Black people don't achieve anything in li-

Black people don't achieve anything in li-

archive.is/prkPY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3459052/F-effort-Columbia-pre-med-student-tries-skip-midterm-emailing-professor-pictures-hospital-uses-HEADPHONES-oxygen-tubes.html
theink.nyc/the-man-behind-a-viral-joke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-fe

>overcompensating

that ma-

WE

I hope she's qualified. What a system that her qualifications can even be called into question.

blacks as a race are useless, violent, and inferior however there may exist 1 black out of a billion that aren't totally useless

Just because you can find someone on the far right of the bell curve doesn't negate the fact that the mean IQ for Blacks in America is still 85.

They can be brain surgeons, economics professors, secretary of state, even a Supreme Court justice. Somehow it never counts unless they're Democrats.

I don't care about any behavior that is 2 degrees of magnitude beyond the average. When your average negro is at least graduating high school then we'll talk.

You can tell how rare something this is by the fact that they needed to announce it on the news.

This is news. That should tell you all you need to know.

You know blacks are fucked when this is news

1 post

Yeah and people of her race probably resent her for making something of herself instead of getting pregnant at 15 and using crack.

How the fuck is this news worthy. The only reason they're mentioning her is because she is a female nigro that got employed in a high position thanks to affirmative action.

Not so fast, Sven.

Yes good for her. There should be more POC surgeons, totally misrepresented in the medical field right now.

People need to understand that qualifications, while greatly important are not as relevant as gender and racial representation.

looks dumb as fuck. Like one of those BLM activists

They are African. Huge difference between that and American pavement apes

>The white mountain is standing on the shoulders of the black hill
Really makes you think

>unless it's handed to them

Shut up, black people can't know that all the successful black people are conservative. They're the only reason we still sometimes win elections.

I really don't understand people that create these type of threads.

Yes, there are black geniuses, but reality still shows that black SAT tests results even in the highest income bracket rank below whites.

I have met some extremely intelligent black folk, definitely smart that a ton of whites, but we are talking about statistical distribution here.

(((John Hopkins)))

Can't wait for this woman to leave some brain damaged in 10 years

Underrated.

That's how the uni I work for seems to meet the diversity quota: 2nd gen African immigrants from the suburbs.

It's taken them this long to make a neurosurgeon?

desu Pre-meds don't know jack shit about anything.

t. recently accepted to med school.

It's a BELL CURVE, there's always going to be really dumb and really smart people on a BELL CURVE. The issues lies not with individuals but where the majority is.

And the majority of niggers are around 70.

exactly 12 months before it's illegal to be sad that the doctor killed your kid else it's racist

how can you trust doctors when schools are admitting they are lowering entry standards to help black people?

That is exactly how black people in the US think.

They believe that America is standing on a bedrock of stinky black corpses from slavery days.

>which is bullshit

Kind of like tractors being mad that farmers made money, except worse, because slavery ended 160 years ago.

exactly: affirmative action harms blacks more than it helps

Would you want to be treated by her? You just know she didn't get that position based on qualifications but instead on quotas and discrimination

20% of nogs are equally as smart or smarter than the average white man.

The other 80%, though. Wew lad.

Source?

I don't care if it helps blacks or not (it's unfair either way) but if that's true you have some statistics for it

>F for effort! Columbia pre-med student tries to skip a midterm by emailing his professor pictures of himself 'in hospital' - but uses HEADPHONES as his oxygen tubes

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3459052/F-effort-Columbia-pre-med-student-tries-skip-midterm-emailing-professor-pictures-hospital-uses-HEADPHONES-oxygen-tubes.html

Why the fuck is this even news? This is actually racist on the part of CNN. People become doctors every fucking day. It's like one of those stories where the family dog dials 911. This is racism of low expectation.

Does anyone know what her tribal background is? She might be Igbo, who actually test quite high for IQ (or at the very least the children of the ones that migrate to the UK do).

I feel like most population IQ studies don't go granular enough, esp. when they talk about "Black African" IQ, since just about every tribe in Africa is about as distantly related to each other as Whites are to Asians.

affirmative action at work
I feel sorry for the people she works on
how long until first lawsuit?

I really wanna see her kill/save ration in 10 years.

>People need to understand that qualifications, while greatly important are not as relevant as gender and racial representation.

So many props, Leaf!

You wrote it so that the niggers and libtards will unironically agree with it, yet whites would understand the humor immediately.

Well, done, sir! Well done.

AFRICAN blacks are some of the greatest people. Pic related was one of my professors for a stupid core bus. class I had to take. He was well spoken and assimilated to US culture. Cool guy, extremely intelligent too, considering his circumstances.

Proof then that normal distributions have tails, as user said above.

The fact that almost all niggers are sub-human doesn't mean that all niggers are sub-human.

Few such cases!

It's accepted mathematical conjecture that you cannot divide anything by 0.

shit's even more cropped now, do they ban for the original?

took your sweet time stupid spear chuckers

Are you watching Mummy, daddy?

Are you?

If it's generally acknowledged that skin colour/sex has no bearing on success in life then why the fuck does this make the news?

