Islam in the U.K

I am constantly seeing videos recently of Muslim marches and anti police videos and they're always from the uk. What is this about - there are a lot of Muslims in America and I don't see that going on here as much as in the uk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0
youtube.com/watch?v=T-p984iqQIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nBS6vg4NX78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The closest that we have to this is Dearborn Michigan and Twin cities Minnesota (New Sweden)
Other than that all the muzzies in our country are still in Taqqiyah mode

They are all anti police beyond belief and want sharia

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0

UK Muslim Madrassa

>> Mudskins taught to hate
>> Kill Jews, Non-Muslims, Homos
>> Religion of peace

We should all listen to based Tommy Robinson

i think uk is even worse then france.

>Anti-police marches

Consider the UK police forces are the only thing stopping these people from being lynched en masse by football hooligans, you'd think they'd reconsider that position, wouldn't you?

>Twin cities Minnesota (New Sweden)
please don't fucking remind me, i'm about to move

youtube.com/watch?v=T-p984iqQIs

youtube.com/watch?v=nBS6vg4NX78

>mfw reading the comments sections.

I don't know how it is in the US but the muslims in the UK are very isolated and unassimilated. They have several communities with large majority populations and, as a result, have the numbers and the attitude to say/do what they want without many repurcussions. I grew up in the Norfolk countryside near the East coast, I was 14 when I saw a black guy in real life for the first time. Until then, they were just people on TV. A few light skinned Indians worked in the kebab shops, that was it. The UK muslim problem is not as widespread as Sup Forums would have you believe, they only really inhabit a handful of areas.

BBC media is biased. They will give coverage only to things they want. You could have a million Nazi march and it would get 30 seconds on the BBC. Plus marching is for cunts anyway. Well known fact that street protests and collecting names does not change anything. I have great faith that England will remain as it has done for 1000`s of years. Constantly attacked but never changed.

check out "tommy robinson" he can explain

France gets attacked all the time, and they have to have army on the streets for every small thing

>mfw comments won't save the white race

UK GOV ARE SUCH PC PUSSIES THAT THEY LET THE MUDSLIMES WALK ALL OVER THEM

SO THEY TAKE THAT AS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS AND BECOME UPPITY

ITS STAGE 2 OF ISLAMIZATION, FULL ON CALIPHATE NEXT

>a lot
You haven't seen anything yet!
Besides most of yours aren't the Arab kind

Because the government lets them do it, they'd do it in any country where they are allowed to.

Muzzies have reached critical mass here. That's what'll happen in America too if you import millions more New York cab drivers.

this

Live in Suffolk, way too many Pakis for my comfort around here.

And then whenever we travel down to London it's like a fucking dystopian haunted house ride.

You can literally look out the window for an hour and not see a single white face go by.

I think it's hilarious how the states full of Scandinavian stock are also the ones most obsessed with filling their cities full of fucking Somalians and other kebab, is there something genetic about the eternal Scandinavian and his obsession with Muslims?

I wish. People just don't seem to have a spine anymore.

Used to live in Bethnal Green and walk down to Whitechapel. Sometimes there's barely a white face in the street. They're friendly enough and the markets are great value. But you could be excused for thinking you were in Pakistan

It's Freudian. Swedes don't have a lot of national pride. They were utterly cucked in both World Wars and the Cold War. They needed something to get their self-respect back.

So Sweden resolved to become a "humanitarian superpower". Basically they see themselves as being the USA of being nice.

It's gotten to the point where they're so invested in this image of themselves that they'd rather keep being BLACKED by refugees than wake up to the damage they've done to their society.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. Atleast not any more than any other religion.
The problem is letting in hordes of low-class, uneducated citizens of third world countries.

where's the og video so I don't have to listen to this fucking idiots monologing?

>There is nothing wrong with Islam.

THERE IS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH ISLAM

SHARIA LAW IS EXTRAJUDICIAL, ISLAMIC NEIGHBORHOODS ARE A FIFTH COLUMN IN CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES

Whatever you say autismo

>There is nothing wrong with Islam
faggot

You better kick those kang muslims from your country...

SOLID POST AHMED

The US gets secular/cultural Muslim and Europe gets fundamental Muslims who unironically believe in Mohammed.

>hurrr muhh holy cruscade
>durr all Muslims want Sharia law
You know it's true. It's not Islam that's the problem. It's immigration

it's both, you idiot.

>lol wut are you talking about nobody can have it out for me, that's a literal impossibility that someone would have a coordinated plan to expand their beliefs

>should of

FTFY

> not naming that pic Three cocks, one pussy.

>mountain jew
>nothing wrong with islam
k

It isnt you moron.
t. Never met a Muslim in his life

>of

>never met a muslim inmy life
>nothing wrong with islam
hmmm

>durr all Muslims want Sharia law
ONLY A BILLION WANT IT, AND THE '''MODERATES'''' GO ALONG WITH THE MAJORITY

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT KUFFAR, FOR NOW JUST LET US ALL INTO EUROPE

WE'LL TALK ABOUT YOUR TERMS OF SURRENDER LATER

because we WILL fucking kill them if they do with no hesitation.

They sound based desu

filthy albanian spotted.

Glorious

Americans have guns and still fight for their freedom.
Brits are cucked and fucked

we have boom sticks.

KEK
I've fucked so much with that kike
>muh twitter

Once we hit 2% Muslim, you'll see it. That seems to be the breaking point where you get enough of the radicals in there to start rallying the masses.

should of is past tense mate

Long Island here, after 9/11 a bunch of Mosques were molotov'd and they've since moved into discreet warehouses with security cameras all around

exactly

London has had a more successful intergration than Paris it would seem. london is a clean place (for a city) wheras i've seen pictures of Paris with the place looking like a complete ghetto.

The muslims over here have a proper attitude though which they may not in France. We give them far too much and they just want more and more. Our governments are pathetic

I'm sorry but this is just total bollocks. London is bad enough without having to lie about it.
If you can look out a window for an hour n not see a white face then you're not in Europe mate

Sure you will bud, seems like me like the only people who are willing to do anything for their beliefs in the USA are liberals.
Where was the angry mob under 8 years of Obama??

But they arn't 'walking all over us'. It is just a couple of small, vocal groups being over represented in the news because they are a novelty to the rest of us. Doesnt help when you have paranoid over reactive dipshits screaming about the sky falling in whenever they see it. Get a sense of perspective mate.

certain parts of london you won't see a white face.
you can go as little as a mile up the road and the demographic changes entirely

which part of the UK are you talking about new friend?

UK is worse than us

>burka is legal
>woman can wear burka in their job
>sharia patrol
>shariah justice
>BBC fucking obseded with the "diversity"

This. I am lmao'ing @ your life, UK.