The Great Canadian Honeypot

I always have love Canadians, they have so much potential. Such big hearts.

Lately, there has been a trend in False flag protests and seemingly fake hate crimes which coincide with legislation and acts of government.

It is incumbent upon all right-minded Canadians to be cognizant of these dirty tricks and not let yourself be sucked into a honeypot. Do not be goaded into losing your freedom. Speak out but speak smartly. Do not use Discord.

Things do not bode well for our friends, the Leafs. These are trying times. It looks like things will be getting a much worse before they get better. I say this as a citizen of the former Soviet Union.

What can we do to help our friends the Canadians? They are subverted and demoralized. They currently are normalizing thought crimes with legislation. Soon it will be illegal to talk ill of the muslims.

Maybe Annexation by The USA is their only hope?

Dude I'm even worried about posting here.

Canada is entering the final stages of collapse. Only the top 30 percent of your country cannot see it. The majority who are poor live the collapse everyday.

The government of Canada is casting it's net wide to catch any dissenters who might misspeak.

These are trying times.

Why not use discord?

Go ahead and use it. If you're that dumb you deserve what happens. You will serve as example for the others.

It is compromised and the three letter agencies transcribe speech to text realtime with it. Another source of impressions to add to your impression.

They fucked themselves.
They have conned the citizens into thinking they are better and freer than Americans.
If you point out to a leaf, they don't actually have rights like an American, they lose it.

If the whole country woke up at once to that lie, they'd go Old School Canadian and burn down everything.

They made the Capital in Ottawa because drunk canadians kept burning government buildings in Toronto and Montreal.
So they stuck it in the middle of no where.
Look that place up on a map. Surrounded by nothing for 100s of km.

A hockey team losing a championship game is enough for them to destroy their downtown city center
LOL

Canadians should get their passports now.

Their goverment is already lying about how long it takes to get one on their site. It takes much longer than stated. They want to keep you incountry and spending monies for as long as possible. Governments get creative when it comes to profitable delays.

I'm not, if they strike me down I will become stronger and more motivated to bring them down.

They also built it in Ottawa because it was much harder for an American attack to get there, and because the Ottawa river is pretty dope.

Post the
>Man too poor to leave, so he stays pic

You're the man Old Ivan, I know you're doing this cause you hate commies.

These people are just too weird man.

They hate America
Love American rights
Don't actually have rights
Would rather die than be American
Think the government will solve their problems, despite the "deep state" controlling everything.

I can't afford a passport, or even a weekend away 2 towns over.

I've been hollering online about all this shit for years.
None of them care. Too brain washed.

Nah, this country is completely fucked until something happens to where the whole world is involved.

The people here are pacified, they don't give a fuck and never will.

Said this in another thread about leafs, but: I'm an Irl oldfag, and I when was young, Canadians were seen as giants - huge bearded dudes wrestling grizzlies and cutting lumber with their bare hands. TV was full of documentaries on those river log float guys, wilderness miners etc. It was why monty pythons lumberjack sketch was funny, guys like that that couldn't be faggots...

Do you have any proof or sources for this? I've always suspected that it was sketchy as fuck and have avoided it, but I'd like to have something to point naysayers to when I bring it up.

I'm running in local politics in Alberta of all fucking places and still I see how far we've fallen. We need to go 90's Russia to have a chance at fixing ourselves

That goes for pretty much any online voip service, not just discord. Even your phone calls are recorded in this way.

When you go outside the gta suddenly everyone is white and 6ft plus. I'm 6'2 and I'm not considered particularly tall.

>naysayers

they are dummies you don't need them for anything politics related. play video games with them, nothing more.

Shitty. I assumed things like teamspeak/mumble/ventrillo were safe or safe'ish.

So they say.
Canadians say a lot of stuff.
One story is, the Queen stuck a hat pin in a map and that decided Ottawa as the capital
Another story is that's it's kinda the same distance from Toronto/Montreal
Montreal is 200km from Ottawa
Toronto is like 400km
Really the same distance...........

