What's a redpilled car to drive around in?

What's a redpilled car to drive around in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qev-i9-VKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=IEIE2q7kvxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A truck

Tank with rubber treading, you can legally drive one

A 2007 Ford Focus.

cars are not red pilled
motorcycles and trucks are

stick

Anything but a chrysler 300 or impala/CrownVic
>official niggermobiles

Driving the (((mechanical jew)))
Consuming (((gasoline)))
Paying for (((maintenance)))

I drive a 2013 e350 bluetec. Cost me 59k because of extra luxury options, but it is a very mean looking car. It's diesel too, so no gas jew. Mercedes has very good customer care also, which is a added bonus.

I agree with the leaf. Anything 4 wheel/all wheel drive, or a motorcylce/dirtbike.

faggit

2006 Hyundai Elantra

>being poor
>not being able to repair your car yourself

I bet your GF fucks Tyrone right now. IF you have one.

TVR Cerbera 4.5 Lightweight

>440bhp V8
>no traction control
>no airbags
>no abs
>no power steering
>no electronic trickery
>flat plane crank
>no catalytic converter
>weighs less than a ford fiesta
>banned in jewmerica

TVR, Lister, Caterham, Lotus, McLaren, Ultima, Ginetta and basically all the other small time English manufacturers are the true and only redpilled vehicles. They avoided ((((unions)))), rappers don't drive them and they'll kill you if you can't drive (hold American citizenship)

Porsche Jawohl

RWDS official vehicle of choice

>Relying on public transit

and Ford ofcourse

Anything that is within your ability to purchase and upkeep without taking credit and putting yourself in financial hardship. Most of luxury car owners are in fucking debt just so they can show off. Redpilled person pits economics ahead in such cases.

Any vehicle that you paid cash for.

you didn't list Aston Martin, lol.

The overwhelming majority of modern cars are impossible to repair on your own. They're designed to be this way.

Not only is it capable its loaded with personality like rings on a coffee table or the antisocial goth girl who's beautiful on the inside. Sure her poetry is horrible and yeah you'll get ragged on for dating her but, lets be honest, goth girl is going to do you right, because the blonde cheerleader doesn't think she has to do anything beyond being the hot cheerleader. But the goth girl, she'll work for that ass, because she has something to prove and at the end of the day that's who you'll choose every single time, because she can do you in the way you need to be done. Just like an RX-7. And when the rest of your friends wake the hell up, you'll be the one who gets to say that you wised up first.

mazda 3

It's a nice car. Chicks dig it. I swear

You should read the fucking sticky and fuck right off back to whatever shitty board you're from, faggot.

i bought a powerful and fuel efficient AWD turbocharged sedan and let me tell you...... i should have bought a truck. They suck gas, but you save money in maintenance. Right now my car's differential has it's own computer. No lie, its bolted right onto it. I already had to replace it and i'm worried that when they run out of them at the junkyards of the earth i'll have to make my own using a arduino or some shit

I drive 1995 Mercedes W124 3,0 td in private and new Scoda Octavia 2.0 td @ work, and my old poorfag benz beats it in every way

They're not a small manufacturer, though they have made some excellent cars in the past.

Porsche are for people who don't like cars. It's the Rolex, the Man United of cars. You buy one when you have no idea what you're doing.

a hearse

Probably something old, reliable, good on gas, and has four doors so you aren't

1. Making payments to some bank
2. selling your soul for gas
3. Getting raped by insurance

90s Honda, Toyota, Lexus

I drive a 90s V8 thought because I like driving.

those cars were cool but a stock corvette is equivalent at half the price and 1/10th the impracticality.

british one-off sports cars are just cash furnaces for well to do middle aged London derivatives traders looking to blow a bonus check. They aren't actually good cars.

>not owning a based 20 year old car which you can repair yourself

You will never know the feeling after you finished some repiars and realize that you just saved 400 bucks or more from the mechanical jew.

There is none. Drive what you need, whatever that is where you live.

If you're a citycuck, don't drive anything at all, just use Uber. If you're hardcore rural, a 4x4 work truck. If you're a wagecuck in the suburbs, some econoshitbox. If you're a NEET, get a van down by the river.

why did cheap fords looks like shit back then and now they are the best looking in their category?

That's Ford now and Ford was a Mick.

Birtcuks don't like that sort of thing.

Anything after 86 with fuel injection.

I prefer buying cars I can purchase outright. It's a matter of utility. Drive it for a year or two until it blows up, purchase another. Usually you get two years of service for the price of 3 or so new car payments.

If you are working on your credit, purchase a 3k or 4k dollar car with a 1000 down and pay 200 a month for a pretty good car that'll go for 4 or 5 years.

