The Cuckening of Canada

m.liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1490306478

School board orders that untranslated prayers and prayer time will occur in school district against wishes of parents. Sharia law is coming to Canada, Canadian children are now second to promotion of the interests of Mohammed.
Bye Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1490306478
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/ontario-schools-muslim-prayers_n_15568254.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't all those parents can now be legally charged with hate speech and islamophobia?

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1490306478

Not yet they can't. M-103 is a motion and it hasn't been passed yet. As a Canadian, watching these people fight back makes me happy.

m103 is just a motion, blasphemy will be a punishable crime in few years for sure. These fucking ragheads are mad that they cant practice public executions stoning since a homicide and is forbidden for now

Reminder that behind every Leaf shitposter is a cry for help, do not shout "A FUCKING LEAF", instead give him all the support you can, so his suffering may be eased and he can return to be a functioning member of the community.

I'm a moderate lefty but I would protest against this as well.

Separation of church and state.
M103 is shit as well. You can't make laws infringing on freedom of speech.

cant infring on something we dont even have

In Trudeau's Canada you can

DAMN YOU TRUDEEEAAAAUUU

>be a country practices religious tolerance
>tolerate a religion letting its practitioners pray at school, which doesn't harm others or violate anyone else's rights
>SLIPPERY SLOPE WELCOME TO SHARIA LAW AND STONINGS
Why are retards so irrational? I'm fairly anti-Islam, but you're being over-reactionary as fuck.

>i'm a moderate lefty but I would protest against this as well

Same.

Too bad trubo leftists will trip all over themselves to virtue signal by treating minorities like helpless children that need their protection at all times.

These people would happily live under Sharia law, just so long as it is imposed on them by someone with darker skin. They feel like they deserve it.

We should h have this to

Except free speech against Islam isn't banned, you can critique it openly. Insecure Swedes trying to pretend they aren't the most objectively cucked country in the world.

It's going to break lessons because they pray like hundred times per day, for starters.

>you can critique it openly
je ne pense pas

>M-103 is a motion and it hasn't been passed yet.
Welcome back from your brief coma user

You can say it's bad, evil, etc. You can't say to gas all the Muslims or something like that tho.

>M-103 calls on the standing committee on canadian heritage to carry out a study on how racism and religious discrimination can be reduced and collect data on hate crimes
>can be reduced and collect data on hate crimes

What kind of ideas do you think will come out of that plan?

That's a pretty good point. DESU I would prefer they don't accommodate and have them adapt to the way we do things here, but I don't think tolerating their prayers is going to open the gate for Sharia like reactionaries are pretending. Though considering we already accommodate Jewish students by letting them have a zillion days off for their holidays, extending the same sorts of privileges to the muzzies makes sense.

This.

posting the latest hot new meme

delet

Thank fuck I'm not a teacher anymore, I'd fucking lose it on these scummy Muslim snakes.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/23/ontario-schools-muslim-prayers_n_15568254.html
wtf i love islam now

You're confused on how Shariah law gets implemented. They're not going to get it from a white nation, they're going to live in poverty with 8 children each and in 40 years they will vote for shariah law, as they will outnumber the whites and whites will have plenty of liberal traitors. In your lifetime you will see Shariah Law happen to a western nation.

>all these shitstorms over islam

D-diversity is our s-strength!!

>Fact: Leafland is the only country on Osama Bin-Laden’s original seven-country hit list, that is still to be bombed.

>The bomb that killed or injured more than 1,400 people in Sri Lanka’s capital city, Colombo, in 1996 was paid for from a fucking Leaf bank account (Source: Paul Collier, The Bottom Billion)

>At a Terrorism Conference in May, 2004 the US Attorney General and the FBI revealed that Abderraouf Jdey, found with a martyrdom video, and Amer El-Maati, a licenced pilot who wanted to crash a plane into a US building … were both fucking Leafs.

>US Intelligence are woke to the fact that Leafland nurtures and exports terrorism in 1997 when one Gazi Mezer crossed our border into the USA to blow up the Atlantic Avenue Subway in Brooklyn.

>One of Osama Bin-Laden’s confidants is nicknamed “El Kanadi” – the Canadian.

>The Mississauga-based Al Fauz Institute has featured Azzam Tamimi as a faculty member who has proclaimed: “I don’t believe in democracy anymore,” explicitly praises suicide bombers, and says he is willing to blow himself up in Israel.

>In March 2009 a fucking leaf, Momin Khawaja, was sentenced for financing and building explosive detonators for use in terrorist attacks.

