youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxQ5JTaamE4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt
truthuncensored.net/breaking-insider-says-nypd-enough-james-comey-new-weiner-leaks-begun-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=gziSClLdvbw
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/08/16/is-it-time-to-acknowledge-that-obamacare-is-collapsing/#27320ef05a67
youtube.com/watch?v=5WzAFG0Wntc
youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~!

Can someone give this Tanya a magahat?

youtube.com/watch?v=qxQ5JTaamE4

rely makes u think

AWOO~, MOTHERFUCKERS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_collective_guilt

RIP Krautchan

AWOO~!

BASH THE FA-

AWOO~

Seems like it's working

Now what was this all about?

truthuncensored.net/breaking-insider-says-nypd-enough-james-comey-new-weiner-leaks-begun-video/

Did I miss an FBIanon thread that made allegations about Weiner's laptop? Or is this recycled crap from January?

And while I'm getting read in this morning, any gestalt on Judge Jeanine last night? Smoking gun or tantalizing hints? Is it anything?

LMFAO

what a huge slut

hmmmm

WHY IS THIS NOT A DOUJIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Progressive

HE FUCKING PISSED HIMSELF HAHAHA

I've heard some of our guys have pursuit and bashed an antifag with an American flag after he pepper sprayed one of the pro trump march organizers

Can someone give me the full recount?

Hey karl. Do you still believe the jewish lie that is the holocaust?

damn

Should have worn a diaper, like the rest of his brothers in the black bloc

Germanbro still here

>loli pantyshot

Fucking hat it yourself. Tanya is not for lewd!

>fapping to our little girl mascot
off yourself degenerate scum

He's fun to play with. Still can't deny the holocaust. YET....

this pal knows whats up

stop with the lewd!

we should just ask Yukari to control the borders

>implying I fap to pets and cuddles

Doujinshi doesn't imply lewd, faggot; Sup Forums just makes it out that way.

Listen bud, nobody made you do anything. And nobody made us do anything. A bunch of kikes convinced Europe and Canada that the reason the US was so much better than them was because of diversity, and you dipshits really believed that the reason we cucked you every time was because we had niggers, like they were some kind of magic potion or something. Why would this "plan" have literally not been put into action until 60 fucking years later? The real demographic problems in Europe didn't start until about 15 years ago. You bought the diversity meme and went full cuck. Europes population would have eventually rebounded if you cucks had just held the line and not had an incredibly insolvent welfare state

This is it Drumpfies! This is the week your cheeto god gets BTFO for good!

Deus Vult! Awoo~

what germanbro u talking about? germans are not bros, theyre germs

Your country is dead, your genes will be unrecognizable in a few decades

It's okay, just laugh in the corner about it, not like there are any real men left in germany, anyways

Antifas got their asses kicked so bad. Where are all the videos?

Why is it taken for granted that the ACA will implode this year or next? What am I missing, Sup Forums?

Still can't admit the holocaust is a lie huh? Whats that like? Not being able to go through life questioning anything and everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=gziSClLdvbw

Maria on F&F!

>mfw you hirocheeto followers are actually against abortion

You literally have zero good argumentatie against abortion.

jesus

You need Yuuka if you want to get shit done

Premiums can't get much higher without pricing everyone out and at that point the insurance exchanges created by Gruber evaporate; every insurer pulls out and people are forced by law to buy something that doesn't exist. I estimate this happens by August.

Look at the humbers. Soon some states will have 0 insurance coverage. So you will have a card that you cannot use. Thanks Obungo

Is there a source for this? CBO turns up nothing.

@118362964
>flag

Why can't the Dutch just off themselves already?

>wooden statue
Light it on fire and call it a day

*slaps your ass*
"We're retaking Constantinople. You in?"

The foreigner trying to ruin netherland's repuation is back

He's not dutch

Who will be run for the Dems in 2020?

Forgot pic.

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2016/08/16/is-it-time-to-acknowledge-that-obamacare-is-collapsing/#27320ef05a67

*Blocks your path*

DEUS VULT

...and stop the ass-slapping faggotry.

The cost is dramatically increasing and everyone is forced into it under penalty of fines, and several state's insurance agencies are just pulling out altogether, leaving people stuck paying for literally nothing.
And unlike Obama, Trump isn't gonna dump money into it by essentially stealing it from banks or large corporations.

