Repeal and Replace

So that's it?
Are they really giving up?
After 7 years they're just going to try once then move on, forever?

I scanned as many news sources as I could and not once did I find evidence that there was another bill planned. ALL I could find was Trump saying they were moving on and Ryan saying Obamacare is here to stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/POTUS/status/845649960855113728?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-25/trump-tweets-dont-worry-wsj-lashes-out-obamacare-republicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just... I just don't get it.
Like, I get not passing it. That happens, but just giving up because you lose once? What the fuck? Millions of people put them in power for this issue specifically.

I wrote a letter to my congressman about this specifically.
Pretty much every other issue I care about is an executive one. This is the only thing the Republican Congress needs to do.
If they drop this, I swear I will never vote for a Republican congressman again.

That's because they don't give a shit about helping any of us! Why don't u dumbfucks see that?!

All the Republican party cares about is winning elections and bank off of your idiocies.
The whole repeal replace bullshit is in spite of Democrats. Because Obama actually gave a fuck

All talk no show

All my liberal friends are just giddy.
They keep laughing and joking about it. Saying things like "what a great negotiator he is".
That triggered my power level and I basically said just what you would expect, that there will be another bill and they all just kind of looked at me like I'm an idiot and said "user, this was it. This was the only chance. Obamacare is here forever now. Trump lost. Republicans failed"

Are they right?

ITT: Shills shilling shills

So much sage

How the fuck are we shills?
Please explain to me how this is a good thing? How is Obamacare going to be repealed?

>point out that the Republican party fucked up
>"sh-shills"
Your favourite political party isn't immune to criticism. If you can't comprehend that, you're either a child or a Republican shill yourself.

Fuck it, I'll bite.
Obamacare is not sustainable and it's going to implode, when it implodes it will have to be replaced with something, and it's going to be imploding sooner rather than later.

We now play the waiting game.

Also, sage.

This is the same exact thread that you put up yesterday, quit being a fucking shill.

or you don't understand what the fuck is going on in our country. It's not a fuck up and they plan on going back to it later on. The problem is this was a rushed bill that was made because trump wanted to prove to everyone who could get things done at a much faster rate than Obama. Hence why he chalked this up as a learning experience.

you fucking shareblue shills need to get off our fucking board

>you fucking shareblue shills need to get off our fucking board
Why do Drumpf shills insist that everyone except them is a shill, even as their establishment is collapsing around them?

Source = your ass.

user, all th hats going to happen is that when it gets bad and dems get back power, they will push for full European style socialized health care. This is the dems endgame and the GOP is playing right into it.

>they plan on going back on it later
No, they don't.
Stop lying.

pastas, reddit spacing...

So they're just going to use everyday suffering as a scapegoat so they can say "I told you so!" instead of doing everything they can to DO THE NUMBER ONE THING THEY WERE ACTUALLY ELECTED TO DO???

And you support these people?

way to avoid the question, typically shill. But hey prove me wrong by actually replying like a normal Sup Forums user does

yes they do and now the focus is on budget. fuck off blueshare

No user, they dont.
You're wrong.

Ryan has admitted it's here to stay now.
Either post proof or stop bullshitting.

t. Shill

>yes they do
Prove it faggot

who gives a fuck, if they keep sandniggers and wetbacks out?

only fat fuckers need health care anyway, so who cares.

He doesn't have any proof.
If he responds again it will be with something like "Google isn't hard to use faggot" because he has nothing.
Republicans have vocally admitted defeat on health care. Obamacare will be here tomorrow and it will be here in 5 years.

>way to avoid the question
You didn't ask a question. Seems like you're genuinely brain-damaged.

I could care less what ryan has to say. trump has said it's getting replaced in the future.

twitter.com/POTUS/status/845649960855113728?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-25/trump-tweets-dont-worry-wsj-lashes-out-obamacare-republicans

once again, fuck off shareblue

google isn't hard faggot

I can admit isn't wasn't worded as a question. But you still haven't disproven anything I said in my previous post.

>ITT: Shills shilling shills

Nobody's laughing at Our Emperor, it's just TROLLS and SHILLS.

ObamaCare was repealed!

They really did put a wire tapp on him!

There's no FBI investigation! FAKE NEWS.

SAGE, FILTER, SAGE, MAKE THE BAD VOICES GO AWAY!

>source is Trump's fucking twitter
Hahahahahahahaha

You mean the same guy that said "it will be so easy to get rid of"
The same guy that said "I'm ripping up the Iran deal DAY ONE"?
The same guy that said "I'm going to get a federal prosecutor to look into (Clinton's) case"?

Give. Me. Real. Evidence.

There is no other bill. I rest my case.

>I could care less what ryan has to say. trump has said it's getting replaced in the future.
Ryan for all his limitations was honest in defeat. Trump just cries and sputters like the cucks in /ptg/.

Don't forget his tweets about the WIRE TAPP they put on him!

its the weekend you prancing ninny comp

>way to avoid the question
The burdern is on you to prove the Republicans aren't fucking up. Which you've failed to accomplish. Linking to Trump's twitter means jackshit, considering how he's been failing to keep his word.

