Alex jones said

Pizzagate was fake

>so pizzagate is fake

>theyre not diddling kiddies

>there's no worldwide network of pedophiles in high places of power that would remove any possibly coverage of this

>pizzagate was allah hoax; like sandy hook

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/03/25/protesters-outside-white-house-demand-pizzagate-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=DTR9RwWk4os
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fuad_WYzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lel hes a reptile.
the way he says 'steak'.

Interesting, I wonder how he knows it's fake since no official investigation has ever been done

youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

terrible post, leaf

They probally threatened his family

You have to go back

Did he outright say it was fake? I only saw where he said he thinks it's a red herring from bigger issues hidden in the emails.

Do I believe that though? Absolutely fucking not. I almost want to say Alex was told he'd be killed or some shit, seems odd for him to back down from something that obviously leads to the mother of all rabbit holes.

He was given his platform by obama you leaf

shareblue
protecting diddlers of children and teens
for the entire year 2017

Idiotic, Alex has been around for far longer than Obama held any sort of major power. Not only that, he was going completely apeshit over Pizzagate before he suddenly apologized for bringing attention to it. Something happened to him in that time frame.

I mean, fuck, Alex has been going on about underground pedophile rings since the early days of his career, why stop when there is a very defined lead to blow it wide open?

I really don't want to believe Alex is a shill because he has been right and predicted many things with all this corruption, but his backing down from Pizzagate is really fucking hard to ignore.

If you actually listen to him he says comic ping pong is a distraction from the greater international pedo ring involved with the globalists/deep state
>sage

It is imaginary, the "pedophile ring" was just a distraction to get you emotionally involved.

IGNORE THEM

The cringe. I don't even want to know anymore who I am browsing this board with.

Why am i forbinn from making a threadz on /pol?
Huh?

fair

STILL NOT IN JAIL

Now more than ever I hope Pizzagate is proven real.

Bill Cooper was right about AJ, he is a shill and a bullshit artist.

>“I don’t have any doubt that Pizzagate is real,” said Kori Hayes, a corrections officer who drove with his wife and three kids to Washington from Middleburg, Fla., on Friday night for the event. “But nothing is being said about it.”

>Hayes called InfoWars “the only place you can get the news nowadays where it’s not opinion,” but said he wasn’t bothered by Jones’s about-face on Pizzagate.

>“This paper in my hand is at least enough for an investigation,” the 25-year-old said, holding a flier labeled “Pizzagate/Pedogate” that listed “pedophile code words and symbols” supposedly found at Comet Ping Pong.

>Hayes wore a shirt saying “Pizzagate is Not Fake News.” His wife, Danielle, 31, wore one reading “Investigate Pizzagate.”

>Their three children, ages 9, 5 and 2, each wore shirts saying “I Am Not Pizza #pizzagate.”

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/03/25/protesters-outside-white-house-demand-pizzagate-investigation

>25 he
>31 she
i hope this is fake news

lol he was 15 when the conceived. she is pedo

It's not his children, it's his wife's children.

No one likes you because you are defending blood thirsty Pedos...everyone on /pol knows the truth and your shilling only supports our resolve to demand public hanging for all involved...yep...including yourself
Good luck

Wheres the source on that gif? I know it's a got talent show

youtube.com/watch?v=DTR9RwWk4os

I searched "got talent reaction",
you should've been able to have done the same

getting real life attention of these people is probably scary. I'm sure everyone knows what Scientology can do to people that get a little to loud. This circle is much more dangerous

nope? Why me i din do nuffin!

I was wondering just yesterday if scientology was chocolate full of pederasts

Choc full

it's literally a troll post to get more people talking about the pedophiles. Alex Jones isn't enough to take on this pedoring clearly, he's being sued and they are trying to shut off his money intake.
The video is clearly only there to spread more awareness of the facts present in his "apology"
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fuad_WYzg

15 isn't pedo

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK ALEX JONES ACTUALLY SAID

>the alex jones apology video got into trending

>it's been trending for 2 days now

>200k views

(((coincidence)))?

Jesus Christ. Either way, this fuck is a cuck. How can he be /ourguy/?

it's 4d chess man.

He said he did a lot better playing dominos on cheese instead of pasta