What the fuck is going on here?

What the fuck is going on here?

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
Right around 14241kHz. Might be nothing but weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qUNzRLDqqq
vocaroo.com/i/s0l5S1XTOtU5
rtl-sdr.com/
discord.gg/9Q3XN
twitter.com/mikehotelzulu
twitter.com/hashtag/JW171?src=hash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76
youtube.com/watch?v=YSJCv8g_7zc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump come on you fugs

bumpan

Sounds like gibberish to me

That's an amateur operator. It's literally nothing.

It's really hard to hear what he's saying now. I could hear him perfectly. He kept saying "United Whiskey One Mike Quartis(?)".

He kept saying numbers too, and you could hear people talking to him but they were more distorted. It almost sounded like an air traffic control tower or something but weird

Give us a fucking clue what it is you are splerging about?
No offense but OP pic is literally useless unless you explain what it is, and why you think something is afoot.

Dont assume we have many HAM twats

see
I'll just upload the fucking recording somewhere hold on

vocaroo.com/i/s1qUNzRLDqqq

If this doesn't work lemme know but I think it will

Also, someone's back on that band, different guy now. Sounds like he's saying "Radio Mike For Hotel Zolo, Radio Mexico for Hotel Zolo Contest"

Actually, frequency is 14241.90kHz now

Thats probably SIAD (single integrated operations plan) if you hear "skybird" or "skyking" you are probably one of those frequencies

its nothing major. thats normal chatter that occurs periodically every few hours or so.

Sounds like a control tower

some indian dude is like yelling now lol and keeps saying good luck. They're talking about germany.

I was thinking the same thing actually

What the fuck is happening? A siren is going off in my town and then I suddenly see military helicopters...

found a clear channel with lots of chatter

I thought I heard 'American XXX' at some point, hard to tell though. It would have to be a very busy airport though, I've never listened to control chatter with so much activity

It's just HAMs talking to each other. Fun to eavesdrop on but nothing special OP.

ok nevermind about it being a military frequency then. It seemed familiar. 124somthing and 988somthing are the ones I know have military chatter on them. mostly 988somthing. I think its 9881, but im too lazy to go through the effort of checking right now.

WHAT!!!!!??

vocaroo.com/i/s0l5S1XTOtU5

Recording with the new dude

what the fuck is that?
they sound slavic

When did the U.S. military start using Hind helicopters and Tupolev's?

I'm in Virginia by the way.

I think the dude sounds indian honestly. Just based on the inflection in his accent.

whats the freq of this?

i see what you mean.
never mind

I HOPE that's the case

I had a mini panic attack there

wtf did you just hear the ayy lmao???

russian navy wave freq

I heard SKYKING, does that mean the air forces are being deployed?

radio mexica for hotel solo
radio mike for hotel solo
good luck

Sounds like that droid they dropped on Hoth.

What town?

I'm cracking up so hard though. The guy is definitely indian because he's yelling like "ARE YOU FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY"

It's just out of tune signals. I freaked out the other day thinking I found some ayy's but then realized if I switched to AM it was a talkshow lol

what frequency did you hear it on
Skyking is just the name of the system. they say it all the time.

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

we need a discord for this so we can tinfoil hat away from mods

I almost shit my pants

user - did you know you can run your own software-defined radio for pretty cheap.

rtl-sdr.com/

You'll probably need a better antenna to do as well as that online one, but there you go.

Also to anons in general - ham radio licenses are easier than you think to get, at least in the US.

if we find ayys what do we do?
fuck off we are full?

american politics talk at 15580!!!!!!!

>non political discussion
>/x/
>>/x/
>>OUT OUT OUT

Sick! Thank you.

I'm actually nearly finished with an electrical engineering degree so this is super cool.

Signal stuff is just really cool. Some of the biggest decisions in history were based on a fucking waveform.

see
BTFO

Italy italy 9 papa

Ii9P? sounds like a aircraft number or somthing

What is on this freq ?
26948.46khz

REAL AYY LMAOS: 9729.59

come join the newly made tin foil hat hut
discord.gg/9Q3XN

>45 posts and nearly an hour to reach something political
>somehow it a political based bread
You should be perma banned.

