When Trump inevitably goes after encryption, will you still defend him?

When Trump inevitably goes after encryption, will you still defend him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HaXjr
archive.is/JghkP
archive.is/SWXvq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you have to hide?

stupid argument

man fuck your non argument.

bump

My privacy.

My freedoms
> If you would give up a little freedom for a little security; You deserve neither and will lose both.

I think I know why so many people here are upset about the Comet investigation

>t. drumpf

Political figures give up their privacy for the well being of the people you fucking dunce.

oh go fuck yourself, you bootlicking cucklord. see based

>Develop own algorithm based on RSA's maths
>Use whatsapp to transmit cyphertext
>use your public key as app status so people can send you whatever the fuck they want
>use 2048+bits key which is slow for large files but fast enough for small texts
>mfw the CIA niggers will have to bruteforce me saying hi to my mother in the morning, spending millions of wagecuck's stolen dollars

is banning free spech ok for you, just because you have nothing to say?

If I have nothing to say, does that mean I should surrender my freedom of speech?

>I don't need free speech, I have nothing to say

:^)

Freespeechmind

This. The only people to embrace encryption as the second coming of Jesus are disgusting shitskinned pedos who should be hung out to dry

What does it even matter why not let us be safe from each other. Your governments already have the tools to spy on our devices pre-encryption

lol

yeah let's forbid math Sup Forums

let's not forget it was Clinton that was insane enough to call upon a "manhattan like project" to handle encryption.

except making an atom bomb was theoretically possible

This.

If youve got nothing to hide i dont care if the government knows i fap to interracial

#phuck free speech and #fphuck Hillary

#CucksForTrump!

>wikipedia warriors
How about coming up with an actually argument you shameful, pathetic faggots. Better yet, come out of the dark and stop hiding your shame.

Also I don't think you realize that the united states was built on the whole purpose that if we don't like the way the country is going we can revolt. If the country can look into everything we do, then that defeats the whole purpose.

Fuck you leaf, you don't know what you're talking about. Simply because you think Trump is bad on some issues, you assume he is bad on /all/ issues. That's now how this works.

He [Trump] won't go after encryption because he knows the agencies can already crack that if need be.

Also it's worth saying that he's far from Hitler as far as censorship and racism goes.

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Put me in the screenshot, user. Since we're a board of retards who don't know how to sage and just not respond to obvious bait, I might as well help you get a few upboats on lebbit.

encryption is temporary anyways, once a quantum computer is made functional in some secret govt lab of some advanced country somewhere all existing encryption is obsolete

If you've got no better use for it then yes

Trump confirmed for globalist Trojan Horse

The fact is, from the early days of infiltrating Epstein to the current presidency, Trump's mission has been the protection of children from monsters.

and around re-election time, I imagine this will offer him a chance to give an amazing gift to the American people. hundreds of corrupt pedophiles in the highest places in government, business and religious organizations.

This is how I see all the leftists right now.

rrreeeeeeee

Anti encryption would destroy the entire private sector of business. Idiot fascists trying to grasp at straws

As if they haven't monitored every fucking app in existence already. You must be a special kind of retard to think that anything is or has been 'private'.

would you let everyone read trough your private texts? or share them on the internet like you share your wife with jamal?
fucking cuck

you're just going to give him an erection, talking that way

probably yes

>mfw the CIA niggers will have to bruteforce me saying hi to my mother in the morning, spending millions of wagecuck's stolen dollars
Or they can arrest you and keep punching you in the face until you give up your private key.

yes Trump is the one threatening free speech, not your shariah hatespeech laws.

>Simply because you think Trump is bad on some issues, you assume he is bad on /all/ issues

I didn't say that at all. You're putting words in my mouth.

Didn't CIA bypass encryption by directly hacking the device?

Or they compromise your machine and take your spooky private code. Well cuck'd.

>t-there couldn't possibly be any Trump supporters who think "#fuck encryption"!
how naive.

That's what they do.
If they can't decrypt something, they look for the guy responsible and force him to give them the private key.
They've become too dependent on their back-doors, but for good reason considering the time it takes to brute-force modern encryption.

FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FIRST POST WORST POST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course. Freedom is for faggots and cuckolds.

Cia won't throw your ass in jail for showing your cock to your sister. They will if you want to crash some planes into a building and such

Wow, so social engineering(in this case torture) is the only way you can think of getting muh key? IT'S ALMOST AS IF IT THE DATA ENCRYPTION WAS REALLY WORKING IS IT NOT??!?!!!
Fucking hell Sup Forums is dumb as a rock.
And no, they could not get my key based on having my algorithm or having my machine, i could lock that one up using AES with a very long key based on the SHA of a passphrase that is easy to remember.

Who are you quoting?

It's called "paraphrasing". You might learn about it this fall when you start senior year of high school.

Addendum: They'd have to do this to thousands or millions of people sending "good morning" to each other if enough people got on board.

Who are you paraphrasing?

>UK government
>trump
Wut

yes

this whatsapp encryption story is a non-starter, the CIANSAGCHQ can already access all your shit via your rectum without any need to force these services to decrypt.
the reality behind these announcements is
THE UK GOV is using the terror narrative to """""tackle online extremism""" in its """many forms"""".
THE UK GOV is attacking free speech and online privacy as they are a threat to its completely corrupt existence.

tl;dr, the UK gov is circling the pan.

here's some articles.

Rudd claiming whatsapp encryption is a terrorist tool
>archive.is/HaXjr

Boris Johnson saying "disgusting" LACK of censorship on G00gle et al.
>archive.is/JghkP

Theresa May blames social media for terrism
>archive.is/SWXvq

Prepare for the Great British Blank Off, coming this year in [REDACTED]