What is the best place to live in the USA?

I am considering migrating to the USA, what are the best places to live.

24 years old
have a gf
both high educated
both wanting to work hard
conservative

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKZ_E0QvYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somewhere like Arizona or Texas, best and comfiest states.

Dade county Florida

right now for me the picks are:

> Sioux Falls, South Dakota
> Holland, Michigan
> West Virginia
> Lexington, Kentucky

rebuild detroit

Texas, smart people there and conservative

Hmmm that's perfect!

Depends on what your trade is and what type of environment you want to live in. Rural, suburban, urban? Do you want to live close to mountains, beaches? Do you like cold weather, warm weather?

lol I thought that was the Romanian flag for a second

not news or politics, sage and report

texas is statistically one of the lower iq states bc of beaners

preferable rural or suburban, I enjoy working in my garden, growing crops etc.

also warm weather would be plus yet it doesn't really matter.

also our trades:
> business
> medical

New Hampshire.
Unless you're a shitskin, in which case, fuck off we're full.

live in the mountains of NC.. nice for growing.

don't worry both white Europeans who want to reproduce.

We're looking for a safe place to live out of this muslim infested place

west virginia they will not sell you property. generally keep it in the family unless its city

Go to New York of course! Expensive And Lots Of Jews! What's Not To Love?????

Gibs some small town names

Looking to get out of upstate New York. Want to move west of the rockies. What's a good, reasonably priced city for a 25 year old?

Consider cost-of-living, esp housing.
Also tax climate. States without income tax favored.

Actual Texan here. Texas is full of Mexican's don't come down here unless you don't mind them. Also the weather is bullshit. We can go from freezing to 110 degrees in under 8 hours. Everything else is pretty based though.

Indianapolis
Low cost of living with property taxes about 1% of the value of a home

Are you white?

>West of the rockies
>Reasonably priced
>kek

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

High cost of living but it keeps the riff raff out

Idaho falls

Everytime I think that there is a nagger in New Hampster I LOL. total lulz from that.

Lexington is not a bad pick, there LOTS of rural areas near there great for outside stuff that you mentioned.
Downsides include backwoods rednecks (the drig making kind) and there not a whole lot in terms of entertainment unless you like sports. Unless you plan to drive a few hours to Ohio for Kings Island XD
Upsides include Conservative state (or a red state as we call it), firearm freedom, fried chicken, beautiful landscape and national parks, and Lexington hosts University of Kentucky which to my knowledge has a good medical program.

What is the percentage of blacks?

Lexington looked like a good pick, yet I don't know anything about what kind of people live there.

Thanks for this info though!

28%
There is not a lot of crime though, just dont live in the near northeast part of the city

28% is far too much
Everything less than 8% is good

think nascar and moonshine, meth

Good fucking luck m8

I'm from Ohio myself, but have family down in Kentucky hence my knowledge (though we in the sticks of the east xD)
In the rural areas, you can usually tell who are the kind people and who are not very easily. Wave at them, if they wave back, typically well-to-do people. XD
The city like most big ones in America, will have a mixing of cultures. Outside of that, typically non-whites are rare.

Anyone from Michigan here?

Stay the fuck out of Charleston, SC. We have enough eurotrash here already.

In general, northern Michigan is amazing. Great cities and towns as well as beautiful locations to visit.

Come to colorado my man. Let ke give you the run down of this great state.
It has its downsides, but the upsides outway the downs.
>most beautiful state in the country.
>beautiful mountains, beautiful lakes, forests.
>if you stay away from liberal places like boulder and denver, its almost completely conservative.
>the weather is amazing. No humidity, not searing hot like arizona but not stupidly cold like michigan.
>its a fantastic place to raise children.
>thousands of opportunities to own businesses, and hundreds upon thousands of acres of land to own.
>even places with liberal cucks like boulder are amazing places to go.
>best beer in the country, best gun laws.
>legal weed.

let me culturally enrich you with fries and waffles.

