White KANGZ

Why are white people always appropriating Italian culture and achievements?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?22387-Haplogroups-of-Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being white is literally about being white, not your achievements. Italians are not white

They are though. Also

>t.Mongol

good job building some arches guys

that definitely means you're genetically superior

>Being white is literally about being white, not your achievements.
that's not a very popular opinion on Sup Forums but I agree
>Italians are not white
true that

Roman =/= Italian.

I sense butthurt snownigger jealousy.

>t. Angry Fingolians

>white
>italian

>Saudi Calabrians
>Italian
>human

I am white you finnish goy

Because he's obviously not an Immigrant.

Not really. I'm not Italian and couldn't give less of a shit.
Just stating fact.

oh well this is plain mongolian shitposting about whiteness, gtfo fucking mongrel

>Just stating fact.
*just stating wishful thinking

>true that
stop it gennaro

You're not white

Canadian =/= white

After the crusades what technological or any other type of achievement have the Italians done?

get fucking real, you want to be of the same kind as these fags who don't even consider you one of their own except when they want to LARP as your ancestors?
pathetic, if you are north Italian you certainly don't need a shit identity like "white"

thready reminder that Spaniards are also white

>get fucking real
if you're on the left is not our fault

How come your girls are even worse about being the liberal alt chick then here? They all have a really fucking stupid hairstyle and a piercing everywhere possible.

Spaniards have nigger blood.

That's a white man on your pic retard.

America is africa compared to spain nigger.

No it's not.

you sure you're not talking about Detroit or some other degenerate shithole of yours?

It's a Sup Forums meme lad

>whites hating on other whites
i sense trickery

Renaissance == Italian

you are deluded if you think right is considered white for any reason other than stealing accomplishments
genetically speaking north Italians are Mediterraneans, far from even Germans let alone Scandinavians

nice try Pierre Le Blanc

>the wop typed frantically, sending flecks of mama's sauce flying off his brown, chimp-haired fingers onto his fuck you you dego melanin rich faggot

there you go Tyrone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

Coming from a slant eyed mongolian that's pretty funny.

>genetically speaking north Italians are Mediterraneans, far from even Germans let alone Scandinavians

>implying meds are not white
are you retarded or just a shitskin in disguise?

these.

I was mostly just shitposting
Idk man maybe it was just because I was in florence. Also white people aren't in detroit, especially liberal college girls.

only the BBC gene got inherited

I'm just telling you north Italians don't need a pseudo identity like "white", and that if we are considered white is just because actual whites want to larp as Romans or artists or whatever.
If that's the kind of group you want to be part of, good for you, but I have some self respect to keep.

I thought Italians were white? Don't get me wrong I know britain owes the Roman empire a lot but modern day Italians are barely related to the Romans.

and btw, don't forget you are closer to a south Italian shitskin than you are to a Norwegian

>I have some self respect to keep
>implying rightfully claiming to be white is some sort of self disrespect
>implying people claim to be white to have a "pseudo identity" and not bc it's just facts
gtfo you autist

>Once again ''whites'' thinking they are superior while sitting on a civilization which was built and created by Greeks and Romans, while most of art, philosophy and science had Southern European cradle
Kek

>implying rightfully claiming to be white is some sort of self disrespect
it is if the only reason you are considered so is because of accomplishments and not race

imagine being invited to a (supposedly)cool kids club only because you are rich and not because people actually like you
same shit
racially speaking, even if you are Lombard, while you are certainly different from a Sicilian, you are certainly not the same shit as a Nord, not even closely

if you think I'm wrong, then please explain to me why are north Italians as white as Norwegians but south Italians are totally not white, genetically speaking
prove me wrong

Southern Italians aren't white. anything south of Rome is nigger or near nigger

It's literally KANGZ for whites.

This might be the most clever trolling I've ever seen on this site. Congratulations.

Here's a detailed west Eurasian PCA for comparison.

I can agree on that, but racially speaking anything north of Rome and south of the Alps is anything but Nordic white. See There's not exactly a massive gap.

>it is if the only reason you are considered so is because of accomplishments and not race
>unironically believing in a Sup Forums meme

>you are certainly not the same shit as a Nord
>implying whites only live in north of europe

>explain to me why are north Italians as white as Norwegians
more german and celtic blood. note that i'm NOT saying i'm actually german or celtic
>but south Italians are totally not white
>implying south italians are not white because they're tanned
are you that kind of faggot that believes one's not white if he's not blonde with pale skin?
get some education

also

You're not white.

as expected you fail to disprove what I'm saying
look at and notice where north Italians and Tuscans plot compared to Swedes and south Italians

please explain to me in detail how a Lombard is "white" but a Calabrian is a literal nigger, how exactly do you argue this?

>half nigger nation
you're not allowed to talk about whites Cletus

>White people can't agree on who's white and who isn't

>how a Lombard is "white"
pic related faggot
>Calabrian is a literal nigger
just a meme. being tanned and black haired is not being non-white you autistic prick. try again schlomo in disguise

mtDNA has fuck all to do with race, please educate yourself for goodness sake, the PCA I posted is drawn from autosomal DNA which is what makes up race

the point still stands, even if you are Sizzi, you are genetically more related to some swarthy Calabrian than you are to a Swede
how exactly can you draw such a line between being white and not being white?

