Religion

Unapologetic truth

gtfo u gypsy inbred

Pagans were selling white slaves to muslims while the Christians were fighting them. And all the funding for those armies came from the Vatican.

Cut right wing secular Christians some slack. They are okay.

(((Abrahamic Religions))) is/was and will the greatest threat to mankind.

drawing brought to by reddit

right christians are always jew loving faggots.

Shut up you mouthbreathing brit

Only the protestants

Also the catholics, even now. Just listen to some Rabbi Bergoglio's speech.

>Advocating paganism

Redpill me on right wing paganism. Isn't that basically what they'd call LARP nowadays?

This is fucking stupid.

Why is it that "pagan" is always associated with celts or slavs and never Greeks or Romans? They were pagan too. Are christcucks afraid of the truth?

Dude, Christianity started the culture we live in today, The West, is the best.

Not only that, but OP, you're a fag.

An atheistic Italian. You make me want to vomit.

You deserve this (You), living up to the jewified American stereotype this well.

where do Agnostics and Deists fall?

Italy...

Right now, the vatican is run by premier Francis. The prots are cucking themselves with blue pilled theology and services.

The orthobros are all that's left of true Christianity.

I said it before and I'll say it again- I fought real hard for the traditional Christian meme, but not enough people are doing it and Heathenry is essentially and intrinsically redpilled.

Heathens are going on the good list. Along with Buddhists.

That should be obvious actually
I'm a not atheist at all

Right wing atheists = Cerberus?

Damn right wing atheists guy looks pretty badass, i feel proud

>tfw natsoc atheist

>actually believing the accuracy of the provided picture in relation to the greentext

Scandinavia better get their shit together, for your sake and sake of all of us.

Pope Francis is indeed a fucking joke.

How about you go back to whatever shithole you came from

Yep and Christians were just collapsing the Christian Byzantine empire and slaughtering other Europeans in the name of jewbus

Fuck you silly spaghetti nigger.

It's funny because White right wing Christians are the only group on there with a positive birth rate

*screeches in pastalanguage*

Christians sold each other into slavery to other Christians and Muslims all the time, hell Aquinas was a firm advocate of a good Christian man's right to own slaves. Venice was a stopover on the European-Middle-Eastern slave trade for hundreds of years.

Christianity's stance on slavery was largely a result of pragmatics and economics, not theology.

Looks like Ironmarch.

The atheism vs Christianity vs paganism debate is stupid. No one actually worships Zeus as it was done in the day, proper Christianity is hot garbage, and atheism is a characteristic not an actual ideology/philosophy/religion so any attempt to make it a defining thing will just result in misery.

Christianity at its height was always when it ditched the Judaic mindset and adopted the European Pagan mindset. Seneca promulgated the tripartite system: The chaotic Liber Pater, the intelligent unintelligble, the creative destruction, the ecstatic; the strong Herculean, the unifier, the empowerer; and finally the Mercureal, the understanding and theorizing. We should not forget the Classics, Christianity (when you ditch Rabbi Yeshua and replace him with Christ the King and have a healthy amount of saints and folk Christianity) is a unifier and a strengthener, and we cannot let ourselves be lead around by Jewish delusions and Jewish history.

We as Westerners must define ourselves by what and who we are, not just muh ancestors, or side characters in the Jewish drama, or as identityless drifters. Rather than being Pagans, or Christians, or Atheists, we must be Westerners.

>We as Westerners must define ourselves by what and who we are, not just muh ancestors, or side characters in the Jewish drama, or as identityless drifters. Rather than being Pagans, or Christians, or Atheists, we must be Westerners.

^now this is getting in my facebook update