The 4 step process of becoming a caliphate

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/canada-passes-blasphemy-bill-silence-critics-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it outrighr illegal, or just frowned upon ?

Do you have such a big Muslim population? It feels like speech laws against Islam should be implemented when they are at least15-20 percent.

Shit, I almost forgot. The muslim travel ban is back in effect.

>western countries try to be like the USA by absorbing immigrants
>not telling the immigrants to fuck off, forget their culture and assimilate or die first
lol

We're very progressive and ahead of the curve.

we will actually need a northern wall within the decade

it's been joked about before but canadas fucking up so bad it's going to be true soon

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-24/canada-passes-blasphemy-bill-silence-critics-islam

Nu e ilegal, este numa o masura care condemna "islamofobia", gen cum se condemna nazistii in aproape fiecare tara occidentala.

integrate !

>it's been joked about before but canadas fucking up so bad it's going to be true soon
This coming from an American is really rich.

Condemned how ?

perhaps then you should build it

kekd... But
>A

It was a motion, all it says is that government should make a study on "Islamophobia". It's literally a circlejerk way to pat themselves on the back for fucking nothing.

I still would like if muslims would fuck out of my country though.

If you insult your enemy, they win

>FUCKING

No wall.

After the Muzzies burn it all to the ground, we will have the perfect pretext to annex it.

It's fucking ridiculous, I'll vote for the first conservative that pledges to repeal it

Canada actually isn't that bad.
Trudeau is just fucking retarded is all.

Does any Leafs here actually know what will actually constitute as a chargeable offence under this new bill?

wait i thought this was just memes. It's actually happening? I'm so sorry for you guys

It's not a Bill, it's a motion and it has no legal ramification else then giving a precedent for more Islamic influence in the future

Except nobody is laughing at Canada but rather Trump. I know this is a safe space for trumplets but that is what is happening outside USA

Thanks for the bump, Poo

>those trips

has the time come?

No
1. You have more Muslims than we do. Germany likely has 4.4 - 4.7 million Muslims as of 2015 (5.4 - 5.7% of the population). Canada has 1 million+ Muslims as of 2011 (3.2% of the population)
2. We have fewer terrorist attacks than Germany
3. This is the government condemning Islamophobia. M-103 doesn't institute new anti free-speech laws.

Sounds about right. They might kick up the Hornets nest so much we decide to just bring down the apocalypse.

Who's laughing now jews.

Nice image. Saved.

>filename
>1488
nice