9/11

How did you remember 9/11?

Did you ever visit the towers?

In what way do you think the terrorist attack change the course of American and world history?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H30m7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was an inside job, the towers went down with controlled explosions and the media used CGI planes to cover it up.

Try and explain this: imgur.com/a/H30m7

>be home with GF
>argue about something insignificant
>it gets heated, both are close to rage
>GF goes to wash dishes, i go to computer to watch IRC chat
>every in IRC screaming, turn on the TV!
>Turn on TV
>Just in time to see live 2nd plane into WTC
>get text messages from dad, whos a finnish "crisis" expert about it
>he calls it an attack that possible means world war 3
>totally forget about argument with gf, go to tell her about the situation
>shes a female, does not grasp the meaning and implications
>continues to argue about the thing
>i get frustrated and just ignore her and leave
>i go watch news
>she come from kitchen and starts yelling at me
>i do the "SHHH SILENCE!" thing
>she keeps yelling at me and i totally ignore her
>she slowly starts to grasp the severity of the terrorist attack, same time news starts talking about other planes
>rest of the night we both are more or less quiet and watch the news about it.

Fucking women, dumb cunts.

Why didn't you just fuck her? She'll let you do anything and it'll be boring.

Usually you can just smack her and she will come to her senses. Ever seen an American movie?

I actually went to the memorial about a month ago. It's really beautiful. I was in fifth grade when it happened. Small elementary school like 15-20 kids per grade. Everyone in the school gathered in the library and the janitor wheeled in a TV and hooked it up to cable and we all watched as the second plane hit. Then kids were getting pulled from school left and right. Being so young I knew something was wrong obviously but I couldn't comprehend the magnitude of the situation.

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who are too young to remember 9/11.
>There are people on Sup Forums right now who were born after 9/11
Get the fuck off my board reeeeeeee

I was 9 years old, remember every adult being freaked out. Got dismissed from school early and watched the news the rest of the day. Our neighbors came over, people were crying. Remember my little brother drawing the towers falling on a chalkboard.

bump

bumpp

I was in highschool in California at the time. I felt frustration for not being able to join the military in response. In the end going to University and becoming an engineer was the right decision.

Just got home from college. 2nd tower had just been hit.18 years old. Become red pilled about Muslims the moment I see the first tower collapse.

yea I remember the cheap CGI bullshit

8 years old, West Coast burger. Woke up to smoke coming out of 1st tower mom said plane crashed.

Didn't comprehend anyone being inside of anything like that. Day goes on and everyone freaking out still didn't know about towers falling or DC attack. Later that night Dad was saying Pakistan or Afghanistan most likely. Strange times it was all anyone talked about for months. Times were comfy before then, next thing we know we goin to war boys!

i remember being in elementary school when 9/11 happened.

school let out and we all went home

Fuck you

I was watching Dragon Ball Z then the tv interrupted to show this shit
Never forget the lost episode.
You owe me amerifats

I visited the new tower and the 9/11 Memorial. The memorial is a very powerful place, it's so well done.

And considering this attack was the catalyst of every conflict the US has been involved with since then, yeah it changed US history pretty drastically. The good feelings of the 90s ended that day. ISIS never comes to power if we don't steamroll Iraq.

>In what way do you think the terrorist attack change the course of American and world history?
We're not allowed any privacy and Western Europe is turning into a terrorism-ridden shithole

I was gonna visit them that day and then the car didn't work so I'm alive.

you know theres a ninety percent chance it was just 30 minutes of UUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

was heading to school in the back of my dad's car - the radio was on.

I was coming back from school and upon seeing the building colapse the first thing I said was: '' yep that is a controlled demolition alright...''

was playing ff8 after school
the only time i played it btw such a shitty game

I was in the 3rd grade and the teacher brought a tv in class for us to watch it live. Why do children need to see that shit.

If the 90s was prepubescent lighthearted America, the '00s were the cynical teen years. Perpetual involvement in the middle east began and a government not enslaved to the Rothschilds was overthrown. The state began mass surveillance on the people. Places nobody had heard of before became dinner conversation. Cops start wearing bullet proof vests from the beginning of their shifts. It was kind of a change of attitude, although one could say its been mitgated as kids who hadnt even been born yet are approaching voting age.

Its ironic that 9/11 was in response to American intervention and its result was MASSIVE American intervention that will last 50 years, if not more.

bump