HAPPENING ALERT

>4 SKYKINGS JUST NOW

>4 SKYKINGS JUST NOW

>4 SKYKINGS JUST NOW

>4 SKYKINGS JUST NOW

IT'S HAPPENING

what does it sound like?

holy shit
it could be radar or a numbers station

I wish...hit AM lol some Chinese station I think. Still neat

old christian fundamentalist as 15770.00!!!!!!!!!!

T A N K S

I N

2 0

they say skyking every time they broadcast.

Eat dick.
This entire thread could be politically related depending on what people dig up. I'm just enjoying the lack of shills for 5 fucking minutes

MY SHORTWAVE RADIO IS PICKING UP ELECTRICAL INTERFERENCE

this. all we need is five minutes and we could dig up a alex jones level happening

If you look for RTL-SDR, RTL2832, or R820T2 on Amazon you'll find a lot of different people selling radios based on the same chipset with different antenna packages, cases, etcetera. It's basically a hack of a cheap TV tuner chip and most of them are about $20-$35 with antenna.

>if if if if if if if if
Obongo please.

Where do you think they got the sound effect?

sweet, I'll check it out.

I think radio should be something more people are into, it's really interesting. I'm biased because I sit and do the underlying math for them, but it's still pretty sick

you said you heard sirens, any updates on your situation?

channel is now at 14242.21

There's a lot of static but the one main dudes voice is very very clear

might have found what it it, he keeps repeating something like "mike (4) hotel zulu", googled it

twitter.com/mikehotelzulu

Very very interesting.
I'm gonna browse through it. I never really thought what we were listening to was sinister, just weird. If it was any serious shit we would probably never know about it.

twitter.com/hashtag/JW171?src=hash
Seems like its only an exercise. phew!

Are there any HAM radio operators in this thread?

Is there any point to it now that we have the internet? Probably not, why would I want to talk to some nerd in his 20's or old fart who does nothing but play darts at the VFW and use his little radio.

I mean how fast must the pussies dry up when you admit you're an amateur radio enthusiast.

figured out what he's saying, "mike 4 hotel zulu or mexico 4 hotel zulu", which is probably the same thing (M4HZ) in different alphabets, didnt figure out what the numbers were though

It's more for enthusiasts of the hobby, but HAM operators tend to be the first to contact the outside world after big disasters since the internet would become fragmented.

looks like the signal is getting weaker and weaker over time

they spotted us :P

>definitely slavic accent
>roger
>callsigns seem to be amateur
An amateur transmission. Less possibly - an abroad navy exercise

>c/s UW1M Contest
>c/s DC9LEX
>c/s VE7JMN
AMATEUR 146%

>callsigns seem to be amateur

Really? where did you get that from?

what freq are they one now?

the structure of amateur c/s is 6 symbols, with 1 digit. The whole c/s indicates the area where the station is situated.

see

websdr threads are more cancerous than larponymous5, go back to ATS faggot

no, there's literally nothing political about fuzzy radio white noise. stop sliding, faggot.

Now go to 4625 khz

huh, are you sure its amateur?

russian navy?

dude shut the fuck up holy shit. why are you even here? I'm not even paying attention to this anymore aside from faggots like you chiming in with their false superiority complex.

Go fight the good fight against the literal endless fucking piles of shills in literally every single other thread on this godforsaken wasteland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

Russian Buzzer common frequency.

nah. not navy.
listened to the first recording, didn't listen to this dutch receiver for a long time

1460.82 khz AM
11.26khz filter

wtf is that?
Sounds like music.

About 5 minutes ago it was Bangra.
youtube.com/watch?v=YSJCv8g_7zc

Just saying what does someone want to know about Radio ?

congratulations on opening the world of HF radio m8

How am I meant to speak to Extra terrestrials at such low frequencies the scale doesn't even go high enough.

mb the actual freq is 1458? It's a radio broadcast

Yeah I was being silly and saying Ill answer questions.

kek