When I hear several different versions of 1 story, someone, or many are bullshitting me.

This. I fucking hate this shit that a lot of Canadians thinking they are way better then Americans.

Ya noticed the influx of false flags also, but its in America and Canada.

Cheers M8
LOL
I'd cross the US border in a heartbeat. I could walk their in under 12 hours.
I just don't want to end up in USA prison with Tyrone and Jamal, to be fined, kicked out of the country and given a lifetime ban from it.

Canada still has giants, they just don't get as much attention as the SJW virtue-signalling deathspiral circus perpetually coming out of the colon that is Toronto. Outside that liberal shithole the lumbering and mining and fishing and shit still goes on. Little attention is paid to anything coming from uptop because we are too fucking busy trying to make a living and survive...you know, the important things in life.

I am a giant, that moves among giants. Just because you do not hear us, doesn't mean we don't still exist, friendo.

t. wildlands firefighter

I know, it's fucking sad. However, I do think Albertans are the ones on the precipice of waking up compared to other provinces. I think AB, SK and MAYBE BC are the last bastions where a movement could happen to get this country out of the shitter. SK has it's small share of moron liberals, but most people here simply don't buy it, but the further East you go the more corrupt and degenerate it gets.

>They have conned the citizens into thinking they are better and freer than Americans.
That's because we are.

>Canadians say a lot of stuff.

Like "we have free speech"

or"multiculturalism has been a success in Canada"

Thank Pierre Elliot Trudeau and his commie brain washing outlet the CBC

Fucking shill with your "get script"
Stop stealing our numbers to shill your garbage.

Your country is shit. It's a rundown version of 1950s America
You can't explain how you're better, How your country is better .
It's just your *feelings*

Stop fucking with our digits. I'm not kidding

Currently game with a guy from somewhere around Edmonton who's pretty based... but the few people I've interacted with from BC/Quebec have been raging faggots who just oozed smug. Most of you guys seem alright but there are some huge cunts up there making you look bad.

Thank Pierre Elliot Trudeau and his commie brainwashing outfit the Canadian Brainwashing Corporation

>They fucked themselves.
>They have conned the citizens into thinking they are better and freer than Americans.
>If you point out to a leaf, they don't actually have rights like an American, they lose it
This. I was drinking with one of my cousins and he was going on about how awful the US is and the terrible things they do. I made an comment like, "We wear the pants, you wear the hat" and he lost his shit. Was great.

If we can get parts of Manitoba we have a port to the atlantic, Northern BC would be another bet.

I'm not sure we can save Vancouver without the US and China having another Taiwan straits crisis type event

>9999

That's a Government-tier waste of good numbas.

wow, did you know that all you have to do to go to the US is get an Enhanced Drivers License? All you do is submit your proof of citizenship and fill out a form and two weeks later, your drivers license arrives with an RFID in it, allowing you to go into the US without a passport? And then you can go to the US for up to 6 months to live and work? And then just come home for one day then go back down there for another 6 months?

Because you totally can.

OMG , I hate it. Fucking non-stop shit talk
Most canadians have never met an American, talked to one or even set foot in America, but will talk shit at the drop of a hat about America.
Commie BrainWashing of Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
A commie
Friends with Fidel
Let Fidel fuck his wife (i think PET is a faggot desu. Ever seen "Layer Cake"? its a shit shit movie, but the head hancho of some gang is really a raging faggot who says shit like "pussy is for faggots" )

Half is true.
Half isn't
You can't legally work there or stay longer than 6 months.
If I left Canada, I'm leaving forever.

I really need to get my fucking license back.
God damned fucking QUEERbecers and their fucking Anglo prejudice dicked me around for 2 fucking years and cost me 100s trying to get my license back.
FUCK QUEERBEC

Imagine more than half your country is plagued with Californians, ideologically. At least they typically stick to their little pocket down there.

>license

When the majority of the male half of a generation of leafs can't afford cars or even to live alone, why would they spend food money on a license?

