Be Tunisia

>Be Tunisia.
>Start the Arab Spring.
>End up being only liberal democracy in the MENA region.
>Become biggest exporter of ISIS fighters.
foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/15/why-does-tunisia-produce-so-many-terrorists-nice-france-truck-terrorist-attack/
>Nice attack, Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, Tunisian.86 people and 434 injured.
>Berlin attack, Anis Amri, Tunisian. 12 people dead and 56 others injured.
>Tunisia not on travel ban because Trump is a retard.
> Meanwhile be chilling having a beer in Gammarth.
Feels good having you eurofags btfo... brb gonna patent our newly acquited truck attack technology.
Dont worry we will be sending you more of our retards to fuck with you.

April 19th

So what is this red pill you folks keep ranting about again ?

there is no direct flight from Tunisia to the US

So what ? There is no direct flight from Libya to the US either mon pote.

when you have a long history of losing streak and the only win is the civil war in libya which are backed with libyans

shit son

Also dont forget...
>When you beat back the Francs with a peasant zerg rush and force French troops to immediately evacuate. (lrn2read your own post)
>When you cross the Alps on Elephant backs and make the Roman empire shit its pants.
>When you conquer Spain and usher a new age of scientifc progress.
>When you are the only African country to invade Europe TWICE.

But yeah... We'll let you know when the emus show up dawg.

>When you beat back the Francs with a peasant zerg rush and force French troops to immediately evacuate. (lrn2read your own post)
casualty list:
france - 24
tunisians - 630

>When you cross the Alps on Elephant backs and make the Roman empire shit its pants.

and romans btfo'd hannibal

>When you conquer Spain and usher a new age of scientifc progress.

and crusades btfod you

>When you are the only African country to invade Europe TWICE.

you tried but were you successful? no

>imblying emu war was a real war.

didn't we save your asses from the germans
the rats of tobruk saved your asses from undefeated german general rommel

Hahahahahaha,

nice try.. i dont take offence to humour :)

we won most of our wars the only loss we had is vietnam war and russian civil war in which we sustained few casualties

>The Desert Fox was an immensely respectful and honorable man. A thousand times more so than the Amerikkkans and Francs.

My grandfather once ran out of gas on a road in the desert south and saw a German colomn approaching. He told me said his Shahada right there and then and thought it was the end... But the Germans gave him a cannister of gas and went on their way.

Anybody who opened a history book know Patton and the army under him was immensely humane and honorable.

Also...
>imblying bastardalia can save shit from shit
>imblying bastardalia is relevant in WW2
>imblying Emus were not going to lead you to famine.

>Australia
>Literally follows america around hoping for the best.
>our wars
kek

>didn't we save your asses from the germans
>the rats of tobruk saved your asses from undefeated german general rommel
Come on Brad thats Canadian level revisionist history

kek you lost most of your wars... never won a real war since 1801 fark hahaha how can you be so strong when you're this weak hahaha

yeah rommel is good.. undefeated until leslie morshead rekt him

>Literally follows america around hoping for the best.
australia is a strong ally of america

but we had our beef with our neighbors like indonesia and malaysia on our own and we rekt them ... feels good to be winners hey

true deau... lel

morshead is also known as "Ming the Merciless"

your liberal democracy produced a shitton of ISIS fighters

>australia is a strong ally of america
Yes... If it wasnt for Australia, the US would have lost most of their conflicts... Bet a parallel dimension without Australia would be RADICALLY different. No surfing... Euh... No Hawaian Pizzaz? /s
>feels good to be winners hey
>losing against birds
kek.

I know... We just let them out and dont let them back in. Das the secret mang.

never said if it wasnt for australia... i merely said we are a strong ally.. period

>losing streak since 1801
>were so good

tunisians be like
mmm...niggers

i wonder how many "north africans" are left in north africa... seems like subsaharans took over the region

we wuz tunizianz

You know that is the leader of the Tunisian anti-racism league and her association protesting against the epidemic of racism in Tunisia right?
Or are you completely and irrevocably illeterate due to being a descendant of so many degenerate rapists and whores? Might I add... Whores so NASTY, even Victorian britbongs didnt want them... lol

tunisia couldve use some diversity

>real tunisians
>black tunisians

Tunis? weren't you destroyed with By rome and later colonised by Europe? only way you can win is by being pussy terrorist, never real war

when the fair skinned tunisians were originally europeans

and the original tunisians are niggers

we wuz carthagez

tunisian accusing people of being descended from rapists... lel

You even have an islamist party that's allowed to run in elections, why tf do you have so many isis guys

we tunizianz

Come on, the garrison in Canada really kicked around the yanks when war broke out.