Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board./page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I have any sympathy for someone who's killed 12 billion Jews?

Shut up kraut

too much bantz to handle for you, Friz?

>File: german pride.jpg

fuck off roach.

I hope your country burns to the ground.

Nobody will let you destroy Europe for a 3rd time.

You deserve all the bullying,even more.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy your new immigrant overlords.

Eastern Europe is laughing at you,along with the whole world,fucking globalist scum.

calm down hanz we just kidding xD xD xD

stop falling for this pasta

FPBP

/thread

It's shills.

Ficki Ficki

Stop being such a fucking pussy you nation wrecking faggot. That's the root of the problem stemming from germany, you're all a bunch of spineless cucks who give a shit what random autists say about you.

Low tier bait.

Because Germans are easy targets and post crybaby shit like this.

>Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"?

Are seriously requesting respect on Sup Forums? On Sup Forums of all places.

I bet you would love to watch me fuck your wife right now

>I bet you would love to watch me fuck your wife right now

I would NOT.

Nonetheless, post dick :^)

>we are the purest whites in Europe.
Yeah,naw. You're not them now and you never were.Being in Central Europe sucks.

lmao stfu you whining cuck, do something about it

>elects Schultz

yea go die you fucking cucks

>hard to take pride in his own country
First rule of national pride, mate. You gotto have a country you can actually be proud of.
Yours is not.

>7-1

Fash up and post a swastika. What's th problem. This is Sup Forums FFS!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board./page/1/
sage this shit you stupid newfags

Ive met many germans, never liked a single one. What a bunch of faggots

Well me personally I don't hate on Germany , some of my ancestors are German and I don't hold all that ww2 stuff against you guys it wasn't most people living now.

if it brings out the rage to cause an actual holocaust of the kebaps then absolutely

cuck

Same.

At least you used your proxy this time, schlomo.

Pay debts

Wasn't that the polish? I thought all death camps were Polish and only concentration camps were German. That's what I learned in school anyway.

are you really taking the bait of the
purity fags and division trolls?

Understandable.

Yeah well should've thought of that before you guys invaded my country and stole all our bikes like a bunch of niggers

>20 sentences of positive bullying

ohh nice.. he even uses german proxy.

this is copy pasta

Thank's to redddit migrant who destroyed Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture. They think Sup Forums is their ebin meme place for "nation banter" but it's just fucking retarded. Those idiots get played by kikes who try to divide Sup Forums and white nationalists too.

Just ignore retards who try to bully posters based on their nationality. As long as your redpilled I don't give a fuck if your american, british, german, french, ...