Get your license isn't so easypeasy and the shills would have us belive. A license represents food not eaten for most canadians, sadly.

i wish there was something i could do. but there really is no hope. there is no chance to pull a donald trump, we somehow have a worse system. we cant have an uprising because the government agency have vast resources, while we all barely get by. the rcmp can listen to your calls and watch your texts through a loophole so they dont even need a warrant. there are cameras everywhere. we just have to accept the fact we have no say in our future.

I had the time and money to get it back.
I had inherited $5000 WOW! TONS OF CASH
I bought a shit used car (which sits under a tarp to this day)
And spent 100s trying to get my license reinstated in QUEERbec cause I lived there for a couple years.
They did nothing but give me wrong information and tell me to pay government agencies.
IF I HAD gotten it back easy peasy, I'd be employed and not a pissed off NEET shitting on canada for years.

>You can't legally work there or stay longer than 6 months.

Ok I rechecked the visa requirements, and it's 6 months in the US, then 6 months out of it. Regardless, you aren't exactly trapped in Canada if you have a an EDL..you can just cross the border and do what thee Mexicans do and simply overstay your visa....unless:

>I really need to get my fucking license back.

yeah, you're hooped.

>God damned fucking QUEERbecers and their fucking Anglo prejudice dicked me around for 2 fucking years and cost me 100s trying to get my license back.
>FUCK QUEERBEC

Amen.

Oh yeah, nah, Vancouver is fucked unless the chinks are dealt with. Surrounding areas though I could definitely see. Edmonton might be another problem as well.

As for Manitoba I have no idea, I don't even know what hell goes on over there.

Recheck again, it's only 4 months. Anyone who stays more than 4 months is over staying
Read an article a couple months back about that.

We need to get this faggot out of Canada.

Also, everyone I dealt with was, surprise surprise, A WOMAN
A woman who didn't know shit
Canada is run by women and they are incompetent,lazy and stupid as fuck. Just like the men, but worse.

Hell, I even went to the OBUDSMAN trying to get it back over their incompetence.
Guess who I dealt with?? A WOMAN
Guess who the Head of the Queerbec License Bureau is?? A WOMAN

Women will NEVER admit they fucked up.
NEVER

Probably why so many millennials are such cunt loser bitch bois.
Raised by single mommies

Come on, now...a simple google search pulls up tons of sites that all say this or something similar:
>How long can Canadians stay in the U.S.? Usually a maximum of 182 days, or about six months during a 12-month period. Those days can be amassed during one trip or they could be the sum of several trips. People from countries other than Canada are allowed to stay a maximum of 90 days.

So what article is this you read, I'd love to see a source for what you're saying, because the entire Internet disagrees with you.

This. Grew up in Vancouver, moved to interior for work. Never want to go back. It's only getting worse. Full of SJWs, roasties, and worse. The interior is based. Met conservative cutie, settled down, have white conservative family now. Couple of friends did the same. Other friends who stayed now are single or have baby mommas. Fuck Vancouver. It needs to slide into the sea along with Commiefornia.

>Come on, now.
>So
>I'd love
>the entire Internet disagrees with you

you type like a woman.

Write MAGA on the timestamp.

women and immigrants, or the odd token gay white man

COME HOME WHITE MAN

>, said the bong from Cuckistan, in between licks as he gently cleansed Achmed's throbbing bellend lovingly with his tongue.

Promise the natives they get Ontario's share of transfer payments and they'll come right over.

I swear Edmonton is being used as a Somali dumping ground to prevent uprisings. I've met some decent ones but the average Somali makes reserve natives look like productive taxpayers

God you're disgusting.
I'd love to stomp your fucking head in faggot.

Too right m8

It was on the CBC website several months ago.

Vancouver Special Economic Zone?
I mean we could swing it by promising to remove the dead weight that is the East (sorry guys we need to make cuts).

He's a hard ass Russian, who survived Soviet Russia, you cuntheaded white trash beta cuck faggot.
Die.

