Why does antifa always attract the beta males?

Why does antifa always attract the beta males?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/work?s=t
youtube.com/watch?v=gziSClLdvbw
philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Pro-Trump-MAGA-March-Philly-Jersey-March-25-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They love being the underdog fighting the big guy (4u) aka Goverment. They are just cucks that want some validation and something to stand for, even if its stupid.

Black Masks are a plus too i guess

virtue signalling to get pussy

Beta uprising

LMAO

You guys got fucking weeks in Milwaukee and in Philly

Where were you guys?

Feel free to post your response pics. But still lmao y'all are weak

Leftism is the philosophy of the weak and feeble.

Really because in capitalism you are a slave.

Sounds like you just wanna be a life long bitch

In capitalism you have to work you lazy piece of shit

dictionary.com/browse/work?s=t

Kill yourself faggot

Yeah having upward mobility makes you a slave. Equal and negotiable exchange of goods makes you a slave. Choice makes you a slave. You communists are the most retarded people on the planet

So how would you fix the world comrade?

They've all got literally the same eyes.

They are controlled by the anti-christ spirit of garbage.

>hat and flag stolen
>complain on fb
Is this it Sup Forums? Have we found the complete robot?

Do white people live in Milwaukee

they think virtue signaling will get them laid

Betafags being Betafags
66666 get

They like forming clubs and LARPING

is it get yet?

Why don't you guys show up to a Trump rally, eh? That'll go well for you, I'm sure.

you know its lies, kike

praise kek

"MORE QUEERS! LESS COPS!"

Literally what the fuck is that supposed to achieve?

And what if there were more queer cops?

Wait, a few weeks ago when they were kicking the shit out of trumpanzee's, Sup Forums thought the antifa's were dangerous bullies. Now they are betas? Which is it ,,?

SO FUCKING CLOSE

We need to make an Anti-Antifa just to fuck with these people.

We never said that you fucking retard. We always said that they were just a bunch of pussies who could only fight 10000 vs 1

You made them out to be monsters while I told you all they were just a bunch of pussy libs and that you should be ashamed for getting trounced by them at rally after rally.

>in capitalism you're a slave
>(if you aren't competitive and a failure)

Sounds like you want some coddling instead of having the strength to free yourself from your supposed slavery.

Too bad you're a cuck

This is some really awful shitposting

great question, weak minded simpletons
who think they are doing rebels work but
really are in the pocket of the nazi george
soros and would undoubtedly in 1939 be nazis.

>anti-Fascists
>dress in black, fly black flags and use collective violence and intimidation
I don't understand this bunch at all.

why do they hide their faces when no one knows them or cares who they are anyway

>Really because in capitalism you are a slave.

He said, posting from his iPhone7 in his condo, while his mommy brings him fresh smoothie, because he is tired after a week studying critical theory course in his 250 000 dollars class.

I am really tired of you entitled fucks.

being an avid liberal means that you act on your feelings more and you let that sway your better judgment

and seeing as how there is so much shit that introduces estrogen into the body and the kind of lifestyle that is promoted with being a liberal men tend to turn more complacent and flaccid

Thats because hitters brownshirts were a RESPONSE to antifa commies. They werent created in a vacuum. History is just repeating itself.

So fascism?

no one cares about a bunch of fags burning american flags. as much as u hate it trump supporters actually believe in freedom of speech unlike u niggers that belong in canada

hahahahha u get to choose how much u work nigger. dont want to work? live w out a laptop and an iphone. try not working in a communist country, seriously. go there and get killed everyone will be happier

What the fuck are you talking about? Philly was fucking great.

no. antinigger

I'd gladly kill every single one of those subhuman commies.
>mfw our cops have started beating them up yearly when they start shit up during our independence day.

Fucking communists subhumans. I wish the cops used real bullets on them, instead of rubber ones.

Trump supporter hands Antifa cunt over to police
youtube.com/watch?v=gziSClLdvbw

MAGA BITCHES

Why hide the name of a "trump supporter" you false flagging dumbass

You made a typo. You meant Beta-Fags

Thats literally what the NSDAP was
Anti-communism

Dunno but it makes it easier for us.

>your average antifascist

>YFW you keep fueling the rise of nationalism

>Sweden
Doesn't even come as a surprise anymore.

They're looking for an alternate dominance hierarchy they can achieve status in. The matriarchy welcomes beta-males who know their place.

fight fascism with fascism

muh horseshoe theory

Fascism is the only true way to utopia

>The "alt" political movements consist of beta males, meanwhile the rest of society that doesnt give a shit about politics is too busy getting laid, doing fun things, and not wasting their lives shitposting on mongol boards and spreading may mays on twitter and normiebook

Why cant the alt movements come together and admit theyre larping /r9k/ fags in denial.

They have no pride in their identity, so they have fallen for this brainwashing that they can do something good and fight evil. Also they think they look hot in their uniforms, the delusion is strong.

Join Anticom, its more normie friendly in name.

fuck off nazi faggot

this. they unironically believe that getting all their funding from establishment globalists like soros isn't hypocritical. they're a perfect case study of the 'useful idiot'.

Dead Rising 5 is looking amazing!!

Milwaukee has white people, those with money and college students. I guess the only people who would oppose the antifas in Wisco are out in the country and maybe they don't care what is going on in the city.
just as long as the blacks dont become antifa, we are ok!

Not really. Inner city kids have flooded into the outskirts. Welfare is everywhere. There is no escaping the crime

Police separated the protesters you can even see there is a police chief and probably countless other police around. The cops did the right thing because its just 30 fags burning flags and not understanding shit. Its not going to do anything they cant change shit.

philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Pro-Trump-MAGA-March-Philly-Jersey-March-25-2017.html

I would say the common link between those guys is they didn't have a father or daddy wasn't there much and they were raised by mom or a nanny.

Cool! Safety Squad is still going?

Which doesn't actually work.

>that moment when he lays on his back with his hands up
fucking pussy

Actually the antifa try hard to recruit them or at least get them on their side

>beta males
Those "beta males" are kicking Nazi ass like it's 1944 but keep crying bitch

>someone criticizes leftism, a political ideology

>you respond by criticizing capitalism, an economic system

>somehow you think this response actually makes sense

damn. they almost got as high of a head count as actual communism

white liberal males almost always suffer from low self-esteem and a severe inferiority complex.

Helmut Schoeck wrote a book called Envy A Theory of Social Behaviour and it basically describes why communists are such losers.

What does Yahve meant by this?

Liberal mentality is mob mentality

>sweden somewhere

GET OUUUUUUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus christ that's a gorgeous woman

>where I find Women like her?

>most girls tends to be left
>m-maybe if I show I'm a leftist, Stacey will have s-sex with me!

> tfw when neo nazis stole antifas swagger

shameful desu