Did russia create or help isis?

Did russia create or help isis?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881
wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/
veteranstoday.com/2016/04/10/photos-us-plane-drops-weapons-for-isis-militants-in-iraq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no hillary clinton literally created it through illegal funding to Qatar via the clinton foundation and her position as secretary of state.

Pretty big reason us burgers didn't fucking elect her.

Isis is an ancient Egyptian goddess. Russians have NOTHING to do with Egyptian mythology.

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

Neither, but I will say this. The Russia worship on Sup Forums is retarded. Putin isn't a right wing nationalist, nor is Russia an alt-right paradise. Their policy decision exclusively comes down to "whatever the opposite of what America's doing" because Russians are contrarians and nothing else. Russia has holocaust denial laws, a larger muslim population than the rest of Europe combined, and some of the highest abortion rates in the world.

Do you need a hint? Here's one: Russia has never bombed ISIS unlike the US and NATO.

Why would they? Syria is their puppet state and thats the reason why americans are funding "moderate rebels" there.

Kekekek

No

And anyone who claims otherwise is a Saudi shill

globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

>America is using ISIS in three ways: to attack its >enemies in the Middle East, to serve as a pretext >for U.S. military intervention abroad, and at >home to foment a manufactured domestic threat, >used to justify the unprecedented expansion of >invasive domestic surveillance.

wnd.com/2017/01/leaked-audio-obama-wanted-isis-to-grow/

t. eternal Mongol

PROOF?

There is none

sauce

>Their policy decision exclusively comes down to "whatever the opposite of what America's doing" because Russians are contrarians and nothing else

Yeah that's true and they've been doing it since before America was even establi... wait a second

thats because large amount of posts here are made by russians trolls. CTR/ShareBlue shills compared to russians shills are almost nonexistent here. If you aknowledge this everything becomes clear.

That's rich coming from Polan

You're confusing Russia and Qatar. Both have a shitload of natural gas but they're actually different countries.

This flag founded it. They're called Wahhabis to be more precise. Israel or Mossad and Turkey are customers and heavily support them.

Maybe I'm all fucked up but the idea of government agencies from the same country fighting proxy wars against each other overseas just seems legitimately cool as fuck to me.

Problem?

Ok but what are you trying to prove with this pic. That burgers meddle in middle east? I didnt deny that.

It's the plot to almost every FPS video game ever

>burgers
>Brzezinski

why does every girl have a septum ring

As an unintended consequence of some of their actions, yes they did help create ISIS

in the same way that America helped create ISIS

>every girl
Wow you're really good at making observations :o

I don't think either since Israel and Saudi Arabia are largely responsible for ISIS.

They're often fake piercings you obese virgin and a merely a trend.

Beach please, Ru for 1 year made more bombing than whole anti Assad coalition for 2 years.

Who the fuck cares where this faggot was born. He worksfor burgers now. He doesnt care about Poland.

RUSSIA CREATED ASSAD

THE BIG GAME IS USA SAUDI VS RUSSIA IRAN

SYRIA IS A SATELLITE OF IRAN

Russia actually were fighting them while the United States helped fund them and support them through fighting with "moderate rebels" who align exactly with the goal of ISIS.

>virgin
wow you really showed him

found randomly, you can try your luck with reverse image search

You're a moronic jizz rag.

>Russia has never bombed civilians unlike the US and NATO.
Ftfy

Where do the bogdanovs fit in?
Is this just a game for them? One controls russia the other one usa?

USA SUPPORTS WHATEVER REBELS WANT TO OVERTHROW AN UNFRIENDLY GOVERNMENT

WHAT THE REBELS DO BESIDES OVERTHROW THE UNFRIENDLY GOVERNMENT ISN'T THE MAIN CONCERN

Why do modern millenial whores like painting freckles on their faces? I'm pretty sure they were hated in yl the 80s and 90s. So why is it suddenly cool?

Freckles are a sign of whiteness

Nor does it matter that those rebels would prefer a Sharia state as opposed to a more secular state ran by Assad.

Israel money and Us weapons and Russian training made isis.

No. The united states created ISIS to try and take down Assad, much like we used terrorism to take down Gaddafi. The "free syrian army" they always talk about doesn't actually exist, and the CIA money used to train and arm them was only used on 5 soldiers, meaning the "free syrian army" only exists as a proxy so the united states can deny they directly fund and arm ISIS.

Wew

Often fake? You severely underestimate how retarded young women can be. Septum rings are rarely fake. That would be such a poser move.

ITS HER RETARDED NOSERING THATS DISGUSTING YEB

THE REBELS DO THE DIRTY WORK, THEN THE PAYOFFS HAPPEN AND THE REAL LEADERSHIP IS INSTALLED IN A SUBSEQUENT COUP

GO FIND REBELS IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD THAT ARENT ISLAMIST LUNATICS, GOTTA WORK WITH WHATS THERE

No. I get that. But you wouldn't believe the shit I'm talking about. It's fucking annoying, mainly because they all look the same. Same clothes, same makeup, same duck face.

Women are all the same now, no originality.

It's the who millenial female look that pisses me off.

>veteranstoday.com/2016/04/10/photos-us-plane-drops-weapons-for-isis-militants-in-iraq/

I hate cucks like you who always blame the US without mentioning that US is just a cuck of ISRAEL.

Yes. I'm sure Russia meant for this to happen, goy.

>Hey Vlad they are at it again