Ripped audio confirming surveillance of Donald Trump for years

youtube.com/watch?v=thYce7wAYyM&t=2982s

Leaked audio recording of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Detective Mike Zullo, and real estate mogul Tim Blixeth discussing illegal electronic surveillance and hacking of Americans distributing the attacks from the computer systems designed by Dennis Montgomery for DNI James Clapper and CIA head John Brennan. They mention surveillance of Trump multiple times, even a double agent in fact.

At 10:10 Blixeth mentions surveillance of himself and Donald Trump

At 47:14 Donald Trump is alluded to be a 'double agent' but for whom?

It is a long audio recording, but worth the listen. What does Sup Forums think?

Also updates on Dennis Montgomery welcome. He allegedly has a brain anuerism with not long left to live. Which is why he might be coming forth.

bump

This is big.

How big?

For you

>joe arpaio

lel

Isn't he still researching Obama's birth certificate?

This isn't big. It is HUGE

the audio recording was "leaked" to make you believe that trump has no ties with the cia.

This video covers that.

What are you asserting?

I did a search on Dennis Montgomery, and the first thing that pulls up is a wiki page that basically says he is a fraud. Is this disinfo or are we setting ourselves up for embarrassment?

It's YUUUUUGE.

Funny cos I did a search on David Brock and it turns out he pays people to shill on our board
>and he apparently had a heart attack lol

Montgomery is legit and Nunes has been formally asked to investigate him by Montgomery's lawyer.

I just looked into this and sadly, there appears to be nothing substantial. It's getting late, what do you say we all take 5?

It's fucking morning, shut it shill.

>Double agent

The steel dossier get confirmed once more

I'm not a shill, this is a legitimate question. How did this guy sneak 6 gorillion pages of documents out of the CIA and yet he never got v&

By double agent, they mean he went rogue on the elites. Its part of the plan.

>Trump was part of the elite, and then turned on them with the patriots working in intelligence. He was a sleeper cell. They exposed their crimes to him and he stayed clean in order to run.

Trump is a Time traveler

You do that by having dirt and a way to get that dirt out in the event you are killed or arrested.
If he has this much info on the CIA it's a safe bet that he has info on individuals too.
You don't just take a guy down if he's going to take you down with him. That will only happen if they are fucked either way.

TRUMP WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS.

bump

bump

And they mention stuff by name that was only leaked in Vault 7 in the last few days despite the video being over a year old.

Nope, he concluded it.

*yawn*
Lol sorry but this is boring as fuck. lol no offense. How about we talk about something more interesting, like how awesome Trump is haha

Confirmed for man betrayed by his own country!!!!!

Can you give me a quick rundown on what all of this means? I am not smart.

Get out sharia blue

big, if true

You fucking niggers need to find some of that cold hard 1 page, or short audio clip evidence Obamastien TRACKING HIM DURING THE ELECTION.

Everything else is just farce, or reach to try to prove something. BTW, EVERYONE was surveilled from 06-09. That is, if you were old enough to even have a phone/computer then.

Fuck you Sup Forums you stupid niggers.

Yeah, he thinks the hammer is a supercomputer

Kek

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio
This guy AGAIN?

Well, what is it?

This audio is hard to hear and there's nothing in it. Don't waste your time listening to it.

>Donald Trump is alluded to be a 'double agent' but for whom?
the russians you stupid ass

This.

At least try

I don't know how he did it.

But maybe we'll all find out soon.

It's clear shareblue

This has got to be someone LARPing as a CTRetard

SOOOO SLEEEPY. MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST HAVE A FAP AND GO TO SLEEP.

THESE TAPES ARE LIKE AN HOUR LONG, YU COULD BE FAPPING.

Blumpf

fuck... this is really big.

>confirming anything
>Sheriff Joe

Pick one faggot.

another fake to bait the gullible and the moron

Bump cuz fucking huge

I wasn't going to listen it but you changed my mind.

Dale Gribble is my spirit animal

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Arizona native here. Joe is a senile shithead that cost Maricopa County something like $60 million in Jury awards.

Generally speaking, anything with the name Sheriff Joe is automatic bullshit.

they killed the original obama kid? wtf

A virus

Google search shows Montgomery had a brain aneurysm in 2013 and brain surgery in mid-2014. Seems he's past the "not long left to live" stage.

Any idea when this audio was recorded? Maybe mid-2014 or 2015?

video description says 2013

I'd say probably mid 2014 because they're talking about Snowden as if it's fairly new and if it were 2015 I'd think they'd be talking about the primaries coming up

huge if true, few understand this.

anyone else feeling a bit sleepy?

Have worked with TS SCI info before. There are ways to do it. Hard not to draw attention to oneself since the key indicators of an insider threat are briefed 2 or 3 times a year as a part of mandatory training. Again, is it hard - yes. Can it be done? Yes.

"double agent"
Trump is working for the Jews, bringing them to absolute power. He is their messiah.

BEGONE HEATHENS, LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN.

This audio I believe was recorded in 2012-2013. Not long after the birth certificate became a big deal.