Of course there will always be an exception to the rule but I would still prefer poo over a nigger

>dog bites man=not news
>man bites dog=news

when liberal propaganda actually exposes their latent racism

/thread

lol the igbo meme is a complete hoax

3spooky5me

This is why you always ask to meet your doctor before a surgery.

Imagine going under anaesthesia and suddenly in walks Dr. LaShawndra Queeniquaa "Baby $tar" Washington II

Lol, Johns Hopkins has been in existence for over 100+ years. That didn't take a long time at all for this achievement. Shill crap, pretty sure she made it in by *her black merits*

As a Jewish guy, this news story makes me chuckle

I would bet my car that there is a white or Asian doc with superior test scores to hers sitting on a waitlist for that same job.

DELET THIS

People need to understand the concept of statistical outliers.

So, did a white med student lose his spot to this girl because "racial politics"?

I still wouldn't want her as my surgeon. Only whites, Asians and Jews can be my doctor

Yes they don't
Just because there is a single black female that did it does not prove shit
Its like looking at trump and claiming that whites are billionaires.

I guess that's it, racism is over. What do we talk about now?

FIRST

Amen to that. First thing I thought when I read the archive.

Imagine replacing the word "black" with "dog" in any of these stupid 'newsworthy' success stories. Thats how democrats see black people. When a dog does something any human is easily capable of, people think it's somewhat impressive and cute. When a black person does something white people have done for decades, democrats thinks its impressive and cute. They think they are pets that should be praised for the few times they aren't pissing and shitting on everything white people have accomplished/created.

Sadly, another brilliant negro mind was snuffed out in a single thoughtless incident just a couple of years ago.

>The day was much like any other day for Michael Brown.

>He was heading home for a healthy meal and some MCAT prep after a day spent building habitats and feeding the homeless, with a box of Bibles in his arms and dreams of attending medical school.

>But His life was taken from the world so senselessly and needlessly on 9 August, 2014.

>He lay in the street, doing nothing, for hours.

>RIP Gentle Giant.

>Rest In Peace.

The world lost a first class mind and a world class heart.

>MIKE BROWN, RIP

>... and shit

>look what you've driven me to daddy
>will you love me now?

Has this ever not driven the wedge deeper?

>After graduation, she plans to provide surgical care in underserved areas in Ghana.

>uses U.S. medical education
>decides to skip town and go back to her shithole country
>one less spot for a U.S. citizen working on their own citizens

Affirmative action is a beautiful thing, I guess. I'd rather have an Asian Neurosurgeon. They have to score higher than anybody on their tests to get admitted to medical school.

12% of families in the US max even owned slaves.

And why is this celebrated? Like she landed on moon or something... Many people before him and after him will become neurosurgeons in different hospitals around the world. This is nothing new or unique.

Someone give me the rundown on this negress. How many people has she inadvertently killed?

Just can't get her teeth fixed.

whats with all the trash

12% in the South. >4% in the entire US during the height of slavery. The confederate army almost mutinied during conscription because slave owners were exempt.

TLDR: Poor whites get blamed for everything

That isn't trash, you unenlightened pig!

That is a monument to all that the Gentle Giant represented.

>apparently a lot of alcohol and flu medicine for some reason.

Why are we upset about this?

A big part of the problem with blacks in America is their culture, and this article is showing that they can be more than bix nood mufugga gangsters. The article is targeted at black youth so they can try to become something more than their stereotype and you all go and shit on it?

Sometimes this place needs to get its head out of its ass. Unless the article is outright political talking about how it was only possible because of progressive democratic party values there's nothing wrong with it.

> Because whites have been fucking PoC over in so many ways for centuries and despite that they achieve laudable things?

Great. I've got a tumor and now I'm gonna have my brains scrambled by some bumbling affirmative action nigger.

Just fucking end me.

Anecdotal annomoly.

I agree, race doesn't matter. Let's have a movie with an Irish guy playing MLK and a german playing Kunta Kinte and then we can have jack black play biggie smalls in his biopic.

This place is an echo chamber for trendy lines of contrarian thought. One of them right now just happens to be unironic racism. Give it 5 more years under conservative policies, when this current generation of underagebanneds ages out of this site, and the pendulum will swing back around.

Yeah, but she's an African immigrant; they hate american niggers.

I am not upset at all.

It is sincere skepticism of an affirmative action culture.

But read into the thread. There seems to be universal acknowledgement that bell curves have right sides.

see

If she is truly qualified, then great.

fake news

theink.nyc/the-man-behind-a-viral-joke/

i would never accept a black american doctor. they can be mentally retarded and get in. be mentally retarded and pass. be mentally retarded and get residency positions. be mentally retarded and become practicing doctors.

no. fucking. thanks

Yao Ming is tall so therefore all Chinese are tall?

a few blacks do well but they aren't norm. why do you think W.E.B. DuBois said the black community needed to be led by the "Talented Tenth".

he knew only the 10% of blacks (mostly mulattoes) were intelligent enough to lead the semi retarded 90%.