>captured Obama bureaucracy turns up nothing.

I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked.

More than half the state co-ops have already declared bankruptcy. The cover-up by the progtard captured media can't keep it a secret for those who know where to look. Insurers keep pulling out because its a death spiral.

Lrn2Joogle.

>M-muh pulled vote is to ruin Ryan
>I-i-it's 3d chess g-guys
Drumpf failed bigly in delivering on his "promise" to repeal and replace Obamacare. After this snafu that was a house vote on his retarded Trumpcare, they'll have no choice but to impeach his sorry ass!

If we are dead then all other west european countries are "dead" too considering their right-wing parties can't get above 12% too with the only exception being france, but their non-whites are already around 30% and around 300 people died in terrorist attacks over there, here only 12.

I know it didn't happen, now stop replying to me just because my post hurt your feefees.

Wait, krautchan is kill?! What happened?

IIRC that's where wojak and polandball came from.

>What happened?
Merkel.

Perfect

No wonder antifa is scared, I can just imagine them tailing it when they get cornered by pic related

>(((large))) corporations

But don't smaller businesses (50 employees) get taxed for this too?

Looks like the Dakota pipeline will be finished as soon as Monday. Remember when faggots were trying to stop this? Where are they now? Bunch of low energy losers with no conviction.

Booker and Warren are leading candidates.

>I know it didn't happen
What's the "it" in your sentence? Are you really incapable of saying the holocaust didn't happen OR the holocaust is all a big jewish lie?

Germany decided to shut down hate speech filled websites. So of course krautchan is kill, despite the fact they had worse CP issues than 2008 Sup Forums for years prior to this.

It won't "implode". It'll ultimately just drive costs up so much that people will want heads to roll over it in a big way. It's a delicate issue because nobody wants to be holding that hot potato when it's time to pay the piper. Republicans need to frame it as "this is what happens when you get the government involved in healthcare". Democrats are going to frame it as "this is why we need to kick greedy private companies out of public health". Most states already only have one company providing Obamacare and something like 80% of doctors are saying "nah" to Medicaid. It's gonna get fucked bigly if it stays in place.

Reminder: even Barry "fuck America" Soetoro, with the house and a filibuster proof majority in the senate, wasn't stupid enough to think that universal healthcare would ever be solvent for 8 years in America,

>The holocaust didn't happen

Well, I hope you're ready for the thought police to come for you

youtube.com/watch?v=5WzAFG0Wntc

This is as catchy as Shadilay imo. Been listening to it for days.

We need a Trump version.

>Blimpf is a dictator!
>lol Blimpf couldnt force the House and Senate to do something!

Look at her eyes, she's dead inside.

That girl looks slavic.

Funny that almost all the slavs in germany are cucked hard.

Okay Mr 56%.

What does the rest of her sweater say?

guy on the left needs to up his game

>This is your average german male

No wonder your women want to breed with sand niggers lol

>(((CBO)))

They also said Obamacare was going to be a great success and we should build bridges not walls goyim

>Lindell
What a disgrace to his family's name

You would like for Obamacare not to implode on Pelosi's face, wouldn't you. Did Trump just your 2018 campaign talking points? Aw, poor thing.

One of his EO's got rid of the individual mandate, which is all me and many others ever hated about the ACA.

Trump delivered his promise as far as I care. Me and him both won bigly.

Remember when niggers and liberals shat dicks and promised a race war? And then they went out into the streets and broke things and murdered people? Good times.

Well, I'll be damned. Remember wen I say Portugal doesn't have a proper nationalist party because people are naturally nationalist and against immigration.

Seems like the fire is rising

youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q

This is a "Islam, not here" protest organized by a growing ultra nationalist party that is tapping in the anti Moor sentiment that abounds here.

youtu.be/njmoJYJDp6Q

Translation for pic related

> INVADERS
> INVADED

> UNTIL WHEN?
> ISLAM, NOT HERE

The fire is rising my brothers, the time to remove kebab will come and Portugal, Poland and Bulgaria will be the beachhead to clean the continent

Awoo~

Ayy

The pol fears the Mol

>awoo
>wolfgirl
>has cat eyes

y u do dis based awoo artist?!