Sup Forums wants to deport this Syrian woman

>Sup Forums wants to deport this Syrian woman

Explain.

she'l be a fat goblin in a few years

She can stay as long as she sucks my dick, I guess, but her brothers have to go back.

We don't see you offering to pay her flights to France and offering her a place to stay with basic human requirements provided for free...

Because she's still free to be Syrian under the Assad regime, she has no reason to emigrate.

You're posting propaganda faggot.

Anyone who's ever done video editing sees right through this bullshit

I GOT

SANDFEVER

TV Libertés isn't propaganda though, it's a far-right media akin to Breitbart.

>heh you wanna depot this image i found off Google who will never had sex with you in or out of your country?

>isn't propaganda
>akin to Breitbart

ah yes, the ol' 'sex & guilt appeal' combo. Classic.

If they conform to the culture and OUR way of life, they can stay. Else, send them to the nearest oven.

name?

I want to know more about her violin playing. If she's awful, deport away as a mercy to her neighbors.

joe is a cuck and so are you

Dima, ask around /sg/

> "woman"

Because I don't want to be forced to pay for anything I don't use. Come ask me for my money. When there's force involved, my sympathy is gone.

>really made me think

>citation needed

no no no no, we are only against refugees if they are not attractive, you know, because WE WUZ MUH GENES 'N SHIET
Step up nigga

I think that women, children, and families (husband + wife + children) should be allowed refugee status. However if you're a single male of fighting age then you should be sent back. 99% the "refugees" we see are single males of fighting age. They're economic migrants, not refugees.
They should be back home fighting for the Assad regime.

why do you like girls in Assad's syria, but you don't like girls like in picture?

are you racist?

hnnnnnnng

anyone know her name?