>the president literally says it will get removed
>b-b-but that's not evidence D=

you really how stupid you sound right? do me a favor and get someone else on your team to respond because you're getting BTFO

the president isn't in Congress you illiterate

>you really how stupid you sound right? do me a favor and get someone else on your team to respond because you're getting BTFO

I actually can't tell if you're that retarded or if you're just pretending to be a Trumpcuck.

you do realize passing a bill isn't a one time thing right? trump saying it's going to get replaced later is a fine statement.

This guy is right you stupid fucking cucks. There will be a new bill once Obamacare dries up. Just you wait. The next step for Trump is to BUILD the WALL and send HILLARY TO PRISON.

They're going to replace it and it's going to be terrific I tell you that.

>businesses promise investment
>blocked TPP and TTIP
>began repealing Obamacare
>Russia and USA fighting together in Syria
>ISIS on Suicide Watch
>Car companies already abandoning billion dollars plans and coming back to America
>Mexico City Policy that cuts federal funding to organizations that perform abortion internationally
>Federal Hiring Freeze
>Dakota and Keystone XL pipelines approved and must be made of US steel.
>reversing Obama's executive orders on environment.
>wall being constructed
>more border and ice agents
>ending sanctuary cities
>ends catch and release
>deputising local police for Deportation control
>DHS agents given more power to deport illegals
>total refugee ban for 4 months (on hold)
>3 month ban on immigration from 7 high risk countries (on hold(
>To prioritise future refugee applications from those persecuted for their religion - but only if the person is part of a minority religion in their home country
>5 year ban on becoming lobbyist if you had a government job
>life time ban on becoming a lobbyist if you worked for a foreign organization
>Obama's coal regulations repealed through signing legislation
>Obama transgender school ruling overturned
>De-regulation task force in every executive agency
>Violent Cirme Task Force
>For every regulation implemented 2 must be repealed
>235k jobs created in February
>Border crossings down 40%
>Selected Neil Grosuch for the Supreme Court

This is just the first ~3 months, and most of the reason Trump is being slowed-down is because of butthurt Democrats chasing fake Russian stories, and leftist judges on the 9th Circuit misinterpreting the Constitution.

that's from another user but it does provide some good points. trump has a done a lot

>BUILD the WALL
That Mexico will pay for? Or your taxes?

he can still propose it.

Nice copypasta.

I keep hearing Rand Paul has a bill that could save us all...

He said many times that Mexico will pay for it and that it's gonna be great. Are you even listening to his speeches ?

Being half retarded and half serious. Working on assignments and replying to shill threads isn't the greatest combination lol

Literally all of those things are just promises and haven't happened.

I wonder if Trump let it die so as not to fuck over the many poor people who voted for him who have come to rely on obamacare.

the dems loved obamacare so much he let them keep it.

>asks for proof
>nervously makes joke once it's given

Rand Paul is /ourguy/ on this, Trump will sack Ryan and talk to the based eye doctor from Tucky

wrong. we have stepped up our game against ISIS

These guys threatened for 7 full years that they only need more power to repeal Obamacare. Now they have the power and this is the result? How much mental gymnastics are you willing to go through?

Insurance premiums will continue to rise for the individual market, but later this year those same price hikes will hit employer markets as well. Once employees see their paychecks getting smaller and smaller is the point where you will see backlash. Do nothing neocons will feel the heat of course, but liberal strongholds will crack. Regardless of political affiliation, no one likes seeing their own paychecks shrink.

They tried to put in place a solution, but it was rejected. You retards that keep on screaming this argument are just bitching for the sake of bitching

I say let it fail, let millions of poor Americans fail because of Obamacare.

Least Trump tried, not his fault it was a shitty plan made by a traitor (paul ryan). Trump can't make bills only support them, and ultimately sign them if both house agree.

Now on to lowering taxs on working folk, and building that wall.

2018 will fuck the democrats so badddd
Obamacare has failed and now they must eat that shit sandwich, and explain to their constituents why?????

because the other rush option they had wasn't better.

>7 years
>rush option

I can't seriously if you act dumb or just are.

exactly. I would rather stick with Obama care then try to be happy about a healthcare plan that was made up in less than a month. There's nothing wrong with not supporting a failure replacement.

>Source = your ass.

Canada, there's a lot of pundits who share the same theory. Think about it, Obamacare has nowhere to go other than rock bottom.

Federal healthcare is bullshit and it's something that our federal government needs to divest itself from and give back to the states. This is covered by our 10th amendment, and no, the Constitution is now a living/breathing document. That's horseshit, it's the law of the land. If you want it changed then you need 2/3 of the house, senate, and 3/4 of the states and only then can it be changed through the proper amendment process.

Until such time occurs, things like healthcare should only go as far as the state governments. 50 different healthcare plans that are competing with each other is much better than one giant plan that kills the market. States are free to import what works and trash anything that doesn't.

Moreover, it's much easier to appeal for change on a state level than a federal level. Liberals in blue state will be in charge of their own healthcare, and conservatives will be in charge of healthcare in their states. Everyone wins.

And don't feed me any bullshit that it will fail because it's hasn't been tried before. You have no argument against this other than speculation and emotion. The Constitution is clear and it stands rock solid. Fuck your shit, leaf.

FULL REPEAL.