Daily reminder that liberals are not the cucks. You are

Daily reminder that liberals are not the cucks. You are.

Why would a marine have to pay for college?

I'm confused.

if this is a daily thing for you, you must be truly pathetic and a massive cuck

He probably got kicked out

Exactly.

Damn his life must suck.

A self-loathing cuck, no doubt.

This goes for the cucks here too. You have a shitty, hard life, do you blame it on people who don't? It seems like that's all liberals do.

or attended some ridiculously expensive private liberal arts school

The GI Bill would pay for your school. He's lying.

>what is Tricare
>what is 30 days of leave a year plus Federal Holidays

If he's complaining that much now, he shouldn't have left the service.

At Harvard, the GI Bill allows you to do two semesters at full coverage before you are an admitted student.

obviously Wall Street is not guilty

it is his fault

>former
>marine
lel he was reserves

If its not a public school, it wouldn't pay for all of it

You have to yellow ribbon for handouts if you want o attend just about any private university in the USA. It isn't unlimited.

lol what a wagecuck

YES IT IS.

nice try leddit/Shareblue. I repored you for low quality

>Going to (((Harvard)))
What a joke.

>former
>marine

A real Marine would beat his ass.

FPBP

If he was reserves, the military would only pay for an associates degree.
College assistance is a confusing mess between active duty, guard, and reserves.
To get the best benefits you have to serve a number of years (active) and also be deployed for a certain amount of time so if he actually did end up paying for school he more than likely got a BA or higher.

His life is getting fucked and he enjoys it sounds like a cuck to me.

>YES IT IS
???

For PUBLIC schools, yes it is. For private it is not. You can get the rest covered by the yellow ribbon program, but it only is for specific degrees and limited in number.

Wow that guys life sucks

>former marine

... hmmm. it's my understand marines never refer to themselves as "former marines"

>had to basically be a slave for 2 years to pay off something niggers get FOR FREE

and he is a libtard how exactly?

cuck slaving for the kike, but you need to get by.

I don't get it. This was shit tier OP, are you Swedish by chance?

Because it's lying clickbait.

A former marine who had to pay his own way through college and can't even get health insurance with 2 jobs, a college degree, and military background? Yea this is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard. Maybe he is referring to his grandpa.

White kid

>"I hope my 3.0 GPA is good enough to get accepted, I tried really hard and I'm working 2 jobs to afford the semester so hopefully they'll understand..."

Black kid

>"AYYYY DIMITRIUS, I GOT A FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO HARVARD FOR NOT KILLING ANYONE THIS WEEK!!! TIME TO FUCK WHITE PUSSAYYYY"

But still has to work two jobs with no benefits? Yea that's a lie.

this

50% of his 80 hour weekly earnings it going to pay for Tyrone's kids' health insurance and welfare. His social problems are his own fault for being a cuck to a party that hates him and his race.

ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE POSTING IN A SLIDE THREAD

>KILL YOURSELVES