HAPPENING

HAPPENING

>WikiLeaks: Full doc: The ground zero of modern mass surveillance (US President's Surveillance Program, archive)

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/845920026511228930

oh look its fucking nothing, yawn... zzzzzzz i think its time for bed there aussie

Im getting tired as well. I think I will get a Cup of Coffee to wake myself up. BRB

wtf is up with all these anons telling ppl to go to sleep? every day in every thread i'm seeing this.. Are these comments bots or some kind of sock puppet army?

Anyways, BUMP for importance

>TFW I just woke up, but I'm feeling tired and it's time for bed

Nothing substantial, I've spent all night digging. Think I'm gonna hit the hay.

FAGGOT

>tfw to stupid to realize people post this meme to get (you)'s, thereby ensuring that the thread stays at the top and gets visibility

It's a lame meeeemeee

bump

Literally nothing again. Going back to sleep now.

Oh no looks like its time for bed here in the states, nobody should report on this, the ACLU is a right wing organization

WOULDN'T YOU RATHER HAVE A FAP THAN READ THIS FUCKNG NOTHING BULLSHIT.

GO ON AND FAP.

YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

They are LARPing as bad shills.
Frankly, I'm tired of it. So tired I could just forget about this whole wikiwhatever and lie down and take a nap...

Yawn. just the thought of reading yet another unsubstantial pile of crock from wikileaks is making my eyes droop. I'm gonna go to sleep now

Protip - when the shills say "it's nothing" it's almost always something

>take a nap..

WHY NOT A FAP.

HAVE A FAP THEN A NAP. WORRY NOT IT'S NOTHING, DUE FRIEND.

the nature of wikileaks twitter posts and general public announcements has become much more clickbait tier in recent months. right around the time people began wondering if they had become comprimised. makes you think

Assange is confirmed alive, anyone saying otherwise at this point is a CIA shill

Explain to me how are their tweets "clickbait tier".

huh.. really makes you tired

WTF?
I hate Assange now

this post... made me sleepy... *yawn*

im going to bed now nice and comfy... zzzz..

Think i might be getting too old for Sup Forums and Sup Forums isn't the same as it once was.

Now i'm just old an grumpy

Bumping for visibility.

These are all massive metaphorical dumps of info right? So the goal would be to have teh interbutts do the digging right? Well, how many dumps have we had? How come very few threads are made of the dumps? Where are the Sup Forums tier info graphics? Why has there been no call to raid twitter feeds and other social media platforms with new info unearthed?

I worry that ironic sleepy posting will attract narcoleptics to Sup Forums much like "doing the lords work" attracted christians.

holy shit this is fucked

bump

Well it can be just as contagious as yawning

Still bumping this thread

On page 78 of 746, but haven't found a "smoking gun" or anything yet. Then again, smarter people than me need to be reading this lel

Bump

Also, those fucking shill comments

gee let me guess

>all available (((open source))) encryption is basically fucked
>all hardware is backdoored (Intel or AMD)
>phones are backdoord (obviously)
>laptops with webcams are spying on you
>windows 10 is literally a botnet like Sup Forums was saying over a year ago
>no matter what we're fucked

I honestly don't even give a fuck anymore and just learned to accept it. Until there's an uprising or someone does something about it we're all fucked.

it's the new trend amongst shills, any relevant thread is attacked by napers/sleepy bots. And as if wasn't enough, some plebbitors think it's a funny idea to imitate the bots..thanks CIA furrie enthusiats for this.

It's literally just page after page of advertisements for Assange's new range of skincare products. Can't believe I read the whole thing.

Such neat times to be alive

If it had Podesta's name in any of it the information would be combed through in an instant. Wonder if the Russian guys are on a lunch break or something.

GO TO BED NOW! GO TO BED AND SLEEP! IT'S TIME FOR SLEEP ARE YOU SLEEPY YET

>Shareblue-SampleReply-3913.txt

Thanks for going through it so I don't have to waste my time.