Perhaps some Zwarte Piet too

Wyoming

Nobody gives a shit about Wyoming, so you just get to live in peace and quiet

I have a buddy who lives in Michigan. He lives in a shitty part of southwest michigan. Pretty much anything north of Grand rapids is fine

You and your gf would really enjoy Holland, MI.
It's got European flair and a lot of history. Great food scene for a small town and it's home to one of the state's most successful breweries. Lots of cutesy tourist shit, also, so be prepared for the swarm of out-of-towners during the summer months. You're pretty close to the shoreline of Lake Michigan, too.
The west side of the state is often considered Michigan's "bible belt" because it tends to embrace conservative values. Grand Rapids and Traverse City are other good options if you and your girlfriend prefer larger cities. I implore you to give the Upper Peninsula a chance, too. It's one of the most rugged, underdeveloped places in the United States, but cities like Marquette and Houghton are as close to perfect as you can get in this crazy state.
Cheers and good luck, my dude.
Pic related: Ice caves near Marquette, Michigan

>unless its city

You'd have to be in a pretty fucking small town to keep it in the family.

>Also the weather is bullshit. We can go from freezing to 110 degrees in under 8 hours.

As opposed to the north where it's just freezing all the time?

I want to move to Texas tell me more about your great state please.

mmmmh this does sound like a dream, fuck that weed shit though.

If you smoke weed stop that shit immediately fellow Sup Forumslack it makes you act non-white

We have Waffle House already. Coupled with the most Danciest Rapefolk. We're set. Please come visit though!

What immigration mechanism do you intend to use to immigrate?

>Those fucking boarders.

Anyway
>Conservative
Anywhere in the Bible belt really. That's Texas to North Carolina and as far north as Tennessee/Kentucky

You have to remember that each state is like its own country. New Yorkers are going to behave differently than anyone from the south and somebody from Washington state will act differently than someone from Tennessee or any other state

Cincinnati ohio

I have lived in 12 states all across the country and by far ohio is the best

thanks man!

>best gun laws

This is incorrect. That goes to Arizona or Alaska

You can try Orange County, California. Even though its in Southern California where there are a lot of Hispanics, OC is one of the few (most of the time)republican counties in California(the poorer areas will usually be more left-leaning), but it is also one of the most expensive counties, but its close to the beach and a distance to LA.

NorthWest>Northeast>South West>Midwest>South>East>West

Wherever you can find a job that earns the most.

Southerners don't drink sweetened tea, that's the union

Op has small dick, that's why he doesn't want negroes around

True.
its an awesome place to live. We have great schools and people here are just genuinely nice. Plus there isnt a ton of spics/niggers.
And idk if this is sorta your thing or not, but we have some of the best skiing/snowboarding on earth.

I agree they are not amazing like arizona, but as far as concealed carry and how easy it is to just simply buy one, its pretty great.

did you see this from huntington beach

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKZ_E0QvYA

California has many liberals, but with pockets of conservative locations up and down the state. The scenery here is amazing, the cucks really make it less than what it is, but if you can get past that, it's not so bad here, depending on where you live.

Pic related, Yosemite National Park in 2015

Maine

Stay away from cities, they're already becoming like Europe, I live in Phoenix and everywhere I go there are Somalis in hijabs. New England always struck me as a whiter safer place, but I hear they have a drug problem, probably because they need jobs. Hopefully Donald Trunp can fix that, but a lot of rural places have drug problems. It's not that noticeable though since you usual live further apart. You'll just read about it in the newspaper.

Go to Syria
We have enough foreigners here already

But he's white and conservative, holy city bro. Probably too many blacks for him, though if you live in the right areas, it's not really a problem.

>I live in Phoenix and everywhere I go there are Somalis in hijabs.

>Phoenix

Ugh, I knew you had a spic problem but somalis??? I thought your government was based??

Nowhere
This place is gonna blow up like a powder keg

with trades like that you need to stay near larger cities, what size of home you wanna get? and whats the price range

>Southerners don't drink sweetened tea, that's the union
Are you high. The South invented sweet tea.

I hate snowbirds too but he ain't no northerner. He can stay.

Ah good, another whitey to pay for our welfare.

My favorite state thus far has been Wisconsin. Actually, I went to school in a really nice small town called Brussels in Wisconsin. The people were extremely nice and extremely racist as well. 99% white and mostly small business owners or children of small business owners.

