Russia now has a Drone Tank army

How fucked is the EU now?

Drone tanks are useless against the EU
Russia could defeat the entire EU in 72 hours without using any heavy weapons
Just train 3-400,000 troops as commandos
Infiltrate the EU (((borders)))
Get jobs as janitors and landscapers at military installations
On prearranged signal use small arms to infiltrate and take over every military installation, government building, transport hub and communications node in the EU.
Have them capture and pen up all military and police personnel (they will all be unarmed in cuck EU)
Put rest of commandos patrolling every major city visibly, open carrying weapons with orders to shoot all rioters on sight
Short of US engaging in WW2 style multi year war to reconquer no one could stop them

bump

To win against the EU

>be brown
>be muslim
>be welcomed with open arms
>be given free healthcare, welfare, education, housing, food, clothes, etc
>get illegal weaponry/knives/truck of peace
>start shooting up/stabbing/running over people at random
>say you did it because you're oppressed and a victim of racism and islamophobia
>leftards give you a medal and let you out with a pat on the back
>rinse and repeat until every white person is dead

literally jews in america

you read /k/ way too much
Chechnia?
Ossetia?

>Jam signal
>Drones useless

Yeah just like that one chick out of command and conquer.... x 4000, why didn't anyone think of it before

>EMP attack before advancing
>jammers no longer work

>Russia has drone tank army now

Yeah, who doesn't at this point. I'm a private citizen and I have a drone tank army; plus quadcopters, turrets, etc. Working on a bipedal, humanoid drone based on InMoov plans.

Robotics is not difficult anymore - any moron can do these days.

neither does your robutt

It quite funny how all the optics are always exposed as fuck.

You can defeat pretty much any modern tank/ground based drone with paint.

Just develop a smoke/paint grande that has a super adhesive paint in aerosol form and all the fancy weapons are useless if you can't see where your enemy is.

I didn't know commandos where dime a dozen

tfw you're on russia's good side, the rest are neutral

Rand corp. estimated 48 hours for conquest of Baltic and 50 hours for reaching Warsaw from borders of Belarus.

>everyone uses drones to minimize human casualties
>meanwhile Russia uses conscript human waves to minimize drone losses because hurr they expensive
>meanwhile пpaпopщики steal drone spare parts and maintenance materials for their dachas/to sell, drones rust away eventually

Nothing changes, EU is still fucked though.

fart

Meh. Russia lacks the industrial capacity to threaten anyone. They won't be able to build or maintain these in any significant number.

I remember back when I thought WIRE stood for Wireless InfraRed Emitter, not that there was actually a 2km long wire trailing around behind it.

you wait until the EMP strike is done to send in the drones you retard

>1 fake mockup prototype drone
>drone army

wew

j-j-j-jam it in
i mean jamming

>be Russia
>have hard time fighting taliban-tier Chickens
>somehow expect to win against EU

Not scrambling signal to the emp?

>"But Ivan, what if it goes rogue and starts firing into civilians indiscriminately?"
>Yes, and...?

This is why the Russians are always ahead of us.

Yeah, that shit blew my mind. It seems so stupid.

It's how they did early torpedoes as well, IIRC.

I'm waiting for someone saying that Russian GDP is lower than in Italy.

detonating a nuke in the atmosphere would work as an EMP

>all I need is 12 good men

>Just train 3-400,000 troops as commandos

McDonald this is Europe not Afghanistan.

Ok I have to admit nice bait

Sounds familiar.

the mudslimes beat the ruskies to the punch on that.

>.30 and .50 cal spam hits missile tube, drone blows up
great idea

>Russia
>anyone being fucked
Good joke

This man gets it

>Mw3

Why don't you go protest against Tsygan, fellow blyadorus?

Commandos can be manufactured
You just need good facilities and instructors (Russia has a long tradition here)
A large supply of healthy young males of above average intelligence
Some simple psychological techniques to motivate them (helps if they are strong nationalists to start)
6 months to a year to develop them

So now we're memeing Gundam into existence too?
BEST TIME LINE

kek agrees

people who have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

>when your opponent says something so tremendously stupid you can't avoid but lose faith in mankind

When we will overthrow Pooteen and his oligarch friends, we will use our dron army against the most evil things - the Anglo - Americans.
With the end of Anglosphere, world would enjoy the peace, finally.
France should be destroyed too.

Haha these things probably do not even work properly. So..

Daily reminder that most russian heavy stuff is t70 and t80 tanks, the elites maybe have t90. Maybe. They are strong, but do not believe their propaganda.

In Russia nothing works completely how it should, some weird corruption is everywhere. They are overrated.

*blocks your path*

I believe those were just for propulsion and not steering. They used all kinds of ingenious designs for early torpedoes, from flywheels to compressed gas.

>drone tank ARMY
Hahahhahahaha, developing a drone tank does not mean anything. Logistics and supply function differently than in vidya. They can't even amass relevant numbers of the T14 right now.

In which century do you live? Such shit would barely pull in WWII.

well the earliest of the torpedos (pre 1900) were directed via cables, but in the coming wars torpedos were completely independent with an own navigational system.
Nowadays Torpedos are directed electronically via a cable, makes it easier to aim and correct the torpedos course according to the intended target, plus that way the danger of firendly fire is minimized, as a torpedo can either be redirected or remotely detonated

That triggers Kremlinbots

damn. fucking saved. thanks user.