>In a 2009 Quebec case, Sid Namouth was pronounced guilty of planning terrorist attacks.

>Zakaria Amara, leader of the Toronto 18, who pleaded guilty on October 8, 2009, confessed that his plan for U-Haul trucks loaded with explosives (and metal chips to cause more civilian casualties) were meant “to cripple Leafland” and to be detonated mid-November at the Toronto Stock Exchange, at the CSIS office, and at a military base between Toronto and Kingston. In January 2010 Amara was sentenced to life in prison.

>In February 2010, Said Namouth, a Moroccan man living in Leafland since 2003 who spread hatred from his Montreal apartment, was sentenced to life in prison. On his blog he wrote: “Terrorism is in our blood, and with it we will drown the unjust.”

>The ritual Islamic prayer, says Tarek Fatah (former head of the Muslim Leaf Congress, an anti-extremist Muslim group), “asking for the defeat of Leafs and Jews, and the Victory of Islam, is not unique;” it is uttered by many Imams across Leafland, and is “spreading hate instead of harmony.”

>In May of 2009 Leafland's CBC quoted an anonymous source who claimed that Al-Shabab, a Somali Taliban-style terrorist organization has recruited 20 to 30 young Leaf men.

>On March 8, 2010 Leafland added Al-Shabab to its list of banned terrorist organizations.

>On January 3, 2009, Al Qaeda called on Muslims “to kill every Western diplomat on the Arabian Peninsula.” There are fucking Leaf diplomats there.

>In December 2001 the National Post listed 16 Islamic terrorists who had been living in Leafland, most of whom had been convicted of terrorism by other countries. They were never charged in Leafland.

>Among defendants in the $1 Trillion dollar lawsuit against 9/11 attackers are Muslim groups such as The Benevolence International Fund, Islamic Relief Organization, Muslim World league, Int’l Islamic Relief Organization, and the SAAR Foundation – all of which have a presence in Leafland, several with offices in Ottawa.

>As of 2006 Leafland, acting on a British tip, laid its first charge of terrorism - against Mohammad Khawaja – for involvement in a London bombing plot.

>On his Saudi-based web-portal Islam Q & A, Muslim cleric Al-Munajjid, who has a large Leaf following has (quoting the supposed words of Muhammad) “urged Muslim youth not to live among the non-Muslims, unless the objective of living in the West was to convert the non-Muslim to Islam” (National Post, November 9, 2009).

>On Christmas Day 2009, Umar Abdulmutallab was prevented by passengers on a flight from Europe to Detroit from igniting explosives hidden in his underwear. In a speech reported in March 2009, warning the USA to think more pro-actively about terrorist possibilities, Israeli Agent Juval Aviv said he was now just “waiting for some suicidal maniac to pour liquid explosives on his underwear.” Prophetic, what?

>Conversion from Islam to Christianity (or any other religion) is punishable by beheading.

>As of 2008, “Muslim countries or groups are either at war or in a hostile truce with every civilization that Islam abuts, from Nigeria too Xinjiang [China]” (Caldwell, Reflections on the Revolution in Europe, p. 163)

You can you Fu ken retard you just can't make threats, just like with any other free speaking nation.

A lot of people will be offended at get mad if I say I don't want Muslims here. But fuck those people. I've lost friends because of things like that. Fuck em. When I give my views on things I don't do it in a crude manner or anything, I don't go around acting like a turbo autist. But people have been so programmed into what to think for so ling, even something minor sets people off.

The other day I bumped into an old friend I hadn't seen since hs. We went to the bar and I asked him "what's your background again? Hawaiian, right?". These two white dudes were like "it's racist to be asking people of their background!". Wtf since when is it racist to be interested in someone's family history.

I do contractor work and a lot of the people I do work for are new immigrants that are having their houses paid for and the renovations paid for by the gov.

But I digress. At one house I was on during Ramadan, the kids in the house were home for weeks. I asked why they weren't in school and they said "because Ramadan". Then I asked how he was going to manage to make up for all the lost time and he said the teacher is giving extra credit because he's teaching his fellow students arabic.

Fucken almost lost my shit.

Here's a thread about how the Canadian government uses Gender Identity Analysis Plus to eliminate whites from immigration. Also red pills on the Metropolis Project, which funds (((research))) for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to flood the country with 3rd world migrants.

Metropolis Project was created by Soros and his Open Societies Foundation. He controls it and pays thousands of government bureacrats to promote 3rd world non-white immigration, which is over 1M a year.

Link

>Link

Link

>Link