Hey White man

Hey White man...
Just what is it gonna take to get you to fight back?

What we need to do is: kill all mudslimes, make the niggers slaves again and put women into kitchen while taking away their voting rights.

Now we cannot do this during peace time, so we need a war. During the war we purge them all including all shitlibs, jews and media.

>NIPPED IN THE BUD

I dunno were pretty happy destroying ourselves.

Can we call you toothpaste too?

>netherlands
>winning a war against anyone

nothing was lost

I'm okay with this

She looks jewish

Probably something involving animals. Beta white cucks will stand by happily as Jamal and Achmed rape their wives, sisters and daughters but every white cuck will take to twitter to sob and fume if Tyrone leaves his animal outside on a chain.

Imagine where we'd be if white dedicated half the anger to real world issues involving their own race instead of wasting it on lesser beings. Sad!

>inb4 hurrr shitskin detected

my daughter could do worse than dating an asian guy desu

wrong flag burger

Mongols are asians anyway

I have absolutely no problem with people moving to foreign nations to intermarry/interbreed.
I have a big problem with importing foreigners and this shit happening in my country.
Make the rest of the world more white, not the West less white!

there's only weeaboos here, they don't give a fuck if they get to date his sister

White American men are the ultimate cucks, either liberal cucks or republican cucks who would let trump take a shit on their wife's chest and then lick it back up

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

I'm fighting back by marrying a qt Japanese tradwife

Stay mad lefties
Stay mad stormniggers

>118370988
Be sure to name your son Elliot

Nah because I'm not a jew married to a squat Filipina

Stay mad stormfaggot

this is so gay...

literally don't care.

stop distracting men with sex things...

Sage

When I look at a nigger and a white person I feel disgust.
When I look at an Asian/white couple I just feel happy for them.

That will last for entire 2 days until she realizes that nips are even more conservative than the average westerner.

thats becaue you know she is not with him because of penis size, but when you look at black guy with white girl you just know their sex is great and that she is never comming back because no white guy would be able to stretch her like a bbc can.

Japanese aren't our enemies. Flips, nigs, and slimes are.

RICED

>american education

Chang is ricing this frumpy jewess? I guess I should get mad.

fight back for what? She's just going to divorce his ass once she realizes that japanese culture encourages men to fuck whores, ignore their families, and get drunk every night.