

They killed niggers and jocks.

They also taunted them before killing them and making fun of their skin color. At least they did it to one of the black kids they killed

calm down dude
I dont even know what youre trying to say

>tfw a burger shitposts worse than an ausfag

what the jews say happeneded

REB?!
>There's a nigger over here.

Hey man everyone wants to be a hero one day and thats what they did

you type like a cuckmod

Fellas, I know this is an important screaming match between retards, faggots and "trolls" but can anyone answer?

the shitposting stereotype is from americans and is literal brainwashing

>remember ausgoy.. you must be an idiot because we like you that way
>remember canadagoy... be nice and tolerant to everything because we like you that way

They didn't have CSGO back then, so one had to be creative.

Anyone who is slightly retarded or mongrelised is left wing imo even if they scream about killing jews because theyre so retarded they can jump between ideologies ok

They had something better It was NKB DUKE AND DOOM

I still think one of them was gay for the other...
it just fits perfectly

Like all spree shooters, it's because of no gf and their future has been stolen from them by leftist trash and given to immudgrunts. Brown skinned subhumans aren't capable of maintaining civilisation, so it's the same as watching their future being stolen and thrown in the trash. This would drive anyone to do what they did. Truly /ourguys/.

>Elliot Rodger
>Libtard

Even though he wrote "less niggers = better world" and that all niggers are slaves?

Yeah I watched elephant too

Not ok. Those are opinions, not facts. Without facts you're just a mindless faggot.

story?

>(((experts)))

well yeah Dylan wanted to die because he was suicidal

Did I hit a nerve, Jew?

They were probably too poor to buy it innit?

Watch their documentaries and read their journals. Very racist.

Eric especially was obsessed with Nazi Germany and Hitler.

crimeandcolumbine.tumblr.com/post/89778003499/an-interpretation-of-eric-harris-racist-and-nazi

>In Eric’s online rants, “You know what I hate?”, Eric wrote the following:
“YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!!
—RACISM!!Anyone who belives that blacks, asians, mexicans, or people from any other country or race besides white-american….people who think that should be drug out into the street, have their arms ripped off, be burnt suht at the stumps, then have every person of the race that YOU hate come out and beat the shit out of you. and if you are female, then you should be raped by a male from the race you hate and be forced to raise the child! You people are the scum of society and arent worth a damn piece of worm shit. You all are trash. And dont let me catch you making fun of someone just because they are a different color because i will come in and break your fucking legs with a plastic spoon. i dont care how long it takes! and thats both legs mind you.”

Eric had a natural selection shirt and Dylan had a wrath shirt.
The better question is why the didn't just go into the crowded cafeteria after the bombs didn't go off? They went to the top of the stairs outside the school instead.
Pretty much this. They had no consistent ideology.
Only Dylan was Jewish. They called a black kid a nigger before they killed him.
Probably the actual answer.
Yeah, they pretty much did it to be edgy. They were massive faggots.
No Brooks Brown came to a similar conclusion.

Basically they were massive faggots who wanted to be supremely edgy.

they had Doom
Doom multiplayer kicked ass back then

this is a joke, right

PS. I didn't read that tumblr link, i just found it on google. it may not be accurate

but u can find a lot of info searching "eric harris hitler" or "eric harris nazi" or "eric harris journals"

1999 pol could very well have been atheist faggot
>oh wow april 20th
what did they mean by this

No. You hit nothing and offer nothing of substance to this board.

the only thing brooks cuck brown said is that they died virgins unless you want to aware me on where brooks said they might of been fags

and of course it was edgy they were teend idiot

I am German, I don't do jokes.

I meant all the folks listed in the image, I believe they were naziesque.

NEWFAGGGGG

Here are two documentaries

youtube.com/watch?v=a4K8YE1ZatU
youtube.com/watch?v=U5QG-I9Ced0

They'd be working at a bowling alley if they were still around today.

Why are u posting random facts about Jews u must feel guilty about being jewish

we could be talking about the end of the world and sweden would still probably find a way to turn into a gay thing

zero hour is so good

I wasnt the one who brought up the gay thing
i just found it cute user

Maybe they were gay for eachother and couldn't handle it? Or maybe it was Marilyn Manson, lul.

>tfw backwards caps will never come back into style