Infinite pronouns

>Infinite pronouns

I thought this type of thing was satire?

I walked through 3 hallways in my school's engineering building and saw 10+ of these posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
unb.ca/fredericton/arts/idp/gws/wspdfs/gws_brochure_2014.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why trump won

At least tear them down when no one's looking. Might not change their minds but it reduces their influence and wastes their resources.

Retards who don't understand your identity is not just what YOU choose.

Nah, hang up your own explaining why their ideology is bullshit. Tearing them down would be limiting free speech and that's their territory and one of the reasons they're such colossal faggots.

Pure fucking cancer

There's cameras everywhere. It's not worth the risk.

I've never seen a poster posted this much at the school. I was under the impression that there is a certain amount you are allowed to have in a given area or building. This poster, you turn around and there's 3 more visible.

Excellent idea, but it's my understanding that posters need to be approved to be posted. I doubt anything questioning their ideology would be allowed (Considering said ideology allowed this to be put up in the first place)

>you are ignoring who they are as a peer...
Implying I care to acknowledge the fragile identity of anonymous person #3426

>Infinite
Wow
It's almost as if individuals have unique situations exclusive to them
Dumb fucking liberals still haven't figured that out

That's not how Free Speech works.

>ZE HIR HIRS

I really want to understand the epistemological and metaphysical properties that allow one to invent genders. Can anybody try to explain it?

Dangerous amounts of taking postmodernism seriously.

I feel very sad for someone with a seemingly meaningful career and abilities (e.g., professor) who chooses to instead take a made-up word as their core identity.

>autistic girls decide that gender doesn't have enough categories, so they add some more
>mid-level girls see this and decide that it would make them more progressive than their peers to advocate this shit
>girls who only get attention through being the victim see that girls higher on the social hierarchy are advocating it, so they adopt the "identity" for more victim attention

Even if I take on the most radical post-modernist/post-structural mindset, where the universe is innately paradoxical and the only deterministic factors are relationships of power, I still don't understand where they justify these creations. I'm not sure how marginalizing yourself would benefit your societal associations.

It really seems to be a very confused way of thinking and I can't get my head around it logically. The more I think about the more I realize that they are essentially guiding their entire world through some kind of emotional hedonism.

>when you ignore someone's pronouns you ignore them as a person
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY

pls. I do deny that their pronouns are legitimate, that much is true. but equivocation doesn't make a right. I still see them as a person, just a very confused person.

its quite amusing how seeing/hearing someone laugh can almost always give you a smirk yourself.

it has to do with mirror neurons and human empathy.

youre a faggot for not ripping down those posters

it's official user.
soon your engineering building will be condemned for being too bigoted when someone argues that gravity falls down not up.
"biogt! RACIST! how fucking dare you assume my gender! I am gravity-neutral, gravity does not affect me you fascist!"

see Also, I've found that the real refutation of these insane ideologues will not be through reasoned debate, because they will simply deny your presuppositions and assert their own. The most that you can do is to tell them that their gender confusion places personal liberty above human surviving and thriving (individually and collectively) and that by accepting these ideas, they will only bring harm on themselves and others. Traditional gender roles are evolutionarily adaptive, and promote a way of being in the world which maximizes individual and collective survival and thriving in harmony with our innate physical, mental, and emotional sexual dimorphism. People can choose to be and act in the world in a way which is different from this, of course, but they do so at risk of their own peril and misery.

Gender ideologues represent the project of modernity in its purest form- man as the ultimate measure. If I say that I am an asexual demi-romantic transgenderqueer furry... who is going to stop me? That isn't to say that those words don't refer to real things, (they do) but the cafeteria style approach to gender and sexuality encourages people to mix and match whatever they think they want, rather than acting as a unified whole.

It's unironically gotten to this point, tbqh. Like I said. I'm quite certain that you need to get your poster approved. Those who approved this poster are likely SJWs themselves and would reject any poster which says anything to the contrary.

>Wanna be nice and go with the flow.
>accidentally call someone the wrong pronoun
>get kicked out of college
>Explain that how was it supposed to know about her snowflake status when there's nearly millions of them, point to poster.
>gonna meet with the LGBT equivalent of Jesse Jackson for reparations

So where does it stop? How do Americans kill this cancer?

>Nearly millions

Check your fucking privilege, cis white SCUM. There's INFINITE pronouns, not just a fucking million. God, you people are dumb!@!!

I'M NOT SAYING YOUR GOD DAMN PRONOUNS

>American higher education

In an engineering building, nonetheless.

does your university have a gender studies program or any similar SJW shit?
if so, then you need to start posting infographic posters that show how they are a poison to academia.
Convince the university to be against that shit, ans other universities will follow suit.

No poster like that would be approved to be posted. These people are in the position which dictates what is posted and what isn't. Anything with a tone of not being completely SJW would be rejected. Let alone, something which refutes another poster which was already approved

And yes, my school does have gender studies and many other SJW things.