>architecture

indeed

unless of course you also want to argue south Italians are white as well, good luck with that on Sup Forums

whites always have better tits then nigs

O'rly

white is an americanized term

western/northern europeans are different from southern euros. they're aryan but not "white"

/thread

fuck

this is pretty much what I'm arguing, well said

>how exactly can you draw such a line between being white and not being white?
i'm litterally saying calabrians are white as well you retard
>m-muh PCA
sub-races of white caucasian group, we don't need to have all swedes (or whatever) genes to be white

Physically and beauty-wise white people are superior to us, but still you've got to consider that nordic people are very very BORING looking after a while and the women age like shit. No variety at all, it's a "plain" kind of beauty, seen and reviewed countless of times by now.
Culturally-wise... well, your managment/organization skills and ethic are far superior than us, but I would never switch my Mediterrean culture and way of thinking and living with Germanic/anglo/scandinavian way. You guys are fucking autistic and when it comes to "real life" you are just plain retarded. Lack of aesthetic and beauty sense, lack of warmth, lack of passion. And some of you, lack of values.

Yes, they are genetically Europeans
But not the WASP style of whiteness
They are better than Northerners imo

>unless of course you also want to argue south Italians are white as well, good luck with that on Sup Forums
being litterally cucked by nothing more than a meme, kek

>i'm litterally saying calabrians are white as well you retard
oh ok, at least you are being consistent, but then you'd have to explain how the fuck is this thing here white to our continental fellows
good luck with that, I avoid the hassle by simply recognizing the diversity present in Europe

>X is not white

>Physically and beauty-wise white people are superior to us
What ?
Mediterraneans are the most beautiful ethnicities in Europe, no memeing or baiting right here
The rest seems true

>being litterally cucked by nothing more than a meme, kek
nigger are you even aware of how Italians were treated in WASP America?

>explain how the fuck is this thing here white
2nd generation immigrant, every white country in the world has them. look at the fucking france national football team. they are all literal niggers. are french niggers then? argue this

How do you know he isn't a local? Seriously. Francesco Cosenza seems to me a normal Calabrian name.

And if you are being honest you'd know he certainly isn't that much of an exception, there's loads of people with similar swarthiness in the south.

Modern Italians and spaniards are the nogs of Europe.

Cite Italys BTFOing in WW2 and instant surrender to the allies

well at least we are not brits, that's always a good reason to live

>How do you know he isn't a local?
litterally basing all your "italians are not white" argument on the conjecture Francesco Cosenza has no nigger blood.

BTFO
T
F
O

>instant surrender
that is france meme Nigel

embarrassing damage control there, literally avoiding the point like the plague
what about this guy, is he a white man?

>Italians today are the same as the Romans
>the Italian peninsula wasn't raided countless times, altering the ethnic makeup

the only people who managed to invade the peninsula were Germanic folks, Arabs always just raided the coasts and ran away
spend less time on that quran

>is he a white man?
very likely
>pic related
kharim benzema looks pretty white right? if his name was François LeBlanc you would 100% think he is white, this is because you're there judging who's white and who's not basing on an arbitrary scale of the skin tone.
tanned white is still white fucking peasant, you also have to consider genetics

i guess australians aren't white either because they have tanned skin?????
never trust Sup Forums when it comes genetic discussion, it's just full of stupid fucking american arm chair geneticists

Pretty much correct
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?22387-Haplogroups-of-Italy
Have fun

forgot pic

this

>white people
>white
you fell for the white meme

oh well, I appreciate your consistency, but seriously I'd like you to argue Di Matteo's whiteness with actual west and north Euros, I don't care much about such a meme term

pic related is white then?

proud brazilian of italian ancestry with blue eyes and brown hair here...

i don't care about being "white"
for 99% of non-whites i'm white
for a few Sup Forumstards and neo-nazis i'm not white

who gives a shit?

>dario moccia
you are a (((bait))) or a literal retard

explain, what's wrong with Dario Moccia? isn't he a white man?

quality post juan paco "xuanxiaxacochotl" rodriguez aka 420 bure mediterranean mustard race :-DDDD

> isn't he a white man?
yes he is
>inb4 tanned, dark hair, dark eyes
go on with your low quality bait nigger

Why can't anybody explain to me why I'm wrong?
I'm simply arguing that it's absolutely pointless and damaging to put a Calabrian and a Swede in the same group. Am I fucking crazy?

because italians are white you fucking tool, my dad was full italian and had black hair and bright blue eyes, I have green eyes and brown hair, god I fucking hate how retarded this place is.

he isn't white you low iq retard

>yes he is
oh wow, ok, you heard it folks, that man is totally white just like any Swede and whoever disagrees is a kike shill

yes you are retarded.
both white caucasian people.
you take immigrants of Xth generation as exhamples and keep telling not being pale as a norwegian is to be not white.

how is this not being a fucktard?