> not owning a new car that doesn't break down every week

there nothing more bluepilled than driving a combustion car

Creating a potential personal injury lawsuit for (((them)))

Yes Goyim, rack up those miles

Also we have something similar, Lucra

A lot lighter and a lot more powerful though.

any car is "redpilled", it means you have somewhere to go and responsibilities. You need to pay for upkeep on it and gas to use it. So having a car means having a job.

Nice! My dad drives a 1995 W124 2.5 liter Diesel. It currently has 380.000 on its clock and still runs like on day one.
These cars are indestructible.

A green ford falcon

Redpilled comment.

I don't know, but I bought mine for $1,800 used four years ago and it's still running like a champ.

i want a db9 or a db11, going to buy a 2nd car soon and i want a sports car. live in murica but if either of you reply with mustang, i'll flame you. mustangs are shit.

Holy shit you're a colossal faggot fpwp kill yourself you fucking cretin

I've actually owned a few TVRs over the years and they're a lot more practical and reliable than people let on. There's very little to go wrong with them and the community is excellent. Mechanically they're sound, once you get used to the eccentricities they're easy to live with.

If I was in the US I'd buy a Corvette, but I'm not so I won't.

I had a 98 328i, that thing was a savings account annihilator. Literally everything broke except for the block. Window regulators, air conditioning, suspension, ECU.... fucking everything on that car died and was expensive as fuck to fix.

i think what leaf is saying is that he's using the hate for jews as an excuse for his poverty lmao.. xD

That's some pretty abstract thinking, desu.

Not true in the large part. The tools have changed but it's still possible. The things you need a stealership for is very small, and mostly has to do with special cases like resetting the immobilizer in the PCM.

is that the kekmobile?

I have my suspensions that new truck are probably just as bad

I own a fiesta, works pretty well

>His father, William Ford (1826–1905), was born in County Cork, Ireland, to a family that was originally from Somerset, England

I don't think his family living in Ireland with Irish slaves counts as him being Irish, but I suppose you think Wellington was Irish too.

>be me
>own 1995 BMW e34
>bought it with 239.000
>drove 22.000 in one and a helf years
>never broke down
>never had any expensive repairs
>If something was broken, it was a minor thing that I could easily fix myself.

Old cars tend to break you if race them like a maniac.
Also, you have to know which old cars are reliable and which are not.
Get some basic knowledge and enjoy cheap, reliable and fun driving!

this.
avoid the jew of financing a rapidly depreciating good.

This

A crown victoria.

youtu.be/Qev-i9-VKlY

My legs work just fine.

This. True Americans drive trucks

It's the official leftie remover vehicle in Argentina used by the last military junta. Now I realize, the green means pepe the frog.

PRAISE KEK

>Not recognizing (((them))) when (((they))) are all around you

The (((mechanical jew))) is one of the greatest Jewish tricks ever conned, up there with the porcelain jew, the bread jew and the birth control jew

Also:
>owning a new car
>car loses half its worth after two years

Yes goy, keep throwing money out the window!

1914 model t... the only mode of transportation for true Sup Forumsaks

if you're driving a truck you better use that fucking bed for hauling lumber and bricks and spit firewood and deer you've slain or else you're just a fucking inbred jackass. If i see your fucking truck there better be some mud on it and scratches and shit.

climate change fags can eat shit

every car in Argentina is a green ford falcon

> mazda 3: 33mpg
> bmw e34: 20mpg

youtube.com/watch?v=IEIE2q7kvxQ

>redpilled car thread
>starts discussing about the quality of the cars
wew lad

The car Kennedy was shot in.

beeing mechanical engineer myself I have a huge boner for my car, it's pretty much peak achievment of classic car design, nu-cars can suck it

Your old car has more things to repair. It is a fact. Various parts in a car don't last for more than 10 years.

ENHANCE!

DOUBLE BACKWARDS ANTI TRIPLE-TRISECT THE REFLECTION IN HER EYES!

A Subaru

>Dat AWD
>Dat Boxer engine
>DAT CVT

Oh dear. I better quit the jewish accounting firm I work for too. I've heard the tax jew is pretty bad.

>falling for the 4 wheel jew

I drive my BMW with 23-29mpg in the city.
If I drive on the highway (120-130khm), I have 31mpg.

planning to get myself 560 sec in nice condition in coming year, preferably some amg rendition

Same mine is a 1989 e30 318i

Nothing wrong with it.

The redpilled car:
>is owned for a purpose
>accomplishes that purpose efficiently
>is OWENED, i.e. no goypoints to the bank

That's pretty much it.

> dat driving it on the road in traffic

what are you gonna do?

>owning a non-manual subaru

get yourself a couple of cop cars at a auction

>falling for the 2 wheel jew
>falling

enjoy filtering to ur death LUL

any fully functioning one that passes the annual inspection and is fit for the purpose you have it for
a motorcycle is better but that isn't a viable option for snowchinks