I don't recommend Arizona. The state itself isn't bad, but there's too many mestizos here now and they keep coming. In like 20 years you'd have probably abandoned ship and moved out. Also, Arizonans don't mind it, especially since it's what they've always experienced, but the weather is real shitty.

We want to start small so that's why we're looking at 125k-150k.

Something like this pic.

After 10-15 years we want to sell the house with or without profit, just to get some money back from it and buy a more expensive house.
(If we earn enough)

>immigration isn't political

Oregon is beautiful but liberal

Still one of the top 5 targets in a nuclear exchange with Russia

Yeah, I didn't know there was a raly until yesterday.

Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri!

Hills. Subtropical. Lots of rain and based whites with guns.

Fuck Western NC. It's a purple meme state and getting crowded.

Yeah, you're not moving to WV.
They even look at me like I have three heads.

What about Fort Collins?

Please stay away

Do NOT come to miami-dade if you value your existence

if you want areas that are solidly conservative, stay in the old south or in the midwest, dont go to most larger cities directly, but the outskirts can be nice. I'd recommend a suburban community in one of those areas. also avoid the coasts above virginia and all of california, and colorado like the plague

The Oklahoma Texas border on your map op wtf?

Pros of souix falls... Cheap cost of living and no state income tax.

Cons cold

I used to live there, it's a college town so it's fucking filled with liberals, hippies and other assorted drug addled scum.

texas can be beautiful depending on where you live, oklahoma is mostly flatlands with large forests, ive also lived in north dakota, but it looks mostly flat with no trees, except near lakes, but most of the northwest looks like that. also get a vehicle of some sort, they are damn neccessary

It's the cities, they congregate into the good metropolis areas, I was near St. Louis before and there are less there. Probably because it's got nothing to offer economically. I bet the desert reminds them of their disgusting country. Maybe the libs are importing them to turn AZ blue. You won't find any outside the city though. They're always in the city. I despise Somalis, their language is disgusting and they all have disgusting deformed heads and their stupid women always wear bags on their heads. Literal subhumans, not even human. I refuse to believe it. Asians, maybe soulless, but could be the same species, spics? Sure, at least they are pseudo Catholics. Bur Somalis are the most disgusting animal on earth. Never ever let Somali "people" into your country user. Sub animals, truly.

We're recruiting reenforcements.

What? The shitskins do it. Why can't we?

Because i'm a european. I am only used to a moderate "climate". Living in the Tornado alley scares the crap outta me.
Or is it because i'm not used to extreme weather conditions?

tornado alley rarely has any tornadoes desu, its also why every american home in the midwest has a basement, which is basically a free third floor.

North and south dakota have REALLY nice housing for what would get you a okay-ish home on either coastline, NJ has the most diners and such and close to many food capitals but full of retarded dems (like each coastline). the eastern south is swampy hot in the summer and the western south is dry hot, penn has really cheap living conditions but good lifestyle, northern NY is full of jew bastards and the state has tons of bs taxes, if you like BBQ and guns and are base white like the best then Texas is good if you like the hot weather, lots of beaners in the area but if you get in on that wall work i hear itll pay good, the whole midwest center of america is flat like user's sister

holland michigan bro, im from michigan, very low cost of living, nice neighborhoods near holland with modern housing, close to lake michigan, the 4th coast of the US as we call it. Amazing nature all around you. Large ethnically dutch population. i think you answered your own question

I second Lexington. I don't live too far from there and it's a pretty great city.

Sorry bro. The only moderate climates are on the west coast.

Everywhere else is either desert, steaming swamp or freezing cold. It'll grow on you.

The green half. The brown half is full of beaners and drug addicted commies.

Where do you live now, if I may ask?

Probably the best places to live would be somewhere in the pacific northwest or somewhere like Massachusetts.

Come to Nebraska please. I haven't seen another human for two months

Russellville reporting in, Arkansas is a great state with terrible people

>fat
>dumb
>pregnant at 16

Fayetteville is OK if you like college towns

this, best places are texas for warm, south and north dakota for cold