>who survived Soviet Russia,

Also survived many decades married to woman with five sisters, all from outskirts of moscow.

Funny how when the Conservatives passed a nearly identical motion against anti-Semitism, you were silent.

Sage and hide.

Old Ivan, you said yourself, leafs are the meanest posters on pol.
Forget your Soviet brainwashing of what you *think* canadians are.
They are jenky white trash fuccbois who look like shit. You can compare them to orcs and goblins from LOTR
Same fucking attitudes too.
They'll pick your pocket, stab you in the back while smiling in your face.
They're shit trash people and exiled from UK for being black magic practicioners.

STOP trying to help these idiots. I know you hate commies, but these commies don't want to be saved.

MAD Respect from a true Alpha, non-canadian (just born here faggots. If I had a time machine, I'd beg my grandfather to go to the USA and he didn't, I'd kill him. Truth. He doomed his future generations to communism, poverty and no future. Truth)

LMFAO!!!!
10/10

Hard. As. Siberian.PermaFrost this MAN

>these commies don't want to be saved.

Implying I give a commie a choice.

Canadians had their best natures turned against them. Their nature can be turned back into their service, it just takes time.

That is why we need them being honest with themselves and being aware of the tricks and traps their government pulls. That i why I have these discussions.

Canadians all think they're better than everyone.

trudeau sold them out to the globalists, canada is finished.

I blame industrialized farm work. Most of this gender study queers working at starbucks dont know a hard days labour, and what it takes to get that food on your table, or the wood your house is made of.

If you understand work, you become more protectionist.

Never understood why we needed this when only 2% of London speaks Arabic

just paint yourself brown and speak spanish at the border, that way you can get free housing and education on the taxpayers dime

Vocal minority and virtue signalling

the social engineers are knuckle deep in their anus. condolences leafs. you don't deserve it

6'4", 270lbs. My French and British genes are strong my friend. Canada is full of people like me. Problem is we are ventle giants and we are too busy working 50 hour work weeks...Trudeau and his bullshit are par for the course. We couldn't be bothered to try anything, we got to go to work tomorrow.
...think ill just drive to Tim Hortons and drink their shitty coffee as I bitch like everybody else.

>270lbs
>.think ill just drive to Tim Hortons and drink their shitty coffee

Better lay them donuts to

Nothing angers a lead more than the T word
Never speak the T word in canada.
Never speak the TRUTH
You will regret it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is more true than most leafs will realize or admit.

They junk people. I don't believe for a second they where ever good.
I know old 80year old canadians. They're crap.
They're bad. They're selfish. They're mean.

Thought of that. I can tan dark as fuck too.

On this topic here of women in the canadian workforce, at my local CommieBux office, ONE MAN works in the entire fucking building.
The women are trying to push "abestos removal" on me as a "good job"
They get an offended look on their face when I say I want a good paying job, sitting down, using a computer, like them.
They also have the #GUUURRRLPOWER mentality of feminist brain washing, so they're condescending bitches.

>take all the jobs from men
>expect men to work shit labor jobs
>most men are on welfare and single in canada
>Feminsit cunt wants our jobs, and the benefits of a pussy EI: men pay for everything or we aren't worth dating/marrying and a total loser

>Nothing angers a lead more than the T word
>Never speak the T word in canada.
>Never speak the TRUTH
>You will regret it.
I really thought the T word would be Toronto

wut?!

>Soon it will be illegal to talk ill of the muslims
As it should be, you islamophobic bigot!

I wonder if my granddad can see the hell he brought his future bloodline into.

THANKS FOR NOTHING!!
I don't even know shit about the guy cause he never learned English.
50 some fucking years in Canada, never learned English.
Foreman and Site Manager of constructions sites.
Can't speak English
Never learned
Guess canadians aren't worth talking too. He probably only worked with Italians cause canadians are too lazy and stupid to build anything.

Fuck this country. Fuck it to death.