Why don't they make movies like this anymore? So much replay value

Why don't they make movies like this anymore? So much replay value.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8b3963VRW4&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M
quotes.net/mquote/30638
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white man spergin out in LA
cuz there are not yts in LA, he was the last of the mohicans

Fucking lol if this came out today. Feminists and SJWs would be on suicide watch.

"They" hardly ever make films about anything but minority/jewish oppression or deviant sexuality

This

Because the cream, will rise to the top OH YEAH

I knew a guy EXACTLY looking like M. Douglas in this Falling Down. That's why I bought the DVD back then. Never laughed that hard with my pal in front of a movie - I miss you dude.

because that's when America was great, and movies were great.
America was great in the 80s and early 90s... after 95, everything start to turn into shit.
everyone had work, and could afford a 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom house with just 1 spouse working.

True but this movie was actually good though compared to some quickly made action packed movie with shit special effects and lame humour

They would try to get this banned.

No one cares french faggot

It's true, quite the rewatchable movie.

they do, they're just not massive overblown hollywood movies with 800 gorillion dollar budgets and shit. They're usually indie stuff or sundance stuff. Drive and nightcrawler are great examples. nightcrawler was like 10m budget(lower than falling down, even).

Typically it's cost into quality, but I find you find a lot more care and dedication put into movies with less staff, less cast, and more heart. Cliche as that sounds, you really can tell the difference between get out, and hidden figures. get out is a fucking terrific movie by the way. Stupid as fuck, but perfect to take a black friend to. It's like a horror movie made for black guys.

That movie made me think of Rampage, a good movie.

And also the Purge, a shitty movie.

It occurred to me that you could murder somebody a few days before the Purge and the cops would have all their evidence destroyed when the Purge happened.

So you could murder anyone you want BEFORE the purge as long as the purge interrupts the investigation and destroys the evidence. Anyways the purge was a very bad movie that was completely illogical in every way but liberals love it for some rasin.

Whats wrong to the street? youtube.com/watch?v=N8b3963VRW4&t=71s

>no Society
>Brazil instead

what a shit list

youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M

Taxi Driver did the "average guy goes nuclear" concept 100 times better
This movie is more like anti white propaganda

Falling Down 2: Shitskin Boogaloo

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this film? Don't get me wrong I like it but why the popularity here?

>A-am I the bad guy?

quotes.net/mquote/30638 best quotes

It's a good Sup Forums movie depending on if you're Generation Z newfag or not. 16 year olds on this site actually fell for the "I love Hitler" meme and think it's not satire, so they won't like him shooting that Nazi cuck.

Because
>D-Fense

"It says all that?" "Yeah!" "Well, maybe if you wrote it in fuckin' English, I could fuckin' understand it". LOL! hahaha best part

Hollywood has to pay union workers to make movies, this leads to very high production costs.

because of the high production costs, movie makers are forced to market movies to a global audience. this means the movies have to be pretty empty and hollow, enough so that a global audience can identify with them and will go to watch them.

why do you think they just keep shitting out capeshit and michael bay movies?

It's a bluepilled movie directed (and probably written) by a Jew and on top of that it's not even that good. Fucking underage morons, go watch Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion

>Network
Oy vey

I'd say it has more to do with their lack of life experience.