"Why do a degree in Gender & Women’s Studies?
GWS gives students an opportunity to explore
gender issues in an interdisciplinary context, and it
offers a useful complement to other fields. The
required courses provide a framework for
understanding the gender-based aspects of
knowledge, power, and society"
unb.ca/fredericton/arts/idp/gws/wspdfs/gws_brochure_2014.pdf

then do it anonymously.
Go into the building durring a low activity time and post you own posters. Ensure you wear latex gloves, a baseball cap, glasses, and a set of clothes you have never worn to there before.
Post your own posters that include links to redpilling sites.

if you do it right, then you should be able to do it without approoval and get away with it. who knows, you might even convince some people to be against it.

If that fails you could form a secret society bent on reverting the damage done to academie due to this shit.

10 years ago I would say that it is an obvious satire. I do not know what it is anymore.

Why can't they refer to people with their names?

(OP)
Pronouns can't be "gender neutral". They can be unmarked for gender or masculine, feminine, neuter and those that refer to a mixed group of mammals comprised members of both sexes are called common gender.

>it's as if you don't recognize their identity as authentic
...I don't.

Your move, Cuckunion

That is an excellent shop

technically he's right. Freedom of speech would be the freedom to put up a poster right next to it saying "here's how that's bullshit", which is what OP should do

>visit friends in america
>one friend has a girl room mate who insists that she's a zir
>call her "sir" every time, and when corrected I pretend that I can't pronounce it the way she wants to
>she gets more and more angry, and I pretend to be apologetic
>after a few days she loses it completely, screams hysterically, and then disappeared for two days

Still makes me laugh.

best thing to do is to not even talk to these creatures. I can understand if you have to if for your job, but the lease amount of interaction with these things the best.

yes, this definitely is how free speech works. the university allows for them to post it on their property because of their bias.

tearing it down would show that you are willing to participate in an ideological war where logic and truth aren't utilized, and instead brute force is the means of "victory".

if you really think that you are on the correct side, then you should use logical arguments to prove it. the marxists only cause division in our societies, so if you oppose them you are at least partially correct.

>hirr
>hurr
>durr

Forget (family) names, how about we have random assigned numbers until we reach maturity (age 14) and decide on our official pronoun (name). That way there will be no bigots calling anybody by the wrong pronoun.

>When you ignore someone's pronouns, it's as if you don't recognize their identity as authentic
Bingo! I don't think that a pangender demiqueer heterokin is a valid identity, mostly because it has no relevance to the world outside of the person that made it up.

My preferred pronouns are "m'lord", "m'liege", and if I'm feeling particularly pretty that day, "m'lady".

Don't get your university's approval, pay a bum to put them up at night

>In other words, you are ignoring it and who they are a peer, proffessor, resource, partner, etc...
This is not how you build a sentence

If you take this post modernist philosophy to it's natural end, it really does mean and infinite amount if pronouns and genders and even otherkin types

Its weird because we use "he" for both genders.

When will I be recognized as an Apache Helicopter on my passport?

You don't choose your physical body, but you do choose how you define your gender since it's all in your head

kek perfect
and she couldn't say anything because you're a black muslim and therefore oppressed yourself
devilish

>gendered pronouns

jej 10/10, user

Hm actually the hir/hirs bit kinda helps out because no one knows the spelling of what you're saying. So it basically destroys the whole argument of pronouns altogether.

"I don't want her anywhere near me!"
"Hey that's a guy, and you should use the right pronoun!"
"Well I said, hir, so get that freak outta here!"

Done.

now that i think about it im struggling with something at the moment

>be me in uni
>go to lib arts uni, am conserve
>see androgynous korean
>is gril? is broy? no know...
>ask if they are broy
>says they are gril
>forget
>later ask if gril
>says is broy

might be trap. can't check though because we are not seeing each other. Probably jsut a very boyish gril.

You sound like a faggot.

>but it's my understanding that posters need to be approved to be posted
Well, freedom of speech is a principle and I find it justified to break a rule to defend a principle.

Anybody else notice the weak rhetoric?
>don't not recognize, don't acknowledge, ignore
Basically the same thing, which clearly shows they have no real arguments.

>Gender neutral
>ze, hir, hirs
Why you can't use "it"?

Well, going by their definition of "an infinite number of pronouns", apache helicopter is already recognized.

to think we have gone full circle to 1984.

If it's so important to respect someone's pronouns, then you should also respect that person's projected pronouns onto others.

If it's all in your head, then metaphysically it's a moot point. I can claim to be a flumph, but that doesn't mean I automatically become one. Reality doesn't conform to your words, the onus is on YOU to make YOUR words conform with reality, and that's what postmodernists fail to grasp.

I would. But I am close to graduation. Don't want to fuck it up in any way. Especially not over stupid ass pronouns

Im not adding words to the english language to appease your mental illness.

Saving Sweden's dignity one misgendering after another.

Wouldn't "hir" and "her" be pronounced exactly the same anyway?

Also, the idea of shoehorning entirely new grammatical aspects into a preexisting language is just hilarious. It'd be like if I started insisting that English start using latin-like declension rules for all nouns.

