THIS NOGGIN IS DEFINITELY JOGGIN'

THIS NOGGIN IS DEFINITELY JOGGIN'

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-26/the-latest-activists-say-is-evacuating-raqqa-over-dam-fears
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39399803
theintercept.com/2015/04/24/obama-drone-apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Trump started issuing strike orders even before he assumed office? Madman

Good afternoon. I have combed through my enormous database of bullshit and found this exact sentiment at least 120394505 times.

I can assure you that this is garbage.

>100 days

>obama only killed 117 civilians

HAHAHAHA, the cognitive dissonance is amazing

>Obama's strikes killed 117 civilians

That number needs at least a few zeroes.

This is an outright lie. Barack Obama killed at least thousands of civilians by 2014 according to The Guardian. Probably even more.

FAKE. NEWS.

Source: theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Sage

Better prep that Nobel Peace Prize

who would go on the internet and lie?

This is cause for celebration!

Obama killed only 117 civilians because he changed the definition. Instead, he called them non-combatants.

>military advice from a leaf

leafs have no idea how to win a war, these fucks hide behind civilians so civilian casualties are inevitable

How did the people killed get a full history that would correctly identify their status as non combatant civilians or as militant or supports?

>7.62x51
>7.62x54
>7.62x51
>5.45x39

Get the fag fag out of that group of fags

>100 days
He's been in for ~60 days
>Killed 1000
Time to start more bombing for high score

Just like the trafficking arrests

Obama should take credit

All the tiny bodies of kids semi proved they were non-combatants

Wow, maybe if he bombs 6 more countries he'll get a noble peace prize like Obama did.

dont care

"We have to take out their families"

>he doesn't use child soldiers for their ability to take any order and consume less resources
Idiot.

nice

when obama was pres during mosul you never heard about him killing anyone. It was always something like
>coalition discover ISIS kill 130 civilians with antiaircraft guns

FUCK yes

>civilian muslim

That's because the conflict has heated up to a great degree since he took office. Obama knuckle dragged on IS, while Trump has stepped up the strategy a bit. IS is also currently getting their shit handed too them

If obama was so innocent why does googling
''syrian national bird '' give you strange result ?

>100 days

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR TIME TRAVELING MADLAD.

I wish these guys were my friends.

Same :(

>100 days
fake news

#NOTALLDRONES

Fuck muslims and fuck non-white people.

good. muslimes hate america and they deserve to die.

peanuts casualties.

The collapse of the Tabqa Dam in Syria is imminent, that'll set the casualties benchmark.

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-03-26/the-latest-activists-say-is-evacuating-raqqa-over-dam-fears

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39399803

DEUS VULT

>Obama killed 117 civilians
They were all accidents too, and he wrote a personal letter in Arabic to each family for an apology. We can't let Drumpffft get the nuclear codes!

I don't know how to feel about this.

>obama
>117 in 8 years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHH

Good. War is war and civilian casualties are not only expected, but desired.

you know you like it Sato

>117 deaths

>what is fucking Libya

he killed way more than 117 and the apologies were given to american citizens by name no mention of the sand people

the red in your leaf doesn't hide the blue in your sharia

theintercept.com/2015/04/24/obama-drone-apology/

FAKE NEWS

>The Joint Command instead blames a massive car bomb for the fatalities. “A massive exploded vehicle borne explosive device (VBID) was being found near the house, and 61 bodies have been retrieved. During the team’s conversation with witnesses, they testified that ISIS rigged the houses with explosives, and forced the families to enter the basements and use those houses by the suicide bombers to fire towards our security forces.”
>The statement said that Iraqi Counter Terrorism Service (CTS) had launched an attack on the adjacent al-Risala district, and ISIS used “a number of big car bombs with suicide bombers” to halt the CTS advance, but the Iraqi forces were able to bring the district under control by 6 pm that day.

>Declare all males within a strike zone as possible combatants
>only old women and children count as civilians
T. obummer

>the president personally plans airstrikes

Are these people retarded?

If that's the case, then Obama is personally responsible for the deaths of over 2500 American soldiers. He should be hanged.

>1 post by this ID

>liberals don't understand that we never had a problem with mudslimes dying and the only reason we were angry at it before was because Obama and his liberal worshippers were being hypocrites

We had to listen to them bitch for ages about Bush having civilian casualties and how it was the driving force behind muslim terrorists (and it's not, it's just an inherent property of Islam) and then they get in and look the other way. Trump could fucking glass the middle east and I wouldn't give a single shit.

>100 days
almonds have been activated

That gives us an estimate of much lying there has been about the warfare in the middle east

>only 117 civilian deaths from drone strikes that kill civilians 80% of the time

sure thing obongo

Is this the fake news I've been hearing so much about?

A drone accidentalied a car bomb.

They keep skipping that (badass) part.

What's even classified as a civilian these days?

You know these "non-combatants" aren't being held hostage against their will? That Childern grow up playing "freedom fighter" in their desert backyards.

The West has been in the Middle East long enough, that civilians have grown up, and continue to feed the Jihad machine?

Westerners have to wake the fuck up and either
>A) Recognize they are at War with a intrinsic part of Middle Eastern Culture
Or
>B) Get The FUCK OUT of the Middle East

If you're not willingly to go full imperialism here instead of pretending to be noble fighters of the people.... You'll just keep pouring endless money into a burning pit.

FAKE NEWS. FUCK YOU SHARE BLUE

Then:
>they weren't civilians, they were in the same building as the terrorists!
Now:
>holy shit Trump is literally targeting civilian buildings what the fuck impeach him now
Trump's administration isn't sweeping thousands of deaths under the rug.

It's a civil war right?

ISIS is largely made up of Syrians right in Syria?

So is he supposed to be killing foreign nationalists?

>obama only killed 117 civilians

Off by a factor of 100.

NOT ENOUGH

Good. First off, they're all terrorists. Second off, for all of us that ever said "just nuke the middle east, turn it into a glass parking lot and get it over with," Trump is the answer to our long overdue wishes.

>bombed 7 countries in 8 years
>only 117 casualties

Where can I find a reliable source of the casualties? Seems a bit fishy. Is this including air strikes? Or just unmanned drone strikes. A fucking hospital was accidentally bombed in the Obama administration.

Seems like a complete falsehood, or more likely, statistical gymnastics.

The person on the very right is kinda cute....no
homo.....

>What's even classified as a civilian these days?

Whatever fits the narrative.

No matter what the middle east will be a burning money pit. We need to quarantine and let them all off each other.

Many more civilians will die if you type "Kill them all, Donald" in this thread.

Trump has killed 1,000 civilians? Oh hot damn! We just elected another Bush!

how long till trump gets his peace prize?

This is funny. I always wondered about the "ISIS" people we were killing how many were actually fighters vs. civilians. Seems like under Obama we just treated them all as fighters. Now they're all civilians.

Wanted to rile you guys up, my liberal friend shared this with me. Good shit lads

This. Obama wanted to try terrorists in military court. Now that he is gone it seems the terrorists have all left the totally state approved terrorist army and are now civilians. Obama ended the war before he left office and didnt even tell anyone! What a humble Kang

100 days?

what did he mean by this?

>Obamas terrorist buddies said we killed 1000 of their children
We've seen these kids raping their way through European public schools lmao! :^)

What?
Obama created ISIS?

Oh but he is a saint, that's right.
I forgot.

>burgers kills the bunch of unarmed mudslimes
WAR ON TERROR, DOG BLESS OUR TROOPS
>some goatfuckers come to USA and kills bunch of unarmed burgers
TERRORISM, OH MAI GAWD

Explain this.