Molloy College meme suppression

Molloy colledge in Long Island New York is hosting a meme party, but with no pepes or "offensive memes" allowed. Brothers, this is a war on memes and on pepe. They have called him a symbol of white nationalism, and nazism for too long. We need to fight back. Anybody in favor (who goes to this shit school of course) of dressing up as an army of pepes? Just a thought.

all spurdos?
all spurdos.

>a meme party

I don't get it. These retards think memes are just image macros? How are you supposed to dress like that.

I know many people who unironically believe that a meme is just text on an image

Really boils my potatoes

It's kind of fucked up to assume everyone going is into a white guys. Maybe we all don't fantasize about a cis white privileged male taking us out to some sexist formal. Why can't it be a bisexual Asian zir who owns a Mexican food truck? I fucking hate this world.

go as moonman

Oh fuck I just realized I assumed the food truck had Mexican food. Should have said Latin food.

Wait is it racist to assume Latin food is in a specific food class? IM SO SORRY GUYS

>a meme is just text on an image

THIS IS THE WORST MEME

FUCKING NORMIES

If it is an actual college hosted event they can't stop anyone from attending dressed as pepe.

Dress as Bane and crash this party

Is Baneposting allowed?

it took you over five years to figure out that normies don't use the word meme correctly?

THEY CAN'T BAN PEPE!!!!!

GO IN MASS AS PEPE, OR KEK ITSELF, GO AS KEK THE EGYPTIAN GOD OF PRIMORDIAL DARKNESS, BRINGER OF NIGHT AND BRINGER OF DAY

>pepe's
>mfw English is my 2nd language and I learned how to apostrophe in 4th grade
>mfw this is a college

You know what to do

GO AS MOONMAN

How about ONLY Pepe's, trolls and inappropriate memes NORMIES?!

>normie memes
Really grinds my gears desu senpai

>no inappropriate memes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>No Pepes

Go as SS Spurdo.

"pepe" is a meme of shut in losers on /r9k/. It had nothing to do with this board until the Hillary Clinton campaign (intentionally) misrepresented /r9k/ as Sup Forums.

Stop looking for attention. You're being played. They WANT you to adopt pepe as your icon. /r9k/ does NOT represent white nationalism

>memes
>no pepe
what

>in Long Island

IT'S ON LONG ISLAND GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

Pizza is (((good))).

Pepe's [sic] are prohibited

The answer to 1984 is 1488!

This event must be memed to destruction by Sup Forumsacks dressed as CIA big guys.

kys shareblue nerd virgin

Memes are a white supremisist construct. Its impossible for a meme to be inoffensive

>no pepes or "offensive memes" allowed.

Everyone, go full DESU on that "Meme party". Bring pepe plushies. Bonus points for Longcat and other vintage memes.

Girugamesh party?

>"Hey Girl"

It should be Hey Girl/Guy because (((The Goose))) is a known fa6. Normies eat themselves.

Protest this flyer/event because it's not LBGTQ friendly! C'mon it's 2017.

This ends here
REEEEEEEE

Sounds like a dipshit Catholic college.