You're ahead of the game at least you KNOW there are various pronouns.. You might not be sued when you fire a gender fluid individual 10 years from now.

And this is why the universities should be torched to the ground. Or at the very least, humanities departments.

>i identify as Der Führer
>please respect my identity and only address me directly with "Heil, mein Führer!" or "Führer befiel, wir folgen!"
>when i raise my hand to greet you, please do a proper salute by raising the extended right arm and saying "Sieg Heil!"
>my triggers include breach of etiquette, so if you don't adhere to these procedures then you are disrespecting me, erasing my suffering, and contributing to the oppression of führerkin around the world!

*devolves

Or "that"

Holy shit germans really are faggots. Really dude? You're cucked

You're perfectly describing the problem.
(Yet again) leftists have created an environment of fear where nobody can be sure to not suffer from live destroying consequences in case someone hears their speech. I feel you, mate, it's the same here.

This sort of shit is only the next step of the master plan. This newspeak shit started happening decades ago, with the insistence on the use of the phrase "he or she" so as not to be seen as """sexist"""

ie "ask your doctor if he can schedule an appointment" becomes "ask your doctor if he or she can schedule an appointment". Nevermind the fact that before this shit started taking off, the "masculine" form always also acted as the default if gender was unknown. Goddamn sexist indo-european languages!

>transgenders respectfully ask you to refer to them as they would like to be referred to
>?????
>everyone gets send to GULAGS

I'll call somebody by their name otherwise fuck off

the media is part of the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=34LGPIXvU5M

Respectfully asking and enforcing fantasy words by threat of prosecution are quite different things, especially when there hasn't been a debate on whether or not those supposed genders actually do or should exist.

>literally more pronouns than words in the English language
Can't make this up

>looney_prof.jpg

kek

>führerkin

>>transgenders respectfully ask

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that what you call screaming protests, shutting down speaking events of people that disagree with them and enforcing their gender identity through law?

You and I must live in very different worlds.

Why do you people not tear these things down when you see them instead of making posts about it? Whats the worst that happens? Someone yells hey and you walk off ignoring them? No one ever ends the story with "And I tore them down and threw them in the trash where they belong"

>even has german flag
kek, mein Führer.

Mein Fuhrer.

>as society evolves
whichever bitch wrote that piece of toillettepaper wrote "degenerates" wrong

> ...it as if you do not recognize their identity as authentic...

At least we agree on that point.

Fuck ideological purity.

They want to pick the game, I'm all for playing.

They want to strip free speech, among other, rights fine. Now we'll just make it painfully fucking clear to them just how small a minority they are.

Maybe, just maybe, right at the end they'll have the realization that they threw away the very thing that was protecting them.

>someones
Are they assuming my pronoun?

It's almost like we have individual names for everyone so everyone can be an individual while pronouns are supposed to be used for convenience, not to make a fucking statement about your subjective identity.

Did this once with a bullshit cultural appropriation series of posters in at my uni.

I put my rebuttal beside every one of theirs I could find.

They lasted less than one day and they tore ALL of my posters down while leaving theirs.

I then tore down every one of theirs that I could find.

Morally of the story: just tear shit like this down when you see it and be done with it. They won't respect your rebuttal so just fuck em.

>When you ignore someone's pronouns, it is as if you do not recognise their identity as authentic
Why do you expect me to put your vision of reality above my own? I don't have a problem with you believing that people can choose their gender. I don't have a problem with you using these pronouns yourself to describe other people. But I do have a problem with you pushing me into accepting your version of reality over my own.

In your world, there's more than just man and woman. In my world, there isn't. But I don't ask you to stop using what I perceive to be made-up words, so you shouldn't ask me to start using words I don't agree with.

>b-but you're not respecting me as a person
Yeah, and you're not respecting me as a person when you demand that I discard my own beliefs because yours are more important. Fuck off, cunt.

>Why is it important to respect someone's pronouns?

It's not. That you make up a pronoun doesn't make your identity real. Also pronouns aren't a form of respect. Adjectives are a form of respect.

>Pronouns emerge as society evolves.
Therefore it's not an issue of respect, if that were true I'd naturally accept those pronouns, and nothing you can do can force me to speak like you want me to speak. You don't get to tell me what I HAVE to say. You can only tell me what you'd rather I don't call you. If you want me to call you by another pronoun, you have a responsibility to disrupt the lives of everyone as little as possible through your intrusion, if it truly is important to you.

>In other words, you are ignoring it and who they are a peer, professor, resource, partner, etc.

I won't take English lessons from a sign that has grammatical mistakes that make your text impossible to understand, tyvm.

Why does there need to be an 'infinite number' of pronouns when some gender neutral ones exist?

The real reason this shit is being pushed so hard is to keep individualizing everyone so the people remain powerless, and thank god for that, these people can barely handle words or basic concepts of self

Just start world war 3 already and get it over with, this shit is out of control

I want some apaches to give me company tonight